Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. B.C.D.C AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I am having acidity from two days. I have frequent gastric problems. Specially near my time of periods. What is the cure? I feel so uneasy and uncomfortable. please help.
I have a swelling [in gujarati we call it rasoli] on my left leg, just above the knee. I want it to be dissolved by applying some cream/, but without getting it operated. Please suggest suitable remedy.
I have constipation problem pls advice me the treatment for these I have consult many doctors previously but not cured.
My aunt consumes very less amount of food but the weight is about 72 kgs n does not reduce inspite of doing workouts. Doctors said that the cortisol level is below normal. What can be done to reduce the weight.
I have fungal infection around my private part from 1 month and now I also got on my neck, I have taken Grisovin PF and used clobeta GM cream, but they were totally useless. What should I do now?
Hello, My mother is having loose motions problem from few days. Whenever she eats food then she needs to go to toilet. The problem sometimes gets correct but then again reoccur. What to do?
I have been having constant acute pain on my lower abdomen at th left side. It feels like something sharp is piercing my side.
I have pain in my chest on a particular one point only when I make movement (not always same type of movement) and I thought it is from gas, also I have taken medicine for gas (only one day) but there is no positive results so please guide me what to do?
As much as you would like, an ice cream can't help you cool down in the scorching heat of this summer. Although one may argue that one feels just fine after an ice cream, the truth is that it's only temporary. Cooling foods are what you should have as they help to cool heat and cleanse toxins from the body.
Here are some of the foods that help cool down your body naturally:
1) Cucumber - Not surprisingly, being 'cool as a cucumber' actually holds true. Cucumbers are fruits that help keep the body hydrated. Keeping your body cool during hot days is vital to your health as it can help prevent a number of complications such as heat strokes and dehydration. Munching on cucumber slices and hummus is a good way to beat the heat and stay cool.
2) Watermelon - This quintessential beach fruit is yet another one which would help you beat the heat. This seasonal fruit acts like an internal air-conditioner, and is rich in water, helping in reducing body heat to a large extent while keeping you hydrated.
3) Peaches - Peaches are not only delicious but are very rich in vitamins A and C, which help in keeping your body cool. Besides, these vitamins also help in maintaining healthy skin and provide useful calories to the body.
4) Apples - Apples are fruits that help to fill you up and cool down your body at the same time. They contain about 4g of fiber and around 95 calories and are enriched with a soluble fiber called pectin, which stops hunger and helps in shedding weight.
5) Pineapple - Along with banana, cucumber, and some other fruits, pineapple helps to make a healthy smoothie. These ingredients have cooling properties, which hydrate the body and help to clear the heat. Also, pineapple contains an enzyme called bromelain, which reduces inflammation in the body.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: 5 Fruits That'll Help You Keep Your Cool This Summer