Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bhanu SainiYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I am 25 years old. Sir much maximum time sardi hot hai. Islie main hamesha boot restriction me chalta. Hun. Mujhe isonophilia bhi he. So sardi jukham hamesha hota rehta hai. Bohot share medicine try karneke band bhi koi result nahi ho rahahe. Please help me.
I am having erectile dysfunction. I want oil which I can use while sex for penis strength and enlargement. Pls give two three names of oil which is easily available Thanks.
Sir I was suffering with night fall problem. Doctor started my treatment with 1 china200 2acid phos 3ashwagandha .I have started treatment 20 days back. But after taking it for 4 days, my stomach become upset and constipation happened. Now same problem is repeating again and again. When I am starting taking med for 3-4 days stomach becoming upset, some time loose motion some time constipation. Please suggest solution.
I have got married in feb 16 but still after 5 months I haven't get pregnant where as me and my husband continuously doing sex without taking any precaution. Is it any serious matter. Actually I am 32. Is there any need to consult any gyno for further checkup or we can wait for our baby.Please help me.
Sir , Daily I use to masturbate two times . Is this is normal or any future problems will come ?please suggest me sir.
Doc. I don't sleep soundly. As my mind always activates in the night and process thoughts randomly. So doctors prescribed me antidepressants I am taking 2.5escitalopram and still I always feel sleepy whole day. My kids never shuts down. Very very frustrated. Please help.
Hey. Plzz I want to know. About my problem. I have problem. In my urine. When I do urine. Its burn. Its happen suddenly. What I do. Plzz tell me.
I am getting pain in my testis! I get relief from the pain when the sperm gets ejaculated! And again the pain starts after 2-3 days! What should I do?
I have thin skin attached to back of my penis which restricts the free backward motion of my foreskin. When I studied online I came to know it is frenulum breve. Even if I try to pull out with force. It's causing a lot of pain. What is the remedy to overcome this issue? Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor. my brother pulled my hand from that time I have pain in chest nerve . If I breath it pulls nerve and pains if I twist my self for yoga aur sleep it pains . What is solution for this. Thanking you.
I am 30 year old. Masturbating since young. Abt 10 years old. Married 5 years back. Now sometimes after excess sex feel week n legs does not sense pain lot. Totally feel sleepy .can you help me to boost my stamina. N suggest proper treatment.
Shingles is a type of skin infection that results in rashes on certain parts of the body. It is characterized by a single stripe of blisters that may occur on either side of the body. The varicella-zoster virus that causes chickenpox is also responsible for causing shingles. Once you have had chickenpox, the virus remains in a dormant state in the body. If the virus gets reactivated, it might cause shingles.
The symptoms of shingles are:
- You may experience sensations of numbness and burning on the affected area
- The affected area may be sensitive to touch
- Symptoms of red rashes on the body
- Blisters that are filled with fluid
- Bursting of blisters and crusting
- You may experience fever and headaches
- You may have difficulties in vision
The first symptom of shingles is the pain that results from the rash. In some cases, rashes may occur around the eyes.
Shingles is caused by the virus that is responsible for chickenpox. After lying dormant for certain period of time, the virus may get reactivated and travel through the nerve pathways on the skin. This is more likely to happen if your immunity level is somehow affected, which makes it easier for the body to get infected.
The disease is contagious in nature, so it is advised to stay away from people who have shingles. Remember that if you are not immune to chickenpox, then coming in contact with a person who has shingles, might result in you developing chickenpox.
Shingles may result in certain complications in the body such as:
- Vision loss: Shingles, if present around the eyes, may lead to infections in the eye causing vision problems.
- Post herpetic neuralgia: In some cases, the pain that occurs from shingles may continue well after the infection has subsided.
- Neurological complications: Shingles may cause inflammation in various nerves, resulting in neurological disorders such as facial paralysis and balance problems.
- Infections in the skin: Shingles may also cause infections on the skin.
Hi, my mom has severe burning and prickling sensation on her nerve in left leg (thigh region) we took some test and the nerve doc said its the bone in spine got weak and that's the reason. But even the medicines are not working. Even her cloths are pain ful and burning to her. Pls help and suggest me with right doctor to cure this.
Sexual health is an important aspect of a man's life. Sex is an essential part of the foundation of any couple's relationship and sexual problems often have a huge impact on it. Moreover, these problems can also be symptoms of some other underlying causes.
What causes sexual problems in men?
1. Physical causes: Physical causes of sexual problems in men include heart and vascular diseases, diabetes, hormonal imbalances, chronic kidney or liver failure, neurological disorders and drug abuse. Side effects of certain medications may also affect sexual desire.
2. Psychological causes: This includes stress in daily life due to work pressure, anxiety about sexual performance, depression and even past sexual abuse experiences.
Some of the common sexual problems in men are:
1. Erectile dysfunction - It is the inability to get and maintain an erection which is firm enough for sexual intercourse. Some of the factors that lead to the condition include nerve disorders, atherosclerosis, and anxiety about sexual performance.
2. Premature ejaculation - This refers to the ejaculation that occurs before or after penetration. It often results from nervousness before a sexual performance. Anti-depressants may also affect ejaculation.
3. Nightfall - Nightfall is a common occurrence which is characterized by involuntary ejaculation while sleeping at night. This is common in adolescents as it marks the onset of their sexual comfort when the body undergoes hormonal changes.
4. Inadequate size of penis - Penis size is a matter of concern for a lot of men. Most of them arise from myths going around in today's day and age. Most men are endowed with a size of the penis that is enough for satisfying their partners sexually while there are a few rare cases where penis enlargement treatment is required.
5. Excessive masturbation - Masturbation is a healthy way of sex outlet and is not harmful in any way. But an excess of anything is bad and it becomes a problem if the habit becomes obsessive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.