Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Bhoui Satnam SinghYour feedback matters!
I have a hair loss problem. I used to use sarso oil but from last 5 months I am using kesh kanti oil of patanjali which almost stop my hair fall but it is not generating new hairs so please give me solution.
From past few days I didn't sleep well and that's why I have headache and anxiety. So suggest me what I do? some times I take hard drink to sleep but its bad for health so is there any sleeping pills which one can I take ?
What is the best possible way for weight gaining What food to be consume and wat not to gain weight and look healthy.
Dear doctor, I am 33 years old widow and Every month I get my periods in time frame of 25 to 30 days and this time and this month I have not got my periods and I am living single from past 9 years without any physical interaction so there is no chances of me to get pregnant ans so please let me know what would be reason for such and what steps to follow to get regular periods on time ?
Sir, I am 24 yrs. I have belly fat. As I am belonging a middle class family, will you suggest me a good diet for me. And also how to reduce the belly fat. I am also doing yoga by YouTube.
6 months pregnant. GCT is 181. Fasting Sugar is 78. Constant pain in lower abdomen. Constant body aches.
I am 25 year old female. My weight is 65 kg. My breast size is very large. My weight also increases frequently. What to do.
Hi. I'm charan. Age 25 I'm having small size pennies. How can I improve the size naturally. Please give me suggestion.
I just want to gain wait, because I m kind of thin I can say. So should I prefer any healthy diet or Its okay on 21 years age.
Ayurveda is an ancient Indian life science that requires you to make various lifestyle changes along with the use of medication that is based on herbs and condiments with massages and Yogic postures. This field of medicine believes in getting to the root of the problem so as to cure it and prevent it in the future as well. Gastritis is no different and enjoys the same kind of attention when it comes to Ayurveda.
Here is everything you need to know about the Ayurvedic perspective of gastritis:
- Definition: As per Ayurveda, gastritis is known as Urdhva Amlapitta, which can lead to the occurrence of stomach ulcers when the inflammation of the stomach lining goes untreated for a prolonged period of time. This inflammation is the basic outcome of the condition.
- Causes: Problems in the Vata Dosha, one of the four Doshas in the body, can cause this condition. Also, a build up of Ama or toxins due to poor digestive health, can lead to the occurrence of this disease. As per Ayurveda, there are many reasons that may cause this toxin build up and the imbalance in the Vata Dosha. This includes eating spicy food on a regular or frequent basis and taking too many drugs like pain killers and analgesics which can lead to this condition. Also, too much of alcohol consumption and greasy food can cause gastritis. Further, one of the main causes of gastritis as per Ayurveda, is the presence of too much stress and worry, and the lack of a proper routine when it comes to eating, sleeping and exercising.
- Symptoms: The main symptoms include appetite loss and nausea, as well as discomfort and pain in the abdomen. Gastrointestinal bleeding and blood discharge may also occur for patients suffering from this condition. Headaches and vomiting are also common symptoms of this condition.
- Medication: There are various Ayurvedic medicines that can help in treating this condition. Sukumara Ghrita are ghee based preparations that can be taken every morning with a glass of warm milk in order to activate the digestive fires and improve the digestive powers. The difference can usually be seen in a matter of days. Dhatri Lauha includes amla juice which should be taken twice a day. Lemon juice, ajwain, amla and ginger are also helpful in such situations.
- Lifestyle Changes: Avoiding spicy and greasy food as well as stopping alcohol abuse and smoking can help in curing this condition. One should also stay away from excessively stressful mental and physical tasks.
Taking the right steps at the right time for a proper routine with good habits can help in treating this condition as per Ayurveda.
Hello sir, Meri 2 mahine ki bacchi hai. Usko fever aa raha hai to please suggest medicine. Usko abhi colimax drop chalu hai.
Doctor usually my mom is use to shave my genital (pubic) hairs. But when she use to shave my genital areas I feel tickle around my vagina and during shave genitals my begins start secretion of a sticky fluid. What should I do in this situation? Please tell me in detail.
He remains depressed about his exam and thinks too much, how to consult him so that he could behave normally.
Sir, I am facing problem, sir every night I am getting itching in my hands, what is the reason behind that? sir please help me.
Melasma is a condition in which dark and discoloured patches appear on the face. It is also commonly known as chloasma when it is found in pregnant women. This is a condition that can be found in women more commonly than it is found in men. Let us cast a glance on the symptoms, causes, as well as the ways of identifying and treating this condition.
Typically Melasma is characterized by brownish coloured patches that may appear on the cheeks, forehead, chin and even the bridge of the nose. These patches are usually symmetrical on either sides of the face. They appear blotchy, of irregular shape and their colour can vary from light brown to dark brown. They may occasionally occur on other parts of the body that are left exposed to the sun for prolonged hours, on a regular basis. These symptoms can help you in identifying the condition, in which case you must immediately see a dermatologist who will help in formal diagnosis and immediate treatment.
Several causes have been proposed for Melasma. Sensitivity to estrogen and progesterone are found in some cases especially during pregnancy or in women who take birth control and other hormonal pills for any other ailment. Constant exposure to the sun can also alter the cells that create and control one’s pigment - also known as ‘melanocytes’.
The diagnosis of Melasma is done with the help of physical examination. Thereafter, the doctor may perform the wood’s lamp examination where a light is held up against the skin to look for the depth of involvement. A biopsy may be conducted for more severe cases by taking skin samples.
Most women report that Melasma disappears on its own. These patches slowly fade once the pregnancy control pills and hormonal therapy stop. The dermatologist can also ask you to use a good sunscreen and .certain medicated creams that can help in fading the patches to a great extent. Also, chemical peels and microdermabrasions are other mild procedures that can be carried out in such cases, to exfoliate the top layer of the skin.
In resistant cases of dermal melasma, Q switched Nd YAG laser can be done. One must remember that these ointments and procedures will not guarantee that the condition will not recur in the future. Melasma can be treated effectively but often requires maintenance to prevent recurrence. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.