Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B M Bata
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B M BataYour feedback matters!
I am 42 years old female - weight 66 Kg height -5.5 feet. I am a working women. From last one year my periods are very irregular. Earlier it was once in 2 or 3-4 months, now it was last in Jan'16. Is it Menopause. If yes, is it normal, isn't it so early, will I get some problem in old age or now due to early menopause. Moreover, my hunger for food is also reduced. Also, in night, before sleeping I feel too much pain in legs. Please help.
I am 38 years old female with 162.5 cms ht and 65 kgs weight. actually I was slim with proper proportion in my structure. For the past 1 year I ride a two wheeler to my workplace. Off late I notice a sudden increase in my hip and butts and it looks like improper structure. I also have a bloated tummy. How do I regain my structure. Can not do workouts. Help me with some home remedies.
Unexpected or abnormal vaginal bleeding usually refers to the kind of bleeding that occurs any time outside of the normal time of menstruation. Also termed as spotting, inter-menstrual bleeding or metrorrhagia, bleeding between periods always calls for extra measures to be taken against it, and is a matter of serious concern. The primary causes for unexpected vaginal bleeding generally are:
- An imbalance of progesterone and estrogen levels triggered by a variety of causes like thyroid gland problems, dysfunctional ovaries and irregular doses of birth control pills, which may eventually lead to spotting. However, one must take note of the fact that hormonal contraceptives, in many cases, may cause abnormal bleeding for the first few months, after which it always subsides.
- Noncancerous growth such as uterine fibroids are also potential causes of spotting or abnormal bleeding.
- Miscarriages, ectopic pregnancy, and other kinds of complications involved during childbirth can cause abnormal vaginal bleeding.
- Infection of reproductive organs caused due to intercourse, vaginal douching, pelvic inflammatory disease, or STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) may lead to bleeding and inflammation.
- Cancer of the vagina, uterus, cervix, or ovaries, albeit extremely rare in nature, may cause abnormal bleeding of the vagina.
While in most cases, this type of bleeding is naturally corrected, some women might need to undergo treatments when the case is severe. Overlooking an otherwise minor issue might thrust you in the face of life-threatening circumstances, if it develops into a case of cancer, infection, or any other type of disorder.
‘Prevention’ of vaginal bleeding, as such, is indeed a narrow possibility and the measures will almost always vary since the factors that cause intermenstrual bleeding aren’t the same in all cases. However, what your doctor will always advise you in this regard will be to ensure that your diet is balanced, your weight under control and your lifestyle is essentially healthy. If you happen to be on birth control medications, be so while adhering to medical instructions. Resorting to taking aspirin doses often might also influence the incidence of such abnormal conditions. If your pain still persists after you experience unexpected bleeding, you must consult a doctor without any further delay.
26years marage Im 46 age Wife 42 age No child Iwant ask about (ivf-icsi &pgd )cost From me and my wife no donor And success rate Thanks
Meri shadi ko 15 years ho chuke hain. But maine abhi tk conceive nhi kiya .my tubes are blocked. Can you helo me pls.
Mera girlfriend ek sex worker hai. Uski age 20 saal. Woh condom use kar ke sex karti hai. Woh ek saal tak pregnacy nahi chahti hai. I-pill ab tak nahi le .uski shaddi umar nahi huaa. Please bataye bina i pill ke pregnancy kaise roke.
Homeopathy is a department of natural medicine based on the Principle of Similars and a non-toxic system of experimental science of therapeutics originated in Germany. From Germany (year 1796) homeopathy spreads to Austria (1816) and then to the rest of the Europe. The birth date of the founder and father of Homeopathy i.e. 10 April every year is celebrated as ‘World Homeopathy Day’ and the week following his birthday (10-16th April) is celebrated as ‘World Homeopathy Awareness Week’
Principle of similar (Let likes be treated by likes) talks about the pathogenetic and symptomatic similarity between the drug and the disease and is stated as
The drug which is most likely to cure or relieve a case of disease is that which when administered to a healthy person, has shown itself capable of producing symptoms and change in sensation experienced which most closely resemble those of the case of disease.
In 1790, he discovered principle of similar when he found that drug which was known to be curative actually produces those very symptoms when given to a healthy person. He said, “Substances which arouse a kind of fever extinguish the types of intermittent fevers…Cinchona cures intermittent fever by virtue of its power to produce in the healthy, a similar affection”. But the principle was published in 1796.
The same drug acts differently when given to a person under conditions of disease from what it would do in the same person when in health. The powers of any drug over the human organism, is the sum-total of the symptoms and alternations it has caused when introduced into a healthy organism, and the symptoms and morbid changes it has removed when given to the sick
In other words, the specific curative property of a drug lies in its power of producing similar symptoms in a healthy individual i.e. the drugs have sickness-making as well as sickness curing properties, the sickness being the same . What a drug can cause it can cure; and that if you want to know what a drug can cure, you have only to discover what it can cause
Homoeopathy maintains that there is a constant relationship between the effect of drugs on the healthy and the curative reactions they call forth in the sick, so, clearly, you must test drugs on healthy people. If a compound caused symptoms in healthy volunteers, it should then also serve as a remedy for patients who actually suffer from such symptoms.
