Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Bharat Bhushan ChananaYour feedback matters!
I am 24 year old am getting severe headache's from 4 days and continuous vomiting and fever is also been coming please help me out.
Sir, mje neend ki problem h neend m dimag chalta h baatein aur vichar chalte h, pehle medicine leta tha ab nhi leta prblm vesi h. Meditation krke dekha kch nhi hota. please koi advise de thankssss.
Hi, I am 29 years old male my work timings are est, I usually sleep at 5 am everyday, my sleep is too disturb by nightmares and night terrors almost whole night, something always going on in my dreams, I feel so uncomfortable when wake up. Kindly suggest.
My age is 28 ,I have masturbating habit from the age of 12 and now my testicle and pines sizes is very low performance it is not getting erect and hardened ,I want to die, please give me a solution to getting a original stage as per old .please tell me solution and any Ayurveda medicine without side effects and food and exercises please.
Doctor I am too thick and my age is 17 years but I have no much fat so what things I do for some healthy fat gain and I also masturbate 1 times in 2 days plzzz. Help me doctor. Plzzzz.
My body get affected by cold often (often means once in two months) is there any problem in my body or I don't have enough supplement.
I am 24, I have strep throat infection please tell me the precaution to get cure from infection? Tell me the antibiotic by which I get cure from this.
For severe cough, the doctor has recommended to use clavam 625. But it doesn't seem to be effective. Any suggestions of an alternate medicine or so.
Hello sir I want to do sex with my gf but when I sex it cause lot of pain to my penis pls tell me sir what I do my penis stitches is not break I have no any disease sir pls tell can I sex with my gf nd by doing this my penis stitches will break sir I want to do sex so pls tell me what I do nd if the stitches break what I do.
I am suffering from severe allergy problem and precaution is to be taken and what are the medicine to be used to avoid this problem and how much time we have to take this medicine.
Hi, I am suffering from fever and weakness. Got vertigo a few days ago but got relief within a day. The weakness started from then only. Also legs are paining.
I do masturbation twice a day. And I feel a little pain after that on the side of my penis if I press it. Nothing else is there, no other pain is there. It only has a slight pain if I press at the side of the penis. Is it very serious and is masturbation the reason. please give me a remedy.
The urinary tract starts from the kidneys to the urethra where urine is passed out. Given the rich concentration of minerals and toxic wastes, it is highly prone to multiple infections. UTI, as urinary tract infections are often referred to, is one of the most common infections. In women, especially, every 1 in 2 women is affected by an UTI. Whichever part of the tract is affected, the symptoms and treatment are mostly the same. Read on to know some of the most common symptoms and treatment options for these.
- A burning sensation with urination
- Pain with urination
- Burning sensation or pain in the urethra or vagina
- Frequent urge to urinate, though not much urine is passed out
- Sense of incomplete emptying of the bladder
- Pain in the lower back on the sides of the spine
- Change in the urine characteristics color, smell, or appearance
- Fever or chills, maybe associated with shivering, nausea and vomiting
Most urinary tract infections are bacterial in nature, and these could find their way into the body through multiple ways.
- The most common is through the urethra, which could happen due to unclean toilet habits.
- Women especially are advised to wipe the urethra after each toilet visit. The bacteria from the feces can also enter the urethra due to close proximity
- Use of unclean public toilets is another reason for UTIs
Though most often UTI does not require specific testing, the following are useful in confirming the diagnosis.
- Culture and sensitivity: The urine is sent for a culture to identify the exact organism that has caused the infection. It also helps identify the right antibiotic which will help bring the infection under control.
UTIs are very common infections and though there is nothing to worry, it should be cleared completely.
- Antibiotic course to get rid of the infection. Though you begin to feel better, the complete course should be completed to clear the infection.
- Following culture testing to ensure the infection is cleared
- Improve water intake to get rid of the toxins
- Fever and pain to be controlled with medications
- Healthy hygiene habits to ensure clearing of infection
Recurrent UTIs is a common problem, and the following can help prevent.
- Ensure complete emptying of the bladder
- Drink adequate water
- Safe toilet habits, including before and after sex
- Comfortable and clean underwear to prevent infection
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.