Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BinayYour feedback matters!
In Ayurveda, joint pain is known as 'Sandhigata Vata'. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint pains and other discomforts associated with it. Natural remedies and proper lifestyle techniques can be utilized to balance the 'vata' to lessen the occurrence and severity of joint pain. Factors including,old age, obesity, injury and strenuous physical activities (that require a lot of joint movements) are responsible for disturbing the balance of your 'vata'.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Massage therapy: Warm coconut, castor, mustard, olive or garlic oil can be utilized to massage the affected areas to lessen the intensity of pain. If you massage the affected joints with natural oils, it improves blood circulation and relaxes the swelling and stiffness in the region.
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Fenugreek: Ingest a teaspoon of ground fenugreek seeds and drink a glass of lukewarm water. Fenugreek has anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties that make it effective for joint pains.Follow this remedy every morning on a regular basis to achieve optimal results.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Apple cider vinegar: Add 2 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and a little honey to a cup of lukewarm water. Drink this solution twice daily, before your meals. Apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effect, which makes it an effective remedy to remove the toxins that are responsible for causing joint pain.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.
Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time.
Related Tip: "Why Do Women Face Joint Pain Problems More Than Men?"
I went for a pelvic operation due to dislocation caused at pelvic joint due to accident. What is the total duration of recovery.
I have a foot problem for last two weeks when I walk few meters after that I have a lot pain in my foot.
I am 26year old. Sir I have white hair problem. I took many medicine by doctor but no improvement in my hair so what I do? Sent me your suggestions.
I am just 23 n my all hairs r getting white how can I stop it. N blck my hair again shall I do color?
My hair's are not at all growing, I love long hair's, and I always go fr a cut in every 6 months, bcoz as my hair grows, I get dry, frizzy, split ends and volume from below tend to decrease, my hair is too rough, what can I do for my hair to grow healthy? And kindly tel me about the good food needed to be taken for healthy & long hair?
I lost my hairs completely from centre and having hairs on side lobes only. Is it possible to regain my hairs by any method like prp or so.
Hi I am manasa. 26 year old. My hair was very very thick and long. But because of climatic and water change I lost hair during my degree. I consulted many dermatologist. Though they gave good medicines it is not growing. It is very very short and thin now. Can you please suggest some home remedies or tips or any worth medicines.
I lost my hair a lot how can I get my hair back? Thinning of my hair is increasing. Which food should I take to stop losing of hair? Dandruff is not leaving my hair even I used anti-dandruff shampoos. What should I do? And please suggest me how to increase my weight in a healthy manner.
I am hanok I am suffering with leg neel joints I have used many ointments but its not working what should I do now.
I have hands and legs pain from past fifteen days and the pain is only in the early morning and night when going to bed. What is the reason for such pains?
I am 21 year old In 2 days I'm not able to walk properly and my right leg are very paining Also my right leg have cramp And then its highly pain.
Can you tell me that in my head some white come like a dandruff but that Is not dandruff so can you tell me any idea about to control all this things.
My mother is having pain in her legs from last two days mainly in heels and stubble, She used warm water with salt but it didn't worked so is whats the reason for sudden pain?
I am suffering from white hairs so please solve my problem if any oil or any treatment please inform me.
I'm male 30 years old and unmarried. Height-164cm, weight-80kg, my problem was started from before 5 day's, while wakeup morning abdomen to feet feel like paralyzed, if I try to move leg's, its giving too much pain at leg muscles. Once I move leg's then there is no problems, but its occurring daily. What to do?
While a thick layer of hair on your head is a much sought after feature for men and women, body hair may often become a source of embarrassment. While women have been known for ages to remove hair off themselves for a smoother and more appealing look, men have also come to the fore in the recent years. Man-scaping is fast becoming as essential part of men’s grooming.:
Options for unwanted hair removal
While a razor is man’s best friend in most regards, it cannot simply be used to take care of hair in many hard to reach places. It is also extremely temporary and the resulting stubble in a few days will cause an itch, which can be very embarrassing as well as uncomfortable. Let’s looks at some of the possibilities for hair removal for men:
- Waxing: Using hot waxes or waxing creams with paper is a quick way to remove body hair. However it can be painful and you will have to go for repeat sessions frequently.
- Epilating creams: These creams are very convenient and painless and a fairly quick way to get rid of unwanted body hair. However, strong chemicals in these products may cause damage to your skin.
- Electrolysis: In this method a machine with tiny electrodes are used to zap the roots of the unwanted hair follicles which causes them to fall off and discourage them from growing back. Although this is a permanent way of removing hair, some follicles may still remain and grow back.
- Laser hair removal: This method is the most popular method of permanent hair removal and offers the most balanced benefits with the best results for the cost involved. This had been a very popular form of hair removal among women for quite some time, but it is also becoming very popular among men.
Facts about laser hair removal
1. How does laser hair removal work?
Laser hair removal works with the help of a laser emitting high intensity infra red light from a diode. This is focused on individual hair follicles which are then damaged, thus resulting in the hair being removed permanently without any damage to your skin. This is a very safe and effective procedure which has the longest lasting results and is suited for all types of skin.
2. Cost comparison
Although laser treatments may seem more expensive than some of the other ones, you will have smooth, hairless skin in just a few sittings permanently. Thus in the long run, the cost effectiveness of laser hair removal is multiple times higher s compared to other methods. Waxing or epilating creams over the period of few years will end up costing you much more than a few sittings of laser hair removal that will give you a permanent solution with smooth skin.