Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hii sir, I am facing skin problem, I am 19 years old and my skin is oily. If you do something than do please.
Facial hair in women can be an embarrassing and touchy subject. While people may notice it and avoid speaking about it, the stare that lasts for just a second longer on your face will be uneasy. It is time you get rid of it and stop grabbing more attention than you need:
1. Hide it: Some of the most common methods to hide facial hair are bleaching, threading, waxing, depilation or electrolysis. Each of these methods have their advantages and disadvantages. Bleaching, for example, masks the hair for a while and gives it a golden tinge which still makes it less visible. Threading or waxing has to be undertaken at periodic intervals and both may result in thicker hair growth in the surrounding areas. Women who are regular with their body care regimen can try these methods.
2. Destroy it: Use a tweezers to pull it out: This one mostly works on the instinct that you get when you see the hair. It works if you don't have too much hair and just a couple here and there that can be easily pulled out. Sterilize the tweezers with alcohol to avoid infection. You will have to grip near the root and give a firm pull to get rid of the whole thing. It is painful but if done right it can last 3-8 weeks before its replacement shows up.
3. Shave it: Yes, women do it too. Apply a shaving gel or foam and use a disposable razor to clip the hair. Though this is relatively less painful, hair growth afterwards is quite fast so you'll have to be careful to add it to your schedule often enough.
4. Try natural methods: It is slow but cheap and reliable. The visible effects of using natural ingredients for hair removal happens only over a period of time but the results are well worth the wait. Turmeric powder is an ancient remedy for facial and body hair - so much so that Indian brides follow a traditional 'haldi' routine before their wedding. Other natural ingredients you can try include gram flour (besan) and sugar was. You can also give a good rub with a pumice stone.
5. Try Electrolysis: It is the only permanent method but is tedious and requires multiple sessions. It is usually recommended if there are few thick hair limited to one part of body. In this method hair root is destroyed with the help of thin metallic probe connected to a machine through which electricity is delivered to hair roots.
6. Try a laser treatment: Laser is one of the most effective treatments for unwanted body hair. The bright beams of heat and light from the laser directly reaches the roots of the hair, removing it and preventing re-growth for a fair period of time. The downside is that it'll take a few months and prove to be expensive but the results can be well worth the wait as it can permanently remove hair. You may also need multiple sittings to destroy the hair growth completely. If peace of mind is your criteria, then go for it.
If excessive hair is stopping you from living and enjoying your life, consult a professional who can help you find a way.
How to get pink, smooth,attractive lips using natural things as earliest? Please suggest some method. Thank you.
I am 47 years old. I get rashes (Red color) on all over my thighs with burning sensations whenever I wear jeans or little tight cloths. Please advice and also suggest medicine. Regards Ajay.
I am 42 years old, I am suffer from black spots under eyes and pains in hands and feet. When the periods starts, I feel very in comfort. From last four months my periods are last for 15 days. If one month periods is less and then next month it is very high. What are the remedies, and medicines should I follow to reduce these problems. Please suggest. Thank you.
Hi doctor, Pimples or acnes are coming on my face from the past 3 or 4 years. It is still continuing but it is not intense as before but now what's the problem with me is that my face is rough and uneven (like tarred road as my friends says) is there any possible treatment to reduce the unevenness on my face, if yes how much will it cost?
I have permanent tattoo of my ex name (8 months ago. I want to remove it completely without any surgery or doctor visit .plz suggest best cream for this .i need help.
I have problem with my lips.They get dried real fast.I drink water like anything but no use.Every morning it will be in worse state.I have to peel those extra layers(dried ones).Kindly help me to get rid of this mess.I want to have a smooth lips.Pleas help
My mother have a big prickly heat near the anus part. We have consulted doctor and he prescribed magnesium sulphate paste bp medicine. She has been applying it over the the infected area for three days. No changes happened enough. She is a diabetic also. please help.
Fiber absorbs the essential nutrients and flushes out toxins from the body. Eating high-fiber foods like brown bread, oats, corn and citrus fruits boosts the skin’s texture and gives you clean, healthy-looking skin.
There can be no miracle other than water. Water is known to be a cleansing agent and flushes out all toxins from the body. Drinking lots of water throughout the day hydrates your body and makes the skin look and feel fresh. Pure water is better than any other beverage.
It is a fact that cucumber is made of 95 percent water. It has anti-oxidant properties and rehydrates the skin. It has a cooling effect on the skin and helps you achieve clean, fresh-looking healthy skin. For the best effect on your skin, try eating them raw.
Grapefruit is rich in fiber and water content. It is also rich in Vitamin C which helps in flushing out the toxins from your body. For best results, eat grapefruit or the juice without sugar.
5. Omega 3 Fatty acids:
For healthy skin opt for foods rich in Omega 3 fatty acids as these have anti-inflammatory properties. Avocados, soya bean, nuts, tuna and salmon are rich in Omega 3 fatty acids.