Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. BabarYour feedback matters!
To stay healthy at work and prevent back injury, lift with bent knees and tight stomach. And hold weight close to your body. Standing or sitting tall not only improves your breathing and prevents pain - you'll look and feel better. Keep computer monitors at eye level and the keyboard and mouse at elbow level. Take breaks to stretch and relax.
Hello, My mother, 55 years old. She is diagnosed by acute lacunar infarct in left basal ganglionic capsular and corona radiata today, she is unable to lift her right hand n right leg but hv sensation on it. Medication going on. When wl she recover n lift her ryt hand n leg own by own? What does the mean above mentioned impression? Please make me understand.
I am 61 years old, having normal good health, and so far do not need any medication for blood sugar or pressure. For last one month or so I am getting mild pain and stiffness in the finger joints of both of my hands when I get up from sleep. It becomes OK later on. Why is it so? Do I have arthritis? Few months back, in March?15, I got checked for Uric acid in my blood. It was normal. There was Vitamin D deficiency for which I took supplement for two months. Do I need some medication? Thanks.
My age is 23. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. From 8 month I am having all symptom of adrenal or pituitary cancer. Such as numbness and tingling in whole body. Excessive hair growth on whole body even on eyebrows and new hair growth on body. Bone and muscle pain. Reduction in testicle size. Chest and lower abdomen enlargement too much. I am having bp 150/100. And sugar level is decreasing .it is 66 after meals. Earlier I had two ultrasound and one plain MRI of abdomen when I used to have light pain. That time came right renal cortical cust. But now my pain on abdomen is more even on eating and drinking. No gastric issue. And a shooting pain in the left half head of abdomen. At a point on backside. Even on pressing. My vision is also reduced. Which tumour I can have in pituitary or adrenal?
I got this 2 fractures 1 month Back when I fell down, it was paining still, got plaster on second day of fracture, how many days it will pain? Will the pain remain forever. In future? I'm worried please reply.
I have slight pain in my right blade back side ,some uncomfortable ,I went to Jim earlier suggest medicine for that I think it's slight bone pain.
I have back pain since two months as i have one 9 month kids which was done by cesarean. I feel very difficult to stand when pain happen v strange pain.
Iam having a back ache since couple of months. Iam not able to sit long time on my chair n work. It was never a problem for me before, but since months I cant sit for long time on chair. Kindly help me what I have to do to get fit and healthy with no back ache problem.
Doctors I am having back pain from several days I cannot sit on chair for so long I cannot sit on the floor for so long. It hurts very bad like I cannot do things sitting. And it gets worse and and it hurts a lot more when I masturbate. The backpain is doubled when I masturbate.
She have spondylitis, low sugar, thyroid and uric acid she have all her medicine every day but suffering from finger pain for long time consult many doctor but not cure.
I had a hernia surgery 4 years ago. Now I have a small pain in the surgery area. Is that OK? Can I go to a gym and do exercises with this condition?
I am 19 years old male water in the knee & swelling for last one week leg not getting bend. Please help.
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.
My age is 57, I am a female. Doctor said I am suffering from ostoeporosis from last one year. Is it curable
My Wife is 22 Years old. On 1st January 2016, She birth a cute Baby Boy through Sizerian. But from first Day, She face lot of back pain. At the time of Delivery her weight was 77 kg. And now it is 64 kg. Plz, consult me about her back pain problem.
I work in a hotel. I have to some physical work also. From last 2-3 month my right shoulder is panning. I went for physiotherapy 3 times but not got relief. Suggest me.
Gone are the days when mostly elderly people complained of joint and knee pain. The problem today has become common among all age groups. Knee or joint pain at any stage of life is painful, however the health problem striking early on is scary as one just dreads of living with it in the so many years to come.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain and joint pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. Arthritis and Joint pain are among the most prevalent problems faced by adults, mostly old people. As per ayurveda, 'vata dosha' Is responsible for joint and knee pain.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.
The following are some ayurvedic home remedies that can be utilized to treat joint pain:
- Hot & Cold Compress: Cold and hot compresses can be utilized to ease your joint pain effectively. Heat compression decreases the pain, increases the blood circulation and relaxes the swollen joints and muscles. On the other hand, cold therapy lessens the inflammation of the affected joint. Place hot and cold towel alternatively on the affected area to achieve immediate relief from persistent pain.
- Turmeric: Add a pinch of turmeric and a teaspoon of honey in a glass of lukewarm water and drink this solution on a regular basis for a week. Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, which makes it an excellent remedy for treating joint pains.
- Healthy diet: A balanced diet that comprises a lot of green leafy vegetables and fresh seasonal fruits is good for your joints. The uncontrolled intake of fatty food, dairy products, and high sodium diet must be avoided in order to avoid arthritis and joint pain.Prevention is better than cure and in order to follow that it is always beneficial to get your complete body check up done from time to time. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.