Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bp Mittal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bp MittalYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old female. I am married since three years I am trying to get conceived from past 2 and half year but all effort are in vain, always I got a disappointment. My all test are done even including HCG which is also ok, no tubes problem. What I have from start a irregular period. My periods always come late may b PCOS. My husband also gone for test and his reports are also ok. What should I do for pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I go for IUI.
I have missed my periods for this month. My age is 16. I'm having pain in my stomach and headache as well. Though i'm virgin, I never had sex. So, please suggest what would might have the reason behind this and help me out. -Thankyou.
Hello am a House wife. I Was in a long-term affair with my boyfriend we were physically active but now Am married to a other guy from a period of six months am having sex with my boyfriend without protection but am worried of any infection so I have ended our relationship as I want to live my married life is there any threat of getting sick.
I had sex with my girlfriend last month after her periods for over I used protection But before putting on condoms I inserted half my penis because of which my pre cum had come in contract with her vagina Today was her date but she hasn't got her periods yet. It was just my pre cum that came in contact not the actual sperm What can be the reasons for not getting her periods?
I am 25 year old I have pain in my breast there are knot in my both breast this problem are 8 years old.
My wife is having too sensitive nipples. She developed this after the birth of child. My son is 23 months old and we got married three years ago. Even she does not allow to touch them. Thanks you.
Have you been emotionally invested in a relationship for quite some time? Have you faced continual fights and disagreements with your partner? Have these fights resulted into frustration or have they affected the natural course of your respective lives? If yes, it is time for you to reassess the effort or rather the kind of effort you put in to make things work. Quarrels are an integral part of any healthy and serious relationship. However, an overdose may lead to severed ties. It bruises your memory and leaves you too distraught to engage in an emotional attachment. The kind of mindset a person applies to his or her relationship determines the kind of treatment the person receives in the relationship. Hence, you must be very careful.
A healthier mindset can be adopted in the following ways:
- To complain as least as possible: Keep low expectations from your partner. The most common reason for conflict in relationships is the list of expectations, which when left unfulfilled leads to complaining and nagging. What you do for your partner is what 'you think is the right thing', but your partner may not hold the same perspective.
- Respecting and accepting your partner as he/she is: A package deal, will resolve many issues without debate. When pointed out in subtle ways, your partner will understand and try to change for you , if she/he wishes to.
- Try to have a growth oriented mindset: A growth oriented mindset as opposed to a fixed mindset can always help. When you have a fixed mindset you easily give up on your partner or on the relationship. You tend to feel hopeless about future and associate a lack of growth or change with your partner. A growth- oriented mindset endows you with hope. A situation is perceived as an occurrence in the present that need not necessarily be translated into future. Also, such a mindset expects both parties to accept and encourage change and growth of individuals in the relationship. Anything contrary can make your relationship boring.
- Stop using labels: Labeling is an indecent way of identifying the problem with your partner or with the relationship in general. You should neither brand yourself as something or your partner as something else. Associating critical adjectives with one another is a way of demeaning your lover and can dissuade your partner from communicating his or her viewpoint.
- Look for the trigger: Most quarrels result from a trigger. Trying to pinpoint the trigger with a cool head can actually be of use. This will make partners aware of their faults and instead of dodging the situation they will be able to deal with it better.
- Try to rekindle the spark: Time, overburdening responsibilities or workload can make your relationship a routine affair. An element of secrecy and excitement is important. Therefore, desire should never take a backseat in your relationship. Try to fulfill your partner's desire and let him or her know about your expectations as well.
I am 21 year old female. I am using fried fenugreek seed with warm water regularly in early morning for weight loss. I am having PCOD. Is the habit of having fenugreek seed is harmful for me.
There are various factors that impact one's performance in bed - one of the major being performance anxiety. Its important not to avoid any such issues faced and get in touch with a good doctor for counselling / treatment.
If you want a healthier skin, hair and nails then consider adding 1 tbsp of flax seeds to your daily diet.