Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. B S VivekYour feedback matters!
I am feeling heavy headache and bp problem from last week. I used some tablets for headache but no response. So what can I do?
I am suffering hypertension and my B. P is in the range 140/90, my age is 50 years and I am taking medicine to control it, is there any natural method to control it? and what precautions should be taken to keep my self healthy.
I am 46 years old. Every day I am going walking 5km. I am not using any regular medisins. I do not have any bad hapits like smoking, drinking etc. I exercise with tmt m/c continuosly 30 minits, more speed than regular walking. If I going first floor by steps I have more breithing. I have chked my blood no sugar. And liped profile test- total cholesterol is 151 mg/dl, trigiceride 226 mg/dl (normal is 25 - 150, hdl 46, ldl 59.8, vldl 45.2, tc/hdl 3.28, ldl/hdl 1.3. Doctor advaised me to take medisne stator 10 (atorvastatin tablets) for cholestrol control. Please advised me why i am getting more breathing while i am using steps? what kind of treatment I have to take?
Hi doctor. my father is diabetic from past 15 years. He even had some kidney problems now he is ok and his cholesterol is also little high. Since he is having gastric problem also he wants started drinking every day morning warm water with lemon and small ginger plus little salt mix. Does this going effect any way on is kidney or heart.?
Taking AMlOPRES TL since Aug 2015. Then pressure was 105/160. Now it 80/85 in lower side &110/115 in upper side. Can I continue or change to other men. ECG is normal with sinus trecerdia.
I am 44 years old man and I have dizziness and seems to be moving while standing for few minutes for last one month. I took lipid profile test on 11/07/2015 and result is as follows: cholesterol 150 mg/dl, trigliceride 258 mg/dl, hdl 42, ldl 56.4, vl dl 51.6. What will be the possible problem and disease? what are the vegetables to take and to avoid please advice.
Chest pain may be caused by multiple problems within the body and while being a problem in itself, may also be a symptom of a bigger underlying problem. Chest pain may be caused by anything from simple chest congestion due to a cold to something far more serious such as the onset of a heart attack. While it is important that life style changes be made to prevent major issues, homeopathy can provide relief for many symptoms till extensive medical steps are taken to correct the problem.
Some causes of chest pain
2. Onset of a heart attack
4. Weakness of the arteries
5. Weakness of the heart muscle
8. Chest congestion or cold
Symptoms associated with chest pain
- Stable angina – Vice like constriction or choking, pain may be spread to right or left arm or both, dyspnoea before pain.
- Unstable angina – Chest pain occurs at rest.
- Pericarditis – Pain radiates to the left side of the shoulder which gets worse by lying in a flat position.
- Pneumothorax – Severe chest pain along with shortness of breath, cyanosis, restlessness and collapse.
- Pneumonia – Sharp pain which, gets worse by taking deep breath and coughing.
- Pulmonary embolism – Short rapid breathing, sharp pain in middle of the chest that is worse by deep breathing.
- Gastroesophagial reflux disease – Difficult painful swallowing, pain in the middle of chest which, extends to neck, back and shoulders.
- Myocardial – Vomiting, dyspnoea features of shock, profuse sweating, fever, low blood pressure, pulse small rapid and irregular
Homeopathic remedies for various kinds of chest pain
Homeopathy is one of the most popular holistic systems of medicine. The selection of remedy is based upon the theory of individualization and symptoms similarity. This is the only way through which a state of complete health can be regained by removing all the sign and symptoms from which a patient is suffering.
The aim of homeopathy is not only to treat chest pain, but to address its underlying cause and individual susceptibility of the patient. For this patient’s current symptoms, past medical history and family history are taken into account. There are many homeopathic remedies which cover the symptoms of chest pain and can be selected on the basis of cause, location, sensation, modalities and extension of the pain. For individualized remedy selection and treatment of chest pain, the patient should consult a qualified homeopathic doctor in person. In medical emergencies like myocardial infarction and pulmonary embolism, immediate hospitalization is usually required. Some important remedies are given below for the treatment of chest pain:
- Arnica mont. – Chest pain with sore and bruised feeling.
