Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Biswa Bhusan DashYour feedback matters!
Is it possible and safe to have sex during pregnancy? If yes, then can a woman keep having sex all 9 months or she has to stop after a certain month? (I'm talking about vaginal intercourse) And should a condom still be used if a couple is having sex and the woman is in pregnancy? And which sex positions are the best during this time?
These days i'm seeing and hearing often maximum that babies are getting born with jaundice disease. What is the reason behind and how to prevent it from? If possible then. actually one of my cousin is 1st month pregnant. Tell me the tips of prevention.
I am a married person and we are planning for a baby but every time when we do intercourse sperm js come out from vagina. I have tried each and every sex position bt no gain. please do me a favour.
I removed my implant on Friday September 30 2016 at about 12 mid day and started the microgynon contraceptive pill at 11 pm the same Friday. I had sex 2 days after. Was it 2 early to have sex without condom since it was only 2 days since I switched to the pill? Am I at risk of getting pregnant?
I had a sex with my gf (20 year old) and she haven't still undergone through normal menstrual cycle of these month which was on 7/12/16. What should I do so that we can be relaxed and we do not have to face any unwanted pregnancy. Pls help.
I am 24 years old and I am 5 months pregnant. Please advise if I have sex during this time will it effect the brain of the child, please suggest me.
Hi, I am two months pregnant can I travel with train or flight is it safe for me its very urgent to go but I am scared of miscarriage please help to take right decision.
I have pcos problem. Does it cure by taking pills for an year? or else can I go for homeopathic medicine for permanent solution.
I have had severe back acne and acne marks in the back for a very long time now. I have pcos because of which initially there were a lot of breakouts on my face too but now they have completely gone except the back acne. Please suggest the treatment for it.
She is breast feeding now and 6 months have passed she is 32c size of breast What happens if she stops breast feeding her child and stores tht milk in her breast only.
Iam 30 yrs old female I got married on August 21 st 2015 yet I didn't get conceive is there any problem for me.
Painful menstruation or menstrual cramp is termed as Dysmenorrhoea and refers to the discomfort or pain associated with menstruation. In 80% cases, cramps are an integral part of the preliminary dysmenorrhoea syndrome. Though this symptom is not deemed as a very serious clinical problem, the pain and its associated symptoms are acute enough to keep an affected woman from normal functioning for the first one or two days. These symptoms may take over one or two days prior to menses, reach their pinnacle on the first day and subside slowly with the passage of time. The pain can be typically depicted as being ached, cramping of the stomach and often reaching to the lower back portion.
There is probably no woman across the world, who has not undergone the painful menstrual cramps. But don't fret! Homeopathy treatment has a range of remedies to relieve you off this unease.
- Cimicifuga: Normally menstruation cramps indicate a pain that flows across the pelvic region from one side to the other. This remedy will particularly be helpful in neuralgic and rheumatic cases as well as congestive cases where it works effectively with Veratrum Viride and Belladonna. It is also very efficient in combating headaches preceding menses, acute pains across abdomen, labor like pains and scanty flow.
- Caulophyllum: This remedy is great for treating spasms and pain that flow downwards. The spasmodic periodic pains that need to be treated with Caulophyllum are mostly concentrated around the groin and radiate to other surrounding parts. Gelsemium can also be taken for treating neuralgic as well as congestive dysmenorrhoea when the pain bears down. The pains are often labor-like and spasmodic with flow of pale urine. In order to get faster relief, it can be taken along with hot bag press.
- Belladonna: If you are afflicted with the congestive forms of menstrual cramps, then you may take Belladonna. In most cases, a pain and discomfort is felt prior to the flow and a feeling of something heavy around the vulva can be relieved if you sit up straight. This pain occurs and subsides all of a sudden making the flow clotted and restricted. This kind of dysmenorrhoea is extremely painful and makes the genital dry. In case the pain gets severe and cuts through the pelvis, then Veratrum viride can also be administered.
- Zanthoxylum: This remedy is very effective in fighting dysmenorrhoea and uterine spasms. It is very effective when the pain is burning, agonising and extending down through the thighs making the limbs paralysed and numb. You can take this measure when the pain is affecting your ovaries as this medicine works closely for neuralgic form of menstrual cramps. Women with delicate nervous temperament can also take this remedy as it relieves from headache and eye pain caused from Menstruation.
Homeopathy has a huge range of medicines and it becomes difficult for a commoner to select an ideal one. Therefore, when you are deeply affected with menstrual cramps, you can always consult an expert before administering any medicine.
I'm a 19 year old girl and my vagina is itching since a few days no other sign but only itching no burning or anything wonder just itching I really need help why could this be once I shaved since when it started but now my hair gave grown again then why could it happen? I'm very tensed.
Premature ejaculation is a kind of sexual dysfunction. Almost 1 out of 3 men experience this problem at some point. Premature ejaculation is an uncontrollable ejaculation that occurs shortly after sexual intercourse. It may result in unsatisfactory sex for both partners. This can increase the anxiety that may add to the problem.
Premature ejaculation is the inability to delay ejaculation for more than one minute after penetration. It can be classified in two types – lifelong and acquired. Lifelong premature ejaculation occurs all or nearly all of the time beginning with your first sexual encounters. Acquired premature ejaculation develops after you’ve had previous sexual experiences without ejaculatory problems.
The exact cause of this condition isn’t known. However, there are certain causes that are believed to cause this problem.
Psychological factors that might play a role include:
- Early sexual experiences
- Sexual abuse
- Worrying about premature ejaculation
- Feeling guilty
- Biological causes
- A number of biological factors might contribute to this such as:
- Abnormal hormone levels
- Abnormal levels neurotransmitters
- Inflammation and infection of the prostate or urethra
- Inherited traits
1. Erectile dysfunction
Premature ejaculation can be at higher risk in you if you have erectile dysfunction or if you have fear of losing your erection that may also cause you to consciously or unconsciously hurry through sexual encounters resulting premature ejaculation.
Anxiety is also one of the causes of this problem. Many men with this problem may have anxiety either specifically about sexual performance or related to other issues.
How to overcome premature ejaculation?
Ejaculation can be considered premature when it occurs 30 seconds to 4 minutes into sex. However, it seems that most tend to agree that any sexual intercourse lasting less than 2 minutes can be considered premature ejaculation. There are some ways to overcome premature ejaculation.
1. Behavioral techniques
Behavioral techniques can help you delay orgasm. It involves stimulating the penis and stopping just before you feel you are about to ejaculate. Stop this for 30-60 seconds and restart. Repeat this process up to 4-5 times unless you decide to delay orgasm. It also involves squeezing the penis in the area between the shaft and the glans before you are about to ejaculate.
2. Other tips
Use a thick condom to help decrease sensation. Take a deep breath. This can decrease anxiety and help you gain better control over your ejaculation. Have sex with your partner on top and take breaks during sex and distract your mind by thinking about something boring.
If these techniques are not helpful medications are recommended to treat this problem. These medicines are basically antidepressants. These pills may have side effects such as nausea, headache and delaying ejaculation.