Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. BhawnaYour feedback matters!
I am 29years female and have severe cystic acnes, and develop cyst it disappears when I take contraceptive pills but when the course is finished it again appears that causes cystic acnes.
Hello Madam/Sir,, I am Priya. My problem is my hair was very thick but now its so thin that anyone can see my scalp. I am 28 and I am so tensed because of this. I do not have thyroid problem. Whenever I consult doctors, they do check for thyroid and give vitamin B and calcium. After using months also, no change, so I stopped of consuming those tabs. Kindly suggest me what I should do?
I'm having acne which is of blackheads and comedones oily skin tried benzene peroxide, nicotinamide gel please give me solution.
I'm doing regular gym, I want to go to bodybuilding shows, but I'm too hairy in my body. I want to lose that body hairs but don't want to lose head hairs because my hairs are still falling. I want to lose body hair with an increase in head hair. Please suggest me what should I do.
I am 19 years old. I am having oily combination skin and dark pigmented skin. What kind of products should I use to improve fairness based upon my skin type. Please suggest me.
I have a infection in my middle finger of my right hand and it is not fungal infection from it a liquid like substance is realed and causes redness. And itching to.
I have the problem of hair fall since thee year and want to hair transplant and I know about the shampoo used for the hair .
Hi I'm vishal 22 years old I had pimples at the the age of 19 to 21 and had big pimple n I squeezed that pimple Now there is a big scars on my cheek which doesn't look good at all I just want to know Is there anything to remove that scars if yes so how much would be the cost.
Sir I have itching on my two thighs near to my private part. Which medicine and ointment I have to use?
Sir tell me any cream name that will become useful for me my face have a darkness and under eyes there are darkness please tell me cream name.
Children are more susceptible to health problems as their immunity is still developing and along with frequent infections such as fever or stomach problems, skin problems are a common affliction. Most skin problems within children are a manifestation of the underlying conditions such as allergies or other sicknesses. Some of the common skin allergies and problems are mentioned here.
- Heat Rash or Prickly Heat: This is possibly the most common skin condition that children are generally afflicted by. These are small red bumps on the skin which look like minute pimples. It is caused due to the blockage of the pores and excessive sweating due to hot weather or wearing warm clothes.
- Ringworm: Unlike the name, this condition isn’t actually caused by the infection from a worm. Ringworm is named so due to the ring that forms on the skin which is scaly, inflamed, red in color and can be quite itchy. It is mostly caused by a fungus that lives on the skin. Ringworms are mostly passed through skin to skin contact.
- Chickenpox Rashes: Although there are vaccines that have minimized the occurrence of this disease, it still occurs from time to time. One of the tell-tale signs of this disease are the rashes that may develop all over the body which is accompanied by fever. Although, these may go away, some marks from the rashes may remain and it is important to take care so that they don’t leave any mark behind.
- Eczema: This is another very common skin condition that afflicts many kids and is usually attributed to allergies and asthma. The typical symptoms usually include a patch of raised skin which is inflamed and red. Children often complain about excessive itching and the affected skin tends to be quite dry. Although topical medications are useful, curing or treating the underlying symptoms shows remarkable improvement.
- Impetigo: This is a type of bacterial infection which primarily occurs around the mouth and nose but repeated scratching can spread it around other parts of the body as well. In this condition, red sores or blisters may develop on the skin and then develop a yellow crust which may even ooze fluid sometimes. It is mostly spread by the use of objects such as toys and clothing items or even towels. Antibiotics may be required to treat this condition.
- Allergic reactions or contact dermatitis: Another very common skin problems that affect kids, this occurs as a reaction to certain chemicals such as those found in certain foods, soaps, plants or insects which may either cause a lesion or an inflamed area on the skin. In some cases, it may form blister, although all of these will go away on their own. However, if it persists for more than a week or two or if it is extremely painful, you should immediately take your child to the doctor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.