Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana SinglaYour feedback matters!
Hii I have menstruation problem. No blood flow last 5 to 6 mnth. And thats why put on weight. Please help to solve menstruation problem.
Hello Dr. There is almost one week delay in my periods. I had sexual exposure on 2nd of sept. That was the 2nd day of periods. After that my last periods starts on 1st of oct. After 2nd of sept I didn't had any sexual exposure. Is there any chance of me getting pregnant? I am worried.
After how many days of unprotected intercourse will the prega news pregnancy test show accurate results. ?
My mother has tumor in her breast and doctor says operation. But she is not ready for that is their any other way?
Hi Sir/Madam I want to know that hcg 5000 iui injection given to my wife on 09th may'16 to release egg, my question is when egg will be released and when had inter course on 10th may'16 early morning at 5 am do she get pregnant and on 12th may doc scanned and advised to take susten 400 my question is that can we know the egg is fertilized through scan and is she pregnant know.
I am a 13 year old girl. But I am feeling that I want to have a sex. My mind always forces me to see sex videos. Why?
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES.
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will first talk about Muscle Building its Reason and Importance.
The term muscle is derived from the Latin musculus meaning 'little mouse' maybe because contracting muscles look like mice moving under the skin. Muscle cells contain 'Protein Fibres' of actin and myosin that move against each other producing contraction that changes the dimensions of the cell. Muscle is used to produce force and motion.
This may seem like a small point but is extremely essential. Muscles are responsible for maintaining and changing posture, all external movement as well as internal organ motion e.g. contraction of the heart.
Studies from the CDC have found that muscle-building exercises can also
- Improve Balance, reduce the likelihood of falls
- Improve Blood-sugar control
- Improve sleep and mental health
Gaining muscle mass is not only about looking good, it also has health benefits.
The Importance of Muscles
More Muscle Equals More Strength - The more strength you have, the more physically you're prepared for everyday activities; carrying groceries, lifting kids (or your significant other), and enjoying recreational sports.
- Muscle Helps Control Blood Sugar - DIABETES SUGAR intimidating modern day diseases, yet easily manageable if you can build a healthy body.
- Building Muscle Usually Builds Bone too - Bone density is an important issue, especially among women and the elderly. Building muscles can improve bone density and prevent osteoporosis.
- Building Muscle Helps Manage Body Fat - Gaining muscles boosts your Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR). that is the amount of energy (fat) you're spending when you're just sitting doing nothing (for all practical purposes). It controls fat gain and prevents obesity and related conditions like Diabetes, Hypertension etc. Strength training is especially important for dieters. When you lose weight, up to a quarter of the loss may come from muscle, which can slow your metabolism. Strength training helps you rebuild any muscle you lost by dieting -- or keep you from losing it in the first place.
Building Muscle Builds Self - Confidence - It plays a critical role in promoting metabolic health, bone strength, maintaining body weight and reduces stress.
Hi I am 7 weeks pregnant. Today in ultrasound scan they found out I have some subchorionic light bleed. Is this a serious problem ? Pls advice me.
I have extreme pain in my left side breast due to clots (ganth- in Hindi. What should I do, pls give a solution?
I am in my my 6.5th month of pregnancy, my TSH is 1.73 n in one of garbh sanskar lecture it is informed that TSH should be 3 for baby to be intelligent so what should be TSHlevel.
I am trying for a baby but it's not working. And I also have a problem in time period. Can you please help?
I want to know that if sperm is enter in vagina of female. And 72 hours are gone. So have any other method to avoid pregnancy or stopped it except abortion
My baby age s 15 weeks. How to increase breast milk pls tel me. Which month I vl start food for my baby. And which food I vl give to my baby.
I had took contraceptive pil for about 8 times in a Gap period of 2 to 3 months and stooped taking it. Now im fear about my future whether it vil cause any problem in future. So please give me a solution to recover and to become normal.
