Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 28 years old married woman with no kids. Every month on 2nd day of my period I have bad pain that I have to take 2 painkillers a day. Please tell me is it something to be worried about and what should I do to reduce it ?
Please thank me if you feel its good.
3 things you need to do right now.
## decide ## commit ## succeed
Important tips for weight loss.
1) eat breakfast regularly.
2) eat small 4-5 meals a day.
3) eat a mid meal in between each main meal.
4) include daily eggs nuts fruits in your meals.
5) avoid junk food.
6) avoid alcohol and smoking.
7) exercise atlist 4-5 times a week.
8) even if you were to take medicine or supplements. They will not work in isolation.
#stop glucosamine to loss weight
1) avoid eat sugar and fat e. G ghee/fried stuff
2) take a plate of salad before meals. Try to avoid no of chapati.
##lastly be committed. Remember its a life style change. And not a one time change, its a balanced intake that will last longer.
So try to follow this tips seemingly and the results will follow you.
1) do regular exercise like brisk walking (at least), running swimming.
2) avoid sedentary and lazy lifestyle.
3) if you lifestyle is moderate. Then go ahead with cardio exercise or hiit.
4) if you're lifestyle is active. Then join a gym add some weight training.
5) run on treadmill after workout to burn double calories.
6) new to workout, then workout daily 1 muscle group a day. After 90days can go for 2 muscle group.
7) work station is near to your home. Then buy a cycle.
8) stop taking your bike/car if you feel you can walk thru.
######please consult your trainer for best workout chart######
###sample diet chart###
Breakfast -- wheat of mung (green beans) sprouts and one cup skimmed milk.
Mid morning - coconut water or dry fruits or lemon tea or vegetable soup
Lunch - salad or raw vegetables such as carrot, beetroot, cucumber, cabbage, tamotos. In case if you don't get digest raw vegetables, neither ateam or boil them. And whole grain bread of wheat chapati (indian recipe) and glass of butter milk, it will good if you add some roasted cumin seeds, and green coriander leaves and bit salt and grated ginger in the buttermilk.
If you feel to eat rice then please eat 1cup brown rice not white.
Mid evening - juice or apple or brown bread with egg.
Dinner - your dinner will decide your weight loss goal.
Eat salad with juice or your can add fish. No carbs
Before bed - 1 glass of skimmed milk.
I got married 2 year back. Planning for kids last 1 year but failing. I done semen analysis test. In that sperm count 15 and pus cell 8-10 please suggest.
Pigmentation of the skin is a medical term to refer to the phenomenon of colouring. Our skin is made up of cells that produce a pigment known as melanin. The colour of the skin largely depends upon the production of melanin. If more melanin is produced, the skin looks darker and vice-versa. When the melanin producing cells are damaged due to long exposure to sunlight, pregnancy or any other disease, pigmentation of the skin takes place. When the skin gets darker, it is called hyperpigmentation and when the discolouration of the skin takes place or white patches are formed on the skin, it is called hypopigmentation.
Skin pigmentation can be tackled by certain home based remedies. Here are some of these remedies:
- Milk and honey face pack: Milk is known to contain lactic acid. A mixture of milk and honey peels off the affected part of the skin. This makes the hyper-pigmented skin lighter in colour.
- Vegetable juices: Some vegetables like tomatoes, cucumber and potato are effective in getting rid of the skin pigments. Cut slices of these vegetables and rub them over the affected parts. The juices from these vegetables lighten the pigmented part.
- Avocado magic: It is advisable to peel off an avocado and apply its juice with honey over the affected area.
- Add Vitamin E to your diet: Include foods rich in vitamin E in your meals. It helps in restoring the pigmented skin back to its normal form.
- Face Mask: There are several face masks available that can work wonder in curing pigmentation of the skin. You can use face packs containing oatmeal, honey, sandalwood, turmeric powder, raw milk, and orange powder.
- Sun screen: It is important to guard your skin from the ultraviolet rays. UV rays lead to pigmentation of the skin. So, apply a sunscreen lotion or cream before stepping out of your home.
- Take up some exercise: A key to a healthy skin is a good lifestyle. One must exercise regularly to maintain proper blood circulation throughout the body. Proper flow of blood keeps the skin healthy and free from pigmentation.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and cigarettes: The consumption of alcohol and cigarettes leads to generation of toxins in our blood stream. This is harmful for our skin.
- Cocoa butter: It has nourishing and de-tanning effects on the skin. Use a cream that contains cocoa butter extracts on daily basis.
