Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. B.C.D.C Agarwal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.C.D.C AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I feel very sleepy through out the day even after taking 8to 9 hours sleep every night. Is there any way to reduce sleep quota and bring quality over quantity in sleep. please suggest me some effective ways.
I am suffering from sweating from many years bt this year it bcm excessive. Even in cold I used to sweated from palm nd my legs. I want to overcome nd gain some weight also. This excess sweating create many embarrassing situation and lower my confidence. Please help me out.
I have often go through problem of sneezing. 8-10 sneezing at a time. But I have not taken any allergy test upto now.. So I want to ask uh what is the probably read on of this problem nd what is it's effect on health?
My wife is suffering from urinal incontinence for past 6 month. What is the treatment for the problem.
Sudden having very cold is it a symptom of any kind of disease if yes what is that and how to treat?
Hi, i'm 29 yrs of age working in bank, I do have history of fatty liver & I was treated with them 3-4 months ago. I used to feel pain in abdomen but right now there is no pain. I restricted the beer intake to 1-2times a month. I stopped having mutton, cheese & other fatty products. I use sunflower oil for cooking. Yet in casual check up, it was found" liver mildly enlarged in size & shows fatty inflitration. Is beer 1-2 times a month too much for my body or there is other reason for it? should I be worry?
Cystitis is a condition which is characterized by bladder inflammation that is usually a result of bladder infection. This disorder is very common among women. The condition tends to get better in a few days without any treatment. In case of chronic cystitis, long term treatment may be required.
Common symptoms include excessive urination (may be dark in color) and a burning pain during urination. One might feel generally unwell, tired and may experience cramps in the lower abdomen. In case of children, there may be a rise in the body temperature, coupled with weakness and vomiting.
- Engaging in sex (irrespective of whether one is using protection or not) can result in this condition.
- Inserting objects such as tampons into the urethra to release the bladder can most definitely result in this condition.
- Using contraceptive measures such as diaphragm.
- It occurs when bacteria which is present in the bowel or on the skin comes in contact with the bladder via the urethra. Women are at an increased risk as their urethra is shorter and the anus is close to the urethra.
Homeopathy and Cystitis
- Cantharis: Cantharis is a homeopathic remedy that is very effective in treating infections. In case of bladder inflammation and pain while urinating, this remedy is preferred. For cystitis with an inflamed bladder as the root cause, this remedy is very effective.
- Apis Mellifica: In case of chronic bladder infection, Apis Mellifica is administered. It cures the inflammation and also gets rid of the swelling. This also helps in relieving any burning symptom that you may experience while passing urine.
- Staphysgaria: Staphysgaria is a homeopathic remedy which is used to treat symptoms of cystitis that include a sharp pain in the urethra accompanied by involuntary discharge of urine. There may also be a constant urge to urinate.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!