Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana SinglaYour feedback matters!
I am 3 month pregnant hb is 12.40 I am jst taking folic acid do I need to take any other medication for wellness?
I am a unmarried girl and I missed my periods after suffered from pox wt should I do to continue my periods.
My wife is pregnant for last 2 month but still she faces blooding problem means some time blood starts to flow whether it will harm baby or no what should I do right now.
We had unprotected sex from my CD 8 to 12. The next day evening ie on CD 13, I found slight spotting on my tissue paper. We din have Intercourse then onwards. Three days I could find this slight blood traces on my tissue paper. Then it stopped. Today CD 18 afternoon again I found traces of blood on my tissue paper. Doctor I am scared. We are trying to conceive. Is there anything wrong with me?
She is pregnant from 6 week, having high blood pressure 134/85. Is this serious? What to do please suggest.
I took I pill within 24 hrs after had sex on 2nd and 8th day of my period end. I had sex on the 2nd day of my period end and took I pill within 24 hrs and thn had sex on 8th day of my period end and again took ipill immediately. One week later I got bleed for 3 day. Now is there any chance of pregnancy? please reply As soon as possible.
Healthy people follow certain daily habits to stay fit and in shape. If adopted by common people, they also stand a chance to gain good health by following these habits.
Here are a few habits for good health:
Alter your diet: 70% of your health depends upon your diet and calorie intake daily. Add more protein and reduce the number of simple carbohydrates in your diet. Make sure the food you eat is fresh and wholesome to keep you satiated for a long period. Making small changes in your food intake such as cutting out fried and preserved foods entirely will help you lead a healthier life.
Never skip breakfast: Several studies have shown that people who eat breakfast daily are healthier than people who skip breakfast entirely. Make breakfast your heaviest meal in the day and add protein in the form of eggs and grilled chicken if you can. Eating breakfast keeps you energised for the rest of the day and helps your body convert the nutrients into energy.
Make exercise a part of your daily routine: Exercising daily will help you keep your body in shape and fit. If going to the gym isn’t your thing, you can opt to play a sport for an hour or go for brisk walk. Any kind of physical stimulation will help you build those muscles before you actually start shedding them. It is never too late to start working on your body, if you are determined to be regular.
Get 6-8 hours of sleep: Most adults face sleep deprivation which leads to reduced energy and willingness to work during the day. Getting a good night’s sleep is necessary as it lets your body and brain rest and provides you with the required energy for the next morning. Also, while you are asleep, the fat hormone around your belly slowly dissolves resulting in weight loss.
Practice good oral hygiene: Poor oral hygiene will lead to foul mouth odour and problems in your gums and teeth. However, you don’t need to worry about filling cavities if you follow the thumb rule of brushing twice daily. Also, don’t forget to floss when you brush because food particles might often be stuck between the teeth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My son 7 year old and next pregnant was on 17 dec 2015 last period stay on 16 march and miss baby in abortion 17 March. Next baby ke liye kab tak plan karna chahiye.
I am maintained physical contact with my girlfriend. We both were tested in ictc center. That result is non-reactive to both. But at the time of testing only completed 2 months ofter the participated in sex. Have any chance to get hiv?
Hi, Me and my wife trying for baby from past 3 months. She missed her period by 7 days around. Her last period 's last date was 28th Dec 2016. N ow when we did home pregnancy test, we got positive result. After that we did Blood Beta HCG (Free) test, and the number came as 7.05.And I was told the report is negative. So what it concludes? Why her period did not start and why the urine test came positive where as blood report is negative. She did not have any other symptoms apart from sore breast. Please advise.
Sugar is the trigger to most of the diseases an adult faces in present times. Sugar is not only harmful for adults, but can pose severe threats to the health of a child as well, if not administered in monitored proportions. But again, sugar is indispensable when it comes to sweetening your drinks and desserts. In order to prevent yourself from the health hazards of sugar, you should know more about its scope and effects.
- Sugar can lead to a fatty liver: Fatty liver is a troubling issue faced by many across the globe. It is wrong to think only alcoholics are subjected to this health condition. People who exercise little and consume huge amounts of fructose are also exposed to the threat of this disease. When a person doesn't do enough to burn up the existing amount of glycogen in his or her liver and take in fructose repeatedly, the liver turns that fructose into fat, impairing one's liver capabilities to a great extent.
- Sugar may make you resistant to Leptin: Leptin is a hormone released by your fat cells. The hormone is particularly necessary as it sends signals to your brain telling it you are full and won't be requiring any more food. Fat people have more number of fat cells and thus additional Leptin too. The Leptin becomes inactive due to the effects of heightened blood triglycerides and insulin, both of which counter its functioning.
- It is addictive and there lies the key to temptation: Sugar is enormously addictive. If you like sweetened products, you will find it hard to resist your cravings for cakes, cookies or chocolates. Sugar accelerates dopamine secretion; this hormone makes a person feel good. Dopamine is the hormone released on the consumption of drugs such as cocaine.
- Calories in sugar are not balanced out with any mineral or vitamin: Because of its lack of nutrient value, sugar is said to have empty calories. Food items rich in sugar tend to make a person lethargic and slackened while depriving them of essential minerals and vitamins. It is therefore, best to not allow children to have pastries, chocolates or puddings in excess.
- Sugar leads to extensive tooth decay: Sugar can accumulate on your teeth if you are having too many sweetened food items. This causes your teeth enamel to wear away, making it more prone to cavities and dental caries.