Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Balkishan GupthaYour feedback matters!
I am 18 years old and my skin is ageing. I do not think my face skin looks as young as my age should be.
I have dark patches on my face. What should I do? Earlier I was applying glyceric acid on my face. Should I start glyceric acid again or there is any better solution. please help. There is my sisters wedding next month.
I have a yellow pimples type on my head. When I use medicine its cure for sometime and when I stop eating medicine its again start and due to which some kind of cyst.
I am 25 year old I had black spots on my face. I had used so many creams but their is no result for the product so now what can I do?
I want to lighten my dark skin. My face legs arms etc are light in complexion but my stomach area, back are dark? Why is that? Any remedy to lighten the complexion. please suggest effective remedies. Not silly lemon, turmeric bullshit does not work actually.
I am 55 years and urine problem having little bit prostate since 1 year. Taking tab urimex now need to consult urologist.
My father(approx-90 yrs) had prostate problem in 2004 and had been operated in the same year but now (from Oct-2014) blood coming out time to time through urinal with burning sensation and clotted blood without blockage of urine.What will be the treatment please advise me ?
Hi I am 33 years old suggest me best day n night creams bcoz my skin lose its glow day by day my skin type is normal.
Im always having dark circles n paleness on my whole body, And im having only 7gm hemoglobin, plx suggest me some medicines or a healthy diet to improve my health?
My skin. Affect lot in sun light contact mode than. 30 min. Sometime skin swell. How can I get cure fr this.
How to get skin fare as am facing lot of problem through my black colour so please suggest me to how fair my skin.
Sir ,I'm chaitanya and my questions is when I'm use new soaps my skin becoming black color and darkish. Please suggest me out come to my original color thank you sir.
Hello sir, Hope you are doing great. My problem is regarding skin issue specially on my face. It produces some kind of black and white stuff I don't know what it called it's not pimple but if I press it comes out and some of them doesn't and it become a pimple. And it leaves spot on face for so long time some of them permanent. And that pimple is very painful. Please suggest. Thanks.
The skin is exposed to many things, which causes it to lose its luster and appear dull. Apart from the external factors certain internal factors also cause skin darkening. Internal factors, such as what you eat and how much you exercise also affect its condition and thus in turn, affects how you look. Your skin may develop dark spots, blemishes and tan. Let’s look at some of the ways this can be tackled resulting in fairer skin.
Changing lifestyle habits and your daily routine:
- Protection from the sun: Many of the blemishes and spots on your skin are due to the exposure you have had to the sun. Thus ensure that you have sufficient UV protection with the best possible SPF levels that suit your skin. Generally, in Indian climate, an SPF count of 30 is recommended. However, the correct SPF count would depend on one’s skin texture. Wear hats as well as sunglasses while outside to prevent tanning as well as dark circles.
- Exfoliate regularly: This is an important step as most of the dead skin cells on your body are darker in skin tone than the newer cells beneath them. If you exfoliate regularly, then this layer of dead skin cells will be removed making you fairer. However, don’t exfoliate more than two times a week as it would lead to excessively dry skin.
Homemade lightening treatments for your skin:
- Turmeric paste: You can make turmeric paste with either olive oil or milk and then make it into a mask. Apply it and keep it for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Doing this for a few days should result in noticeable results.
- Lemon Juice rinse: Mix equal amounts of lemon juice from half a lemon with water in a glass. Then dab this mixture on your face body and hands and keep it there for 20 minutes or so. Apply moisturizer and don’t go out in the sun immediately. Do this for a few days a week and you should see results quickly.
- Potato rub: Cut a potato into thick slices and ensure that you rub it over the face or on areas where you want to lighten the skin.
- Other treatments: Other home remedies also include, green coconut water rinses, honey lemon masks and papaya masks among others. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.