Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B L DuaYour feedback matters!
I am a 24 years old female suffering from PCOD. I don't get my periods for months together, and at times when I get it goes on for more than a month until I take a tablet eg. Pause prescribed by my Gynaec. I was previously never sexually involved, but now I am. And I have noticed that every time after sex I bleed, irrespective of whether I am in periods or not. Now I don't understand whether it's just mere coincidence or is it related. So my question is why is this happening? Is it normal to bleed every time? Or should I visit a Gynaec? Because I don't understand how can sex be bad for health. But at the same time I am worried and want to understand what is good/bad for my body. Please advise.
I am 17 year old boy. I think I am suffering from head disease because I suffer from head ache daily. I think its because of my weak vision and hectic routine. What should I do to get rid of this headache?
Hello Sir Mujhe Chakkar Aane Ki Boht Problems Hoti He Mujhe Everyday Chakkar aane lagti he bina koi Vajah. Sir Pls Iska Koi Solution Bataye. 1-Me Khatti Chiz Boht Khata Hu. 2-Me Kabhi Mitthi Chiz Nahi khata. (God, Shehd, etc) 3-Plz Sir Iska Koi Solution Jarur Bataye.
I have headache last few months continued, every I take medicine for it. But what problem I don't know.
When I start intercourse with partner. I can't spend much time. I hardly control it. Can you suggest I can I do?
I am suffering from hypothyroidism which is abt 60 since last 8 months. There is 5-6 kg weight gain. Is hypothyroidism curable. How much time does it takes to get completely cured. Is it hereditary.
I am 24 years old male having good and strong physique and software engineer by profession. But the problem is Im still virgin and I do not have any gf because I cannot talk wifh girls but my mind is totally devoted to have sex all the time. Due to which my mind is always in a drowsy state neither I can focus on what I am presently doing. And my mind never rests its always thinking which has resulted in depression. And this is happening from last 4-5 months. So I request you to please provide me solution for it.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.