Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Bhavana MittalYour feedback matters!
Doctor before 7 years I had spinal cord injury at L2 ,L3 level. And I was at bed rest .now can I marry. Will I have infertility problem.
I had intercourse with my girl yesterday morning.I used two condoms jst as a precaution.I dint completely insert myself into her i was near the brim.But i found a whittish slimy fluid on the outer layer. It thought it was my sperm at first but when i examined the condoms they were not deffective.She says tat she has been suffering from mild stomach aches near her belly bottom since that morning.I wasnt aware of this and so we had intercourse today evening again.It was later that she called me and informed me that her stomach ache had aggrevated.Today i found slight traces of blood on the condoms.She says that she is having mild bleeding and a stomach ache.I was wanting to know what to do!
A healthy body is a resource to a healthy mind. If we are not healthy, then we would be unable to perform any activity without help. It is also a known fact that everything is associated with energy. When our body lacks the energy, then the body cannot function at its full potential. So it is important to maintain your health.
But in today’s mechanical life, it has become really difficult to maintain health. Improper food habits, weak immune system, and busy lifestyle, all lead to multiple health problems like stress and other diseases. There are many ways to maintain a good health and can be achieved following some steps.
Follow a good diet
Make healthy habits
Avoid drinking and other habits affecting the body organs
Maintain healthy weight consuming protein enriched food
Avoid overweight that leads to multiple health problems like sugar, blood pressure etc.
Exercise daily to rejuvenate your body muscles and to maintain a healthy body
Limit usage of unwanted tanning creams and sun exposure
Practice safe sex
All the above listed are some measures which should be taken to maintain a healthy and robust health. A healthy body is also associated with a proper metabolism. These will indirectly give you high energy to handle things in life. Always ensure that your diet is loaded with essential nutrients and minerals for an active life. Make sure to have natural and boiled vegetables daily. Along with vegetables, it is highly important to have fruits enriched with proteins and vitamins.
A healthy diet can be maintained in many ways. But it is advisable to consult a doctor for following a proper diet. A healthy body will have a better immune system which protects the body from the attack of different diseases. Having regular exercise is one of the best methods to maintain good health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
I am on birth control but am taking other Meds with it I have not got my period in three months I have had unprotected sex yesterday for the first time is it possible for me to have gotten pregnant.
Hello sir, my doubt is during the pregnancy time can I do the sex with my wife up to 6 or 7 months time please give me the suggestion.
Hello doctor I'm 24 years old married. Not having baby I have irregular periods my period due date was 21st Aug. Since 5 days I'm eating pineapple, jaggery and gingelly seeds but period not come what should I do? Is this possible to getting pregnant? I'm doubt above this pls help me asap!
Hi, I usually have regular menstrual cycles. My last period was on 20th march then I had unprotected sex on 24th match after my period got over. I had to take emergency pills on 24th. Now suddenly I had bleeding on april 1st. Am bleeding on my mid cycle. I know its normal. But how long will it last? I was advice to take t. Trapicto stop bleeding. Can I take it? I do not want to mess more with my cycle. Will bleeding stop after taking trapic?
I am 36+ years old. For last 7/8 years, every time after completing my menstruation I have another round in 7-10 days time. It is not much but more like spotting. Need advice on this. Also for past 1 year, on the right groin area, I have itching which leads to scars, on putting vaseline it slowly removes, but comes back in 7-10 days. Tx for your advice and suggestions.
Mam we are trying g to conceive a baby for the last 3 years my wife has thyroid she has conceived only 1 time it was for 1 month then she cud not conceive my semen analysis has been done need suggestion n help .my total sperm count is 42 million/ml.
Hi. I need advice from female homeopathic doc. I am 27 year old girl and have been married for 11 months. I am facing this strange problem where while having intercourse I feel as if my vagina is shut, preventing the penetration. No matter how many times we try, it doesn't yield any result. I feel very sensitive down there (at certain point, while in the act) and also feel the problem is increasing as the time passes. Earlier it was not as sensitive but now I have to ask my husband to stop and lay still on me until that feeling subsides. After a lot of internet research, I feel I am suffering from vaginismus. I have had only 2-3 intercourse when the penetration happened successfully (which were around 4 months back) At that time I did not have any such sensitive feeling. After that it just used to get stuck at the vagina, not moving further in. But now the vagina just doesn't allow and as soon as I experience that sensation I have to ask my husband to stop and be perfectly still. Now I don't look forward to sex. Kindly diagnose and prescribe. I feel so low that all problems I have are of such nature where I cant even openly talk about them.
