Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B K Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B K JainYour feedback matters!
Hi, I am suffering from body pain during body pain what can I do doctor my pain is very high thank you.
I am 40years old, many time I see that on my neck around eyes having skin rashes like remedies colour with burning sensation. But within 30 to 60 minutes it will go. What to do?
I am 22year old male. Am having problems with fever. I tried tablets like Crocin. But my fever is not decreasing. It's been from 5 days. What would you recommend me to take?
Hi I am having (ild) fibrotic nature. Taking medrol. 8mg, nacfil 600, azoran50 besides sugar medicine and blood thinner(clock as 75). My ild treatment started in september 2013. 1 what is fatality impact due to this disease. 2 is it curable or remission is possible or not. 3 how long medicine to continue.
What must be the size of a penis to give my partner pleasure she needs? And within what time does a women reaches the orgasm while penetrating the vagina?
What precaution would be taken when we r suffering from fever and cold and many other body problems.
It's been 3 days now when my penis head skin has developed red patches or spots now and they are increasing day by day. I masturbated yesterday but origin of these spots was before that. They are painless but now they have started to itch. I washed my penis properly today with dove soap. Still redness remained and itching too. Is it anything to worry? Will it go on its own?
Iam 61 year old. During my tests a couple of days earlier my LIPID PROFILE. CHLOSTRAL- 217, TRI GLYSERIDE IS 329. HDL-WNL, LDL-WNL. What should I do?
My husband have small red dots all over his back and arm, though is not painful or itchy what should be the cause,
I m suffering from severe chest pain. I consulted many doctors but unable to recover from the pain. Please advice me some treatment so that I can get cured.
Hello Sir/Mam, married since 3 years. My husband was a drug addict although he had left since 1 year. We were and are suffering from Financial Crisis but I have always supported him in all terms whether financially, emotionally or morally. We are more of a friends and till now we did not had any relationship of like husband and wife. All this years I have been constantly smiling and motivating him that all will be fine and good one day. But now things have change I had became more irritating, I want him to be good to me is all I expect from him, but his mood swings like anything. He shouts at me as if I am some dog at his place. I am expected to do everything earn while completing my home task, but he as a husband has not given me anything till now. In fact his past affairs do come between us. Now I want to get separate but I am really confused as should I take this step as career wise I am having good opportunity in my hand and I do not want to miss my professional growth. Please help me.
Im single, 32 years old, does masturbations reduce my sperm count, masturbating 3 to 4 times in month will lead to infertility or affects my marriage life. Please let me know.
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.