The trouble with recovering from most illnesses is that we begin to treat the illness too late. Although you cannot expect your body to announce the arrival of a virus, recognizing the signs of falling sick can help treat it earlier. For example, if you can't stop sneezing and can feel the onset of the flu, getting some extra sleep may make you feel better. Here are a few signs that can predict an illness
- Reduced appetite - A slight decrease in appetite during the summer is normal but if the sight of food makes you nauseous or you stop enjoying your food, it may be a sign of an oncoming illness. These illnesses could range from a simple cold to gastroenteritis or strep throat. A diminishing diet can be a result of the production of cytokines by the body as part of its inflammatory response to infections. Lesser food takes lesser time to digest thereby using lesser calories and diverting energy towards fighting the infection.
- Swollen neck glands - Feel your neck glands, just below the jawbone to check for infections. Swollen neck glands are the body's way of letting you know that you may be falling ill. These are usually a sign of ear infections, cold, dental problems or skin infections. Neck glands are storehouses for white blood cells. When these are activated into fighting infections, the collection of dead cells, bacteria etc result in swollen neck glands.
- Fatigue - There's a difference between being tired at the end of a long day and being exhausted throughout the day. The latter is a way your body is telling you to slow down and conserve energy to fight an oncoming illness.
- Muscle aches - Aching muscles can also be a sign of the oncoming flu. One of the main reasons for this is the body's production of antibodies that release histamines and cytokines in the bloodstream. When these travel to various muscles, they can trigger pain receptors leading to body aches.
- Low fever - The ideal body temperature is 98.7 degrees. If you have a higher temperature that persists for a few days, you may be coming down with an infection. Fever is your body's way of fighting infection by raising its internal temperature. A low fever is a sign of colds, allergies, and even stomach infections.
There is a fine line between being a hypochondriac and recognizing signs of falling sick. To differentiate between the two, pay attention to the type, duration, and intensity of symptoms. If you feel like you're on the verge of falling sick, rest your body and take some multivitamins. If you experience a sudden or severe change in symptoms, consult a doctor immediately.
Related Tip: 4 Ways to Never Fall Sick at Season Change
What is DNS? Will that help in getting pregnancy? What are the other tests to be done to check if everything is Okay for getting pregnant?
Parenting is a lifetime job be it for a normal child or a child with special needs. Parents are teachers, guides, leaders, protectors and providers for their children. Parenting is a process of promoting and supporting the physical, emotional, social, financial and intellectual development of a child from infancy to adulthood. Every child is a gift and a blessing to their parents. On the other hand, parenting itself is one of the toughest jobs and that too for a child with special needs, it is both a blessing and challenge.
It is a very unique experience to live with a disabled child as it has a major impact on the family, siblings and extended family members. However, discovering a problem should be the initial step to start with parenting such children. Discovering a child's special needs is often a confusing and painful process for parents as sometimes learning difficulties can be multiple and difficult to pinpoint and it can be hard for parents to know whether things are normal or not.
There are various categories of disabilities that your child might fall under. For example: Specific Learning Disability (SLD), Other Health Impairment, Autism Spectrum Disorder, Emotional disturbance, Speech or language impairment, Visual impairment, including blindness, Deafness, Deaf-blindness, Orthopedic impairment, Intellectual disability, Traumatic brain injury, Multiple disabilities.
Some common indications for the development of learning disabilities which can be taken into consideration
- Difficulty with reading/writing
- Problems with math skills
- Difficulty in remembering
- Problem in paying attention
- Trouble following directions
- Difficulty with concepts related to time
- Problem in staying organized
- Impulsive behavior
- Inappropriate responses in school or social situations
- Difficulty staying on task(easily distracted)
- Difficulty finding the right way to say something
- Immature way of speaking
- Inconsistent school performance
- Difficulty listening well
- Problem in understanding words or concept
But the above mentioned signs are not enough to determine that a person has a learning disability. A professional assessment is also necessary to diagnose a learning disability because every disability has its own signs and unless they persist over time cannot be considered as a 'disability'. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.