Hahnemann found that when a medicine was able to produce changes similar in nature and expression to that of the natural disease in the patient, it stimulated a response in spite of obstacles or sluggishness of the system. This response was the natural one the body used in curing itself. The response was a temporary aggravation of one or more symptoms followed by quick amelioration.
Disease can be cured by a medicinal substance given in small doses that produces similar symptoms in health people when given in large doses. In simple words, the medicine can cure when given in picogram doses what it can cause in milligram doses.
1. Red onion when peeled makes your eyes water and your nose burn. If you are having an attack of hay fever/common cold with watering eyes and a burning nose or a cold which is ‘worse indoors, better in open air’, a homeopathic remedy made from onion called allium cepa can relieve it.
2. Poison ivy causes redness, intense itching, burning, blistering and sometimes stiff muscles. Potentised poison ivy called as rhus tox (a homeopathy medicine) has been used for herpes, burns, eczema, allergy, arthritis, etc.
3. When you are stung by a bee you feel a burning, stinging pain and the tissues surrounding the area swell up. Some relief is gained from applying cold to the area. If you had swollen tonsils with burning and stinging pain relieved by cold, a homeopathic remedy prepared from the same source Apis Mellificia could cure.
5. Eyebright causes a clear and bland nasal discharge along with tears that burn and irritate the skin under the eye. The homeopathic medicine Euphrasia prepared from eyebright cures it.
6. Quinine (derived form Cinchona bark) given in daily doses to a healthy person can cause symptoms similar to malaria. Indeed, the Cinchona officinalis, a homeopathic medicine prepared from cinchona bark, is curative in many patients with malaria.
7. White Hellebore, in large doses, causes violent purging that leads to severe dehydration-symptoms similar to cholera. Veratrum album, a homeopathic medicine prepared from White Hellebore is effective against cholera
8. Belladonna, a homeopathic medicine, is used to treat scarlet fever (fever due to Group A Streptococcal (bacterial) Infection), since the symptoms of belladonna poisoning closely resemble those of scarlet fever
9. Human body can tolerate about 7 grams of salt per day, but if we triple it and give 21 grams per day, we will have a very sick person within a fortnight with a host of symptoms peculiar to the substance given in high enough doses. A medicine prepared from common salt called Natrum mur can cure host of diseases ranging from hypertension to depression.
My wife 35 weeks 2 days pregnant but kal sonography karwayi juice report kucj is tarah he SINGLE live intrauterine fetus of mga 33wks 2 days with cephalic presentation at the time of scanning (delayed conception)
My periods is not coming and there is loss of appetite, pain at the right side of stomach and bleeding through my anal ,feeling week.
The wedding night is probably the most exciting thing for the newly-weds. It is something that both the groom and the bride eagerly wait for and dream about. While it is natural to have fantasies about the first night, it is also natural to feel nervous and shy about the first night. The first night is something that would never come back again once it is gone and hence, make sure that you make most of it.
Here are few tips for making your first wedding night perfect and exciting:
* Do not fanta size
movies and novels are what romance means to most of the people. The bride expects her groom to romance her in the perfect bollywood-style while the groom expects her bride to be perfect like heroines of the movies. It is okay to dream but it is important to be realistic.
* Communicate if you are having an arranged marriage, this is something very important. Make sure that you partner is comfortable with you and talk about your fears and dreams regarding the first night before getting married. Communication is important even if you are going for a love marriage. Also, take about contraceptive and family planning. It is all about spending some quality time together.
* Make her feel special
There is no point in jumping on to the bed, the moment you two are alone in the bedroom. Talk for a while so that your wife feels comfortable. A surprise gift is a great idea as well both for the bride and the groom.
* Start slow
It is always better to start slow and you can do that by just hugging and kissing your partner. The foreplay is important and just to keep things light; you can feed each other fruits or chocolates during the foreplay as well. Show your love and affection and it is always not possible to prove your manliness on the very first night.
Sex or for that matter physical intimacy can be a matter of fear if you are virgin. Bleeding and pain is normal and these do not last long. Make sure that you are well-lubricated before you allow him in. Talk to your doctor to have a better idea about these things. Guys should indulge in a lot of foreplay to arouse your wife and do not just rush into it, no matter how tempting it seems. Ensure that both of you have an amazing experience of making love.
* Do not get self conscious
Nobody is perfect and it is okay to have an extra ounce of weight in your belly or dark thighs. Do not get conscious and ruin the moment. Your partner would love you the way you are.
* Sex is not mandatory
Many couples do not have sex on their first night and it is quite natural. There is nothing to feel disappointed about and it is more important that you partner feels comfortable with you. Protection is must, if by chance he forgot to carry any contraceptive, you can always make a first move to remind him about safe sex.
These tips can take your relationship with your spouse to a whole new level so that you both start enjoying the life together.