- Oil massage: Certain oils like olive and almond are good for treating damaged skin.
Below given are some of the common products used in medical treatment of hyperpigmentation:
- IPL (Photofacial) - Treatment with intense pulsed light, or a Photofacial, is frequently recommended by doctors to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Chemical peel - A TCA peel or deeper phenol peel are also used to treat hyperpigmentation.
- Laser Peel - A variety of laser resurfacing treatments may be performed to reduce hyperpigmentation. CO2 lasers and fractional lasers are popular choices for skin resurfacing.
- Topical skin lightening products - Products containing skin lightening ingredients, such as hydroquinone, retinoids, kojic acid, and Vitamin C are often used to reduce hyperpigmentation.
Medical treatment is combined with procedures to get faster results.
I'm 31 years woman i'm suffering from vaginal itching since one year after period time pls solve my problem.
My wife is pregnant now. What are the main things to consider in early pregnancy. She has some pain is her stomach. Please suggest.
Since childhood, I have felt inferiority from my own parents. They just provide me enough money to build my career, but the rest part is done by me. Its just my boyfriend who does all the work that should be done by a parent. I used to cry till now feeling so low. Whenever I ask regarding this, my parents ignore saying there is nothing like that. But they constantly make me feel undeserving. But I got placed in tcs now. And they are happy to say that to people. I mean I understand they are but I could see the fakeness clear enough. And I do not know what to do. Now too they do the same, the difference is now I cry rarely and feel extreme pain all over me. What should I do?
My both fallopian tubes has dilation due to infection and I am unable to get conceive so kindly advise me how can I conceive naturally.
Most of the young people’s lungs get abused early on and age faster due to smoking and pollution they breathe in, at times indirectly through passive smoking. It is important for us to keep our lungs healthy and young because our breathing depends on it.
Adopt following practices to consciously take care of your lungs.
1. Buy houseplants: Plants release oxygen which our lungs thrive on. Staying amidst greenery is the best thing you can do. If you are a city-dweller and do not have many trees around you, plant a few in your own balcony or garden.
2 Avoid jogging or cycling in traffic: Avoid staying anywhere near traffic heavy areas. If you plan to go jogging or cycling, prefer parks. If there are no parks or tracks near your home or work, opt for bylanes as there is lesser pollution.
3. Avoid main roads: Unless you are inside a car where pollution cannot reach you, take the bylanes and avoid main roads. This will save you from breathing in a lot of smog and dust emitted, keeping your lungs healthier.
4. Don't smoke: This doesn't really need to be told. Smoking is injurious to your health and damages your lungs. Being an active smoker or a passive smoker, both are harmful for you.
5. Go out in rain washed weather: The air is clear when it is raining. The dust has settled and the breeze has started blowing. If possible, walk in this time. Make sure you are covered.
6. Cover your nose if around fumes: If you work around fumes and smoke or if you live near factories etc, make sure you cover your nose and take adequate care to avoid inhaling the impure air.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I am 32 yr. My period cycle was 4th March. I had unprotected sex in evening of 24 March. I have taken i-pill on 26 March in evening. Again I had unprotected sex on 28 March evening. Can I get pregnant in that case? If yes than how I can avoid that as my son is very small so wanted to avoid. Pl reply.
Conversion disorder is a psychological disorder in which psychological conflicts get converted into physical symptoms.
The disease is also referred to as a functional neurological symptom disorder. In most cases, this disorder has an impact on your ability to move, your senses, vision, hearing capacity and ability to swallow.
The main cause behind the onset of a conversion disorder is generally a sudden traumatic event (real or imagined). This may also happen due to an emotional conflict or any other mental health disorder, which directly or indirectly affects your brain in an undesirable manner.
Though the exact factors which cause the disease are still unknown, it has been proved by medical researchers that the disorder affects that part of the brain which controls the majority of the senses, muscles, and nerves.
The symptoms of this condition may usually appear immediately after a traumatic event, be it physical or psychological. Some of the most common symptoms of this disorder are listed below.
- Weakness or paralysis of a body part
- Loss of body balance
- Moments of unresponsiveness
- Abnormal, sudden and abrupt body movements such as tremors
- Swallowing problems such as lump in the throat
Some of the symptoms of this disorder might also affect the sensory organs, which include:
- Abnormal numbness of the body
- Speech related problems or inability to speak (psychological mutism)
- Vision related problems such as psychological blindness
- Hearing problems and difficulties
Hello mam/sir she had periods before a week ago and after that we had unprotected sex or we can say that we do not use condoms while having sex and I come his vagina and she is bleeding and after 10 to 15 mint I give unwanted 72 pill to her is there chances to get pregnant plzz give me some proper solution.