Ask any woman who had a baby in the last one year, as to what was one of her major complaints post pregnancy and the answer would be “stretch marks.” And, if you think of the belly as the only affected area, you are wrong! Even the breasts, calves and arms are affected.
The skin stretches beyond its limits in a short period of time and so these stretch marks appear. It is more common with women who have had excessive weight gain and with multiple babies. It is also hereditary and women with oily skin are less likely to have them. Also, women who regularly apply moisturizer have fewer stretch marks. However, there definitely are ways to both avoid and reduce the stretch marks.
Prevention is definitely more effective.
- Stretch mark creams can be used from day one of pregnancy, which can help reduce the formation of these marks.
- A good cream could also help eliminate existing stretch marks from earlier pregnancies, in addition to preventing new ones from forming.
- It is best to use the cream both during day and night after a warm shower. This will help the skin to absorb the cream optimally, making it more effective.
- Preventive lotions have a combination of cocoa butter, shea butter, honey, aloe vera and various oils including almond, castor, olive, vitamin E, and other essential oils. Each of them has their own effective way to control stretch marks.
- Other preventive measures include exercise, exfoliation using a scrubber and eating a diet which is low in zinc.
But treatment is the solution if prevention is not possible.
- Soon after pregnancy, try and use creams that contain cocoa butter, glycolic acid, various oils like almond, vitamin E, castor, and olive which will help manage the stretch marks.
- A good massage using these oils has proved to be one of the best ways to manage stretch marks on the belly and breasts.
- There are various on-the-shelf products nowadays for treating these marks, but use the one prescribed by your doctor. The way these chemicals get absorbed and excreted may not be clear to you and if you are breast-feeding, it is safer to consult a doctor before using such items.
- In addition to the creams, exercise and sufficient hydration are also essential to help stretch marks disappear.
- Laser surgery is another option which can do any of these 3 things – produce pigments in the lighter areas, improve collagen production in the depressed areas, or reduce the color of the darker areas in a stretch mark. Though offered widely, this is best avoided given the side effects.
Stretch marks are an integral part of pregnancy and it is best to let nature run its course after doing everything to prevent it or treating it safely. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had unsafe sex with my wife but I discharged my sperm outside her vagina . After 10 days she used a pregnancy test kit to check whether she is pregnant or not but the the kit shows single negative line. After someday of that test she also had normal period but following the next month her period delayed by 5 days and also she is suffering from waist pain , head ache , vomiting , uneasy feeling. Is she pregnant ?
To remain fit and free from diseases, it is not just enough to make healthy lifestyle choices, but one should also make a conscious effort to convert these choices into regular habits. Healthy habits make our lives happier, reduce stress and help in keeping body and mind fit.
You can enrich your life by adding these habits to your life:
1. Exercise regularly - Starting a regular exercise regimen can help you in getting fit. Apart from the physical benefits, exercise helps release endorphins in the body which are also known as the feel-good hormone as they make you happier.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast - The breakfast is the first meal of the day, so eating a nutritious breakfast that contains a healthy balance of carbohydrates, protein and fibre will keep you satiated and provide energy. Eating breakfast also helps to curb binge eating which may promote weight gain.
3. Stop smoking - Smoking can cause damage to the cardiovascular system in the body which can lead to increased chances of blood pressure problems.
4. Take the stairs - Using the stairs instead of the elevator burns more calories and also increases your aerobic fitness.
5. Avoid the phone before bedtime - If you use your phone before you go to sleep, then it can harm your quality of sleep. The light of the phone screen contains certain wavelengths which disrupt the hormone melatonin that is responsible for regulating sleep.
6. Meditate regularly - Meditating on a regular basis reduces stress, enhances your concentration and promotes overall well-being.
7. Avoid processed foods - Eating natural foods such as fruits and vegetables reduces chances of gaining weight and getting affected by disorders of the digestive system. It also helps in improving the health of your skin.
8. Drink green tea - Green tea is packed with antioxidants and nutrients which restrict the formation of free radicals. It also increases the metabolic rate of the body which can cause fat loss.
9. Do balancing exercises - Simply standing on one leg for 10 seconds can enhance your mobility and balance which will be beneficial for you in carrying out your everyday movements.