Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in NEW DELHI and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Bhupesh Gupta
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhupesh GuptaYour feedback matters!
My uvula is very red and have 2 white spots. When swallow empty it pains. Also curve around uvula red. I had ischiorectal abscess surgery last week and taking antibiotics. Please suggest why uvula is inflamed and have two white spots on it. Currently I am taking medicines after surgery as follow: Megazolid plus (cefixime 200 mg and linezolid 600 mg) Chymoral forte DS (trysin-chymotrypsin tablet) Ornida (ornidazole tablet up 500 mg) Stanac-p (aceclofenac and paracetamol) -SOS Can you please suggest how to get rid from redness pain and white spots from uvula and red curve part. Also kindly advise taking medicine for throat will make any impact or side effect with my current medicines taking after ischiorectal abscess surgery? Thank you very much in advance.
Is it possible that you have a tooth abscess. But the tooth is all healthy from above the gum line. Or will the tooth change when it has abscess.
I meena Prajapati, 22 year old. I am ailing within my teeth problem. I am using Colgate pain out for relief and also taking some pain killer but don't feel proper relief. What should I do please suggest?
HI, I am 28 years old, very often I do get blisters in my mouth. When I have chicken immediately I get blisters. May I know the reason for this and what is the precaution.
Bhut daant peele ho rhe hai plaque jama hua hai bhut saara last. Molar thoot main ek small hole bhi bn gaya hai bhut chota sa I want to clean my theeth doctors.
Can I eat some food or fast food on the treatment of root canal? Root canal treatment use full for stopping pain?
Hi, I have finished 3 root canals in my teeth but I had got over pain in my teeth. I went to the hospital and they said it wants to remove. Further they explains bone loss. So I removed but removed after they said the tooth is very strong and growth on my teeth under some tissues therefore I got more pain they said I have some question that is removing teeth is my correct deposition or not?
I am a 21 year old male. I have a problem with my salivary glands. They over produce saliva one at a time. I mean if one gland over producing others works fine. After some time problem exchanges with other gland and this one goes normal. Why is this happening ?its started since 3 days back. Please answer me?
The appearance of the milk teeth is one of the most awaited landmarks in a child's life. The first teeth to erupt are usually the lower front teeth during 6 to 8 months of life, and the last milk tooth to fall off is at 12 to 14 years of age. The playful nature of teeth, difficulty to make them maintain good oral hygiene, and the food habits put the children at increased risk of dental disease. Very often, because they are in place for a shorter duration, parents tend to ignore decay in the milk teeth. But whether it is decay or gum disease or broken teeth, it is important to immediately treat them.
Listed below are some functions that milk teeth play-
- Eating - They may be exerting slightly lesser force than the bigger permanent teeth, but they still play a significant role in chewing and digestion. Children with weak, missing, or decayed molars have poor nutrition and food habits due to their inability to chew food well.
- Esthetics - A child with a good set of teeth and an open smile is loved by all. This adds not just to the beauty of the child but also to his self-worth and self-esteem. These children feel more confident and are more social.
- Speech development - A good set of teeth are essential for the child's speech development. Improper spacing between teeth or lost tooth not replaced can lead to speech issues.
- Space Maintenance - In addition to the above functions, the milk teeth also help to preserve and "maintain" the space that is required for the permanent teeth. As the permanent tooth nears eruption,the roots of the the milk tooth, gets resorbed,the tooth becomes mobile, and finally falls off.
In cases where the primary tooth was lost and not replaced, the space may be reduced due to movement of the adjacent and opposing tooth into this space. Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- In the very early stages, before regular dental care can begin, the teeth can be wiped off with a gauze wrapped on the finger.
- By the first year of life, brushing should be introduced along with rinsing after each meal.
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis with regular cleaning should be started by first year of life.
- If the dentist identifies the child to be prone to decay, fluoride application and/or pit and fissure sealants should be used. These are sufficient reasons to take care of the primary teeth, which play a very important role.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!