I get blood clots during my periods flow. Is heavy Blood loss a problem in periods. Kindly inform me. I'm 19 years and living in a hostel and I get severe pain in my back and stomach is this a serious issue?
Hello Mam, My age is 32 years, I had conceived on third clomid cycle but had a miscarriage a year ago. After that have gone through more 4 clomid cycles, tried IUI, had laparoscopy (which came out to be negative having no issues). Have gone through baseline cycles also which even had good results. But inspite of all this I am still not able to conceive. So kindly suggest me what further should be done.
Hi, I'm a 14 years old girl. I am a boyish type of girl, I don't really go out of the house don't have a boyfriend since birth, I'm very focused on my study, and I'm an achiever in our school as well, And when I go out my parents are always w/ me, I masturbate w/ my pants and panties on but just rubbing it not fingering. So I have this very strange feeling, & I don't even want to mention it cause it's very impossible. Because after I go biking on thursday my nipples hurt when they're slightly touched, is it because I only wear sando bras instead of bras? And also my pimples are coming out. I didn't get my period yet but there's also a problem in my period, Cause when I got it It's like a flood flowing and lasts until 1-2 months and skips form 3-4 months that's also the reason why we go to a ob gyn for a check up last summer, And then the ob gyn gave me some trust pills which has numbers of days in it and has yellow and brown color. But still my period skips 1 month now only and when I got it it only lasts 5 days. Then in the evening I only ate a little amount for dinner and just ate breakfast w/ one scoop of rice only in the 10/11am, I didn't ate lunch, But I take snacks SOMETIMES in the afternoon (That's the way I eat and been months since I do this) And I also often drink soft drinks. I drink them like water when I get thirsty. So later on in that evening. I slept at 11pm and just suddenly woke up at 1am w/ sort of nausea, A little Abdominal pain, I got cold, I urinate frequently but a just a little amount of urine, I farted a lot, My tummy is bloating, I cannot finish a yawn, I have a little blood in my rectal, I have hard and liquid stools, And I cannot go back to sleep so I stay awake until 6am. Then when I take my breakfast I like to vomit it but I forced myself to eat it but then I didn't vomit it but I had hard time chewing it. Pls help me. I'm very worried and confused now!
Want to conceive baby but have ovarian cyst. Previous history- laproscopy done before four years. Please advise.
I was suffering from irregular periods because I had consumed ipill frequently my gynaecologist advised me to take femilon I took it for one month and the next month I did not have irregular periods but now I again recently took 2ipill in a week and from two days I am again suffering from periods I had my last period on 28october and 15november I again had periods so I am thinking to start dosage of femilon again and permanently stop contraceptives Will that be fine.
1. Loaded with vitamins and minerals
The juice comes loaded with a bevy of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants essential for our body. The only thing that doesn't find presence in aloe vera is vitamin d. Aloe vera juice is easily available in the market. You can start by consuming it plain and then graduate to trying it with other juices like amla, giloy, tulsi, and karela.
2. Fights digestive disorders
Daily consumption of aloe vera juice is believed to fight and cure a range of digestive disorders including poor digestion, constipation, acidity and gas. It is also beneficial in boosting appetite and keeping a check on weight gain.
3. Flushes our toxins from the body
Aloe vera juice consumption flushes out toxins from the body. Drinking it early in the morning will help you in many ways, right from curing digestive issues to cleaning the system.
4. Balances hormonal problems
The juice is often used in many other herbal tonics pivotal in curing hormonal issues, as well as pancreas and spleen related disorders.
5. Excellent for hair and skin
Aloe vera juice helps maintain smooth, radiant skin and promotes hair growth. Its topical application can relieve from superficial burns and scars. It can be used as a moisturising agent for the skin as well as the scalp.
6. Boosts immunity
The health benefiting properties of aloe vera juice also boosts the body's immunity, especially when teamed with amla, tulsi, and giloy juice - an ideal concoction to battle the change in season.
How to use
Aloe vera juice should ideally be consumed on an empty stomach. 20ml should be mixed with a glass of water. You can even try mixing equal quantities of aloe vera juice with tulsi (holy basil), amla (indian gooseberry), and giloy (heart-leaved moonseed) juice.
40/60 ml of karela (bitter gourd) juice can be mixed with 20ml of aloe vera juice along with a glass of water. Karela juice is excellent for diabetes and cholesterol, combining it with aloe vera juice doubles the power of the individual potions.