Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B S VivekYour feedback matters!
Why would my pressure will increasing simuntinuasly. Please tell about my pressure would be decrease.
I am suffering from dry cough from last 3 weeks and I have fewer and chest own too please suggest me the measures.
My symptoms:- lump-pain in right testicle chest pain shortness in breathing Bone pains Frequant urination yellow urine headache my vision:- may be i am having testicular cancer stage 3.
When I take deep breath a pain occur in my right side chest. For last 6 month I was suffering from upset stomach. Now my stomach is fitt but for last 4 days I feel pain when I take deep breath.
My friend of 24 years have consumed 30 tablets of "Atorva 10 mg" tablets. What will now happen to him? What measures should be adopted to bring him back to normal? PLEASE HELP DOCTOR.
I am a hypertensive patient taking telma 40mg in the morning and ciplar 40mg in the night. Sometimes if you vigorous exercise my pressure goes up or lowers down. Why it is so ?
I fell chest pain when I talk .i have checked upby stress echo but doctor report all value normal .give advise.
Triglycerides level of my wife is 425 mg/dl, she has family history of heart decease how her Triglycerides level can be reduced?
Sir, I am kesavan. I am aged 60. I have BP (High) for which I am taking medicine. I have been taking medicine for the past 35 years. Though, I am physically alright, I have the feeling of irritation around heart sometimes. I am a vegetarian. I am very strict to diet. I apprehend the feeling of irritation around heart would continue throughout. I am worried much because of this problem. Please advise me for suitable medicine. So that, I can skip this problem for your valuable advice. Kesavan.
Sir/mam am 41 year old female am suffering from thyroid and palpitation before sleeping .Can I get a solution?
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain,can you suggest what should I do?
My mother suffering from micro vascular ischemic diseases (as per CTscan). What is the treatment to recover her. Her age is 68 yrs. Kindly suggest me please.
I am 50 years old male fitted with a stunt three years ago and on medication till now can I stop taking medicines as now I am feeling alright I am taking clopitab A75 and nebi 5 in the morning and Astin 80 in the night all one tablet each a day.
I am 30 year old. My weight is 55 kg. I did some medical test and doctor said my cholesterol is raised. Please tell me how can I control my cholesterol?
The broken heart syndrome occurs when the release of adrenaline in your body (brought on by shock) causes your heart to fail. It is characterised by an intense and sudden chest pain.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
54 year married lady , menopause since 5 yrs.Gaining wt. Since 5 yrs. TSH above normal.Hypertensive moderate since 3 yrs.On amlodipin & salt rest diet.What should I do. .
From few day I m feeling pain in my chest and not taking proper sleep, weakness as well as stomach pain.
HI, This is for my mother, and she is 45 years old. She is having pain and swelling in the whole body since a year due to which she is having difficulty in performing her daily routine work. We did a whole body checkup for her and in the report we found the following mentioned results: TSH 6.21 cholesterol LDL 103 A/G 1.28 PCV 35.0 MCHC 34.6 MPV 12.3 Lymphocytes 45 please suggest some treatment if required I can share the reports.
Mushroom is a type of fungi that hails from the Agaricus family. It is estimated that there are close to 1,40,000 types of mushroom, out of which science has been able to classify only 100 odd mushrooms for health benefits. From cutting down cholesterols to preventing cancers, increasing the strength of the immune system to helping in weight loss, there are numerous health benefits of mushroom. This article will explore why mushrooms are regarded so highly by health practitioners across the globe:
- Cholesterol levels: Mushroom does not possess any fat or cholesterol. They are rich in lean protein, fiber, and some very important enzyme. The lean protein found in mushroom helps to burn down the LDL cholesterol. Furthermore, it creates a good balance of LDL and HDL cholesterol so that the body can refrain from stroke, atherosclerosis etc.
- Preventing cancer: Mushrooms are mighty effective in blocking certain cancer types such as the breast and prostate cancer. Owing to their high linoleic acid and beta-glucans, they act as a very good anti-carcinogen. While linoleic acid can successfully suppress the excess estrogen which leads to breast cancer in women, the beta glucans can suppress the growth of cancer cells in the case of a prostate cancer.
- Diabetes: Mushroom is an ideal food for a diabetic patient. They do not possess cholesterol, consists of low fat, have high protein and a lot of minerals and vitamins. Apart from this, mushrooms possess a lot of fiber and water. The most critical component, however, is the natural insulin that mushroom has within itself. They help to break down the starch found in food items. Mushrooms have certain components that help in the proper functioning of the liver, endocrine gland etc. It ensures that the proper balance of insulin is maintained in the body.
- Bone health: Mushroom is a very good source of calcium. They ensure that adequate strength of various bones is maintained in the body. Regular intake of mushroom can ensure safeguard an individual from conditions such as osteoporosis, joint pain, and immobility.
- Blood Pressure: Mushroom variety such as the maitake and the shitake has a high amount of potassium content. The latter can successfully relax the blood vessels thereby, reducing the blood pressure. Increased potassium content also helps in knowledge retention and an improved memory. High blood pressure, on the other hand, can cause severe damage such as strokes, heart attacks etc.
- Selenium content: Selenium component is mushroom is one of the key ways to receive selenium for a vegetarian. Selenium helps in strengthening the bone, nail, tooth and hair. Selenium is also considered to be a very powerful antioxidant that can successfully get rid of free radicals in the body and strengthen the immune system. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.