Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. BakhtyarYour feedback matters!
I had sex with my wife, had a burning sensation in my penis then had a swelling in my penis and my foreskin doesn't come back to its normal state. The swelling still persists after taking doses of antibiotics and applying ointments. Comparatively swelling has reduced but still I believe there's something wrong. Pls help.
Dear sir, my wife is pregnant from last 15th week she is feeling pain in head slowly slowly from last 15 days in alternate days when she is take crocine tablet feel well for some hour and sometimes one and two days. Kindly provide me solutions what kind of action take from my side. I have go to neuro specialist or not.
I am 25 years, male, I am suffering from itching inside nostrils and congestion in breathing, due to which I'm not able to sleep properly. Please suggest some good solution.
I am having cough (water dropping from nose) from yesterday and today highly fever of 103° F and now stomach pain. Also head pain from yesterday till now. Please help me.
My testosterone level is 270 ng at the time of starting the issue now better but fully is not cured. Please help.
I have stifness in back, my knees sound like pop and I am feeling very weak also! I have masturbated twice daily for 8 years! in reports vitamin d and vitamin b12 defieciency has came? now I am confused whether to consult a sexologist aur orthopaedist for dis? please help.
I am not getting sleep for the last 2 days and the headache is killing me. Also suffering from fever. What should I do?
How to get rid of oral sensitivity, it gives a sharp and narrow pain for me. Sensodyne n other pastes only only satisfying the temporary pain but do not help in long run. Pls help me.
Hello. I have a baby two year old. Iam asking about the urinal infection. After my marriage I have been struggling with urinal infection. When it comes, I have severe pain. I had taken taken treatment for that a lot of time. Once I went to doctor, she told me to treat my husband also. But he dont have any problem. He also had taken the tablet. Now itself have been facing the pain. Urine analysis shows numerous puss cells and two or three times urine culture had taken as the part of the treatment. Please help me to cure from this illness.
Hi Doctor, My Daughter has leg pain, she is 4 year old and once in a week she told about her pain, we have taken consultation from two-three doctor about this and Do test of vitamin-D
I am diabetic from last 10 years. Now I am facing ED problem. Can you pls provide me instant treatment in which no side effect.
I am 24 yrs old. I thought I am having premature ejaculation. Within 30 sec it get come out while masturbating. I want to know it is normal or I m abnormal. Also I want know, is it affect my sexual in life? Please help me. If it abnormal help me come out of that.
I am 49 years old and suffering from dry cough with headache due to some allergy for last 30 years approx twice a day. What should I do?
The inflammation of the cavities around nasal passage is known as sinusitis. When the cavities are full of fluid, germs attach themselves to the fluids, which give rise to infections. Some of the causes of sinusitis are common colds, allergic rhinitis problem, nasal polyps and deviated septum. You can also learn about common ear infections.
There are 4 different types of sinusitis:
- Acute sinusitis: It remains for about 4 weeks or less. It is usually characterized by a runny nose and pain in the face which will stay for at least 10 to 14 days.
- Sub acute sinusitis: It is almost like the acute sinusitis but stays longer for about 4 to 8 weeks.
- Chronic sinusitis: The inflammation in this case lasts about 8 weeks, sometimes longer than that.
- Recurrent sinusitis: In this, the sinusitis attack keeps occurring all through the year.
At times, to clear up the blocked sinuses, a surgery is mandatory. This can be painful hence many are hesitant to go through with a surgery. If you want to control sinusitis so that it doesn't reach the limit where you have to go through a surgery, here are some tips of what you might be able to do regularly to clear your chances of controlling this:
- Take steam: This is the most common and easy way to control sinusitis. The steam helps to break down the excess mucus in the nasal passage and also reduces the inflammation of the sinuses. All you need is water. Heat it up to the required temperature and then inhale the steam. You will get a lot of relief if you do this regularly.
- Nasal Irrigation: This is basically the process of flushing the infected and stale mucus out of the nasal cavity. Take a liter of sterile water, mix one tablespoon of kosher salt and baking soda each. Then with the help of a syringe or a neti pot, wash your nostrils with the solution. The mucus will start coming out and your nasal cavity will clear out.
- Use warm washcloth: Lie down and place a warm washcloth (a washcloth dipped in warm water and wringed) on your forehead and nose region. The warmth from the washcloth will break down the mucus and clear the congestion.
Actually I am on diet I have craving to eat something sweet after meals what to do I take jaggery whn ever I feel so but it doesn't satisfy my cravings.
I am feeling headache for last six month .sound is eritat me. I am taking telmikind am daily for BP. please tell me better solution.
Treat Earaches the Natural Way
Earaches can cause great discomfort. Most of them occur due to infection in the ear. As a result fluid may collect in the middle ear that causes pain. Some other reasons may be physical damage to the inner structure of the ear, buildup of wax in the ear, blockage of nasal passage or may be common cold. Sometimes these may call for medical intervention.
However, simple earaches can be treated with the help of these easy natural home remedies:
Garlic has antibiotic and analgesic properties that help to relieve earaches.
- Crush a small piece of garlic and heat with 2 teaspoon of sesame oil. Filter and cool it.
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear.
Ginger too like garlic has analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- Put 2-3 drops in the hurting ear to get relief
3. Apple Cider Vinegar
A potent substance, apple cider vinegar works well for all types of health problems including earaches
- Put 2-3 drops in the infected ear
- Repeat again after 12 hours to get relief
4. Tea Tree Oil
Tea Tree oil with its anti-bacterial features is also effective remedy for earaches.
- Add a few drops to a tablespoon of olive oil and warm them
- Take 2-3 drops of this oil and put it into the infected ear for relief
5. Juice from Mango Leaves
Mango leaves too have an antibiotic action and can relieve earache.
- Extract juice by crushing 3-4 fresh mango leaves
- Slightly warm up this extract
- Put 2-3 drops in the ear that hurts
6. Drink Herbal Tea
Herbal Tea made from Chamomile or Holy Basil provides warmth and can help to get rid of infections. With relaxing and healing properties, these herbal teas can be used to get relief from earaches.
7. Rubs for Earache
- Mix 10 drops of Tea Tree Essential Oil along with 10 drops of Lavender Essential oil in ¼ cup of Olive oil.
- Rub few drops from this oil around the ears to get relief from inflammation and infection of the ears.
- You can also rub Lemon Balm instead of essential oils to ease pain in the ears.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.