- Ranunculus b. – Good remedy for intercostal rheumatism, sharp stitching pain in the chest along with dyspnoea.
- Kali carb. – Stitching pain in the chest, which gets worse between 2-3 A.M
- Actea racemosa. – Pain worse on the right side.
- Bryonia – Chest pain is of stitching, burning and stabbing in nature, is worse by motion and better by rest and pressure. Thirst for large quantities of water and dryness of mucous membranes often accompanies.
- Rumex c. – Sharp stitching pain through the left lung, often with cough.
- Stannum – Knife like stitches, worse on bending forward and left side.
- Phosphorus – Violent tickling cough, chest pain due to tuberculosis of lungs or pneumonia along with oppression of the chest.
- Aconite – Chest pain due to pneumonia of first stage along with anxiety and restlessness.
- Robinia – Burning pain behind sternum due to hyperacidity.
- Strophanthus – Chest pain is of stitching and twitching in nature and often of cardiac origin. If you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a homeopath.
How to control border line diabetes, below 100 prefered, it is 116 2. Cholosterol, prefered level below 200, it is 220 3. Liver and kidney good and healthy what is the home medicine can be taken every day for above.
Her heart beat speed has been increased. She is feelings tired all the time. Because of speed heart beat she is not able to take breath freely. So what's her problem.
I have bad cholesterol and all other test are normal what food I should not eat and what to eat, I am a vegetarian and don't cigarettes and non alcoholic.
Though it is said climbing stairs is healthy, for a 73 yr. Old person having chronic low back pain, cervical spondylitis and muskulo-skeletal issues hypertension, will this advice of climbing stairs healthy or otherwise?
Hi, M having pain in the right side of chest. I believe it is because of gastric issue. It was slightly swollen up in the right side of my chest. Kindly advise what could be the reason & treatment for the same. Thanks.
Dear Dr. I'm 48 years male. I was very thin till the age of 13; then slowly I gained the normal weight. My height is 5'-7. Till 1999 I was 72kg. But suddenly I started getting over-weight from the end of'99 & became 110kg within 2001. My bp was also normal (140/60) till that time. But the bp also went up to 210/120 & surprisingly remained same. I didn't took any medicine for my high bp; but after having an acute chest pain in february 2014- I started taking medicine & now my bp is 170/80 (avg.) till then this weight remains almost constant. I've tried diet, morning walks but with no result. Last week I got tested my blood for t3 t4 tsh - with the following result - t3 - 1.37 t4 - 8.26 tsh - 2.87 I don't have time to exercise I can not maintain diet regularly due to my work i'll be highly obliged, if you suggest me something- which is not only cost effective but easily available.
I am 45 years old. Recently for 3 years I am having high blood pressure. Blood pressure is in the range 85/130 or some times 90/130. My doctor prescribed me to take concor 2.5 mg tablet. Even after taking this medicine daily recently my blood pressure increased to 110/170. Another doctor has prescribed me to take Neopress Am tablet. After having Neopress Am tablet my blood pressure goes to 75/120 but after having concor 2.5 mg my blood pressure is still in 100/140. Can you please suggest which medicine I need to take now.
Hi I am suffering from upper back pain including outer of the chest left hand side. What will be the problem and with whom I need to consult. Please suggest.
When I gets up in the morning my heartbeats suddenlyincreses. What should I take care regarding this?
Generally known as Lasoon. To maintain normal health there is no any other substitute except Garlic.
It?s a great n effective natural antibiotic.
How to use:
Skin Problem: with neem for best result
Whooping cough: 1- Tab 2 times in day
Asthma: 3 pcs of Garlic boiled in Milk & drink every day night
Low BP: 1 Tab 2 times in a day
Earache: Boil well in oil and filter, use as ear drops
Phlegm: To Filtered as above & rub on chest and throat
Gas / Indigestion: 2- tab at Night
Its also useful in Fungal Infection, Acne, Obesity,Pimples, Tuberculosis, Ring Worms Etc ?