Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.K. Jha
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. B.K. JhaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from bells palsy. I mean my half face is lighter and upside as compared to other side. Can it be cured or not.
My husband smokes 30 cigarette per day (classic mild. He has done his ECG. It was normal but left portion of his heart pardon me for not knowing the exact term of that portion ,has bit of problem which right now is not an issue but in future it can lead him to heart disease that's what doctor said. What to do.
I am 64 year old male having blood sugar fasting 140 and PP 160 since Feb 2017, my local doctor who treating my DVT in right leg calf year 2015, now my post DVT is going on, now I do not have any problem, I walk 3 km daily, also take cycle exercise but in feb-2017 while my doctor suggested to check blood, this blood sugar was detected and Dr. Advised to take gluconorm sr 500, but there was some irregularities from my end in taking the above medicine due some family function, but taking medicine and doing exercise daily, for how many month I have to take is tablet for diabetes to get my blood sugar under control, apart from this I also consume Folizorb cap twice weekly and Evion 400 cap. Daily, please advise accordingly.
I want to understand what is piles? I asked my friends but didn't get any satisfaction. Please help.
I had a girl friend i'm feeling ashame to ask this she was married but last night I stay with her due to some reasons I had sex with her with her permission but I didn't use condom my question is is there any possibilities for hiv? Thanks for your kind answer.
I have constant urgency to pee but when I go to pee only a few drops come out and as soon as I come out I have to go again it is very annoying is it something serious I had uti last week and was treated but what is this I want to know.
It refers to the touching of your own body in order to get pleasure and satisfaction. This activity is a very important part of physical as well as mental wellbeing.
Men and women all over the world engage in masturbation, irrespective of whether or not they are sexually active with their partners. There are many myths and debates associated with the act of masturbation, especially for those who are in committal (or non-committal) relationships with a regular sexual partner.
One of these myths is that masturbating when you're in a relationship is abnormal and is indicative of the fact that your partner has lost interest in you and is not sexually attracted to you.
However, masturbating in a relationship is perfectly normal for the following reasons:
- It is how many learn about their bodies and sexual responsiveness, which enables them to perform better during intercourse
- It acts as a sexual outlet for those whose partners do not wish to have sex or are unavailable for a temporary time period
- It is a safe alternative when the risk of sexually transmitted infections and diseases is present
Apart from that masturbation can also help enhancing the sexual relationship as studies show that those who had experienced orgasm through masturbation before they started having sex are likelier to experience better orgasms when they have sex than those who don't masturbate.
However, masturbation comes with its own set of problems. If done excessively, these problems will begin to manifest themselves in the bedroom in the form of sexual dysfunction.
The subsequent reasons entail why it is not good to masturbate too frequently:
- Too much masturbation leads to loss of libido: Some people tend to constant masturbate to pornography despite having regular sexual partners. They often find themselves underperforming during intercourse as unwarranted masturbation lowers sexual drive.
- Masturbation does not have the health benefits of sexual intercourse: Having regular sex with a partner positively impacts many aspects of one's health, such as blood pressure, cardiac vigour, hormone secretions, etc. However, masturbation does not carry many of those benefits, as studies have shown.
- Masturbation has its own risks: It may be considered the safest form of sex possible but it isn't entirely risk-free. Frequent masturbation can cause skin irritations and men who masturbate with roughness face the risk of penile fracture.
The amount of masturbation that one should indulge in is extremely subjective. Those who masturbate regularly and still have a healthy sexual relationship with their partners are in a wholesome place. But if masturbation causes you to develop an aversion to having sex with your partner, consult a sex therapist right away. Compulsive masturbation is a behavior that disrupts one's life both physically and mentally.