Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Hello sir I have a problem regarding night fall what I do because every three or four day I got night fall because I think so much about sex what would I do sir it really a big problem or not.
I am 55 years old. I don't have BP or sugar as recently tested. I don't drink or smoke I get pain in heels & calf. Please suggest remedy.
I am a diabetic I have got a small cut on my penis inside layer near the nerve I used water iodine it got subsided all of a sudden it pops in again with the pus this time I bought microbiological iodine powder. Presently using it. Please can you guide I am on jalra M 50/500 mg on regular dose .i do not have any such pain its a very small one on the nerve. Still I want a proper guidance kindly help.
I'm looking very thin even though I'm taking sufficient food. Can you suggest me regarding improving my physique. Is there any powder that will improve my physique?
Hello Doctor , I am 30 years old male , married for 2 years , I am having erection problem during intimacy , consulted doctor he confirmed I don't have ED after testing , please suggest any common medicine for this as it seems to be psychological issue .
Okk. Sir. Now I'm taking Desi medicine. And my hb is 10.5,and doctor I want to increase my height naturally. What can I do, my age is complete 20 yr. Tell me? I'm too worried about it.
How to increase the production of more testosterone hormone and to induce body to release it more. Please do some help.
Before 3months I started ma dieting. I lost 3 kgs. But the thing is I wanna loose weight from my thighs & lower body. Im loosing weight from upper body. Now it luks odd. Especially I lost weight n shoulders it becomes thin. Even I dnt have stamina. Im very worried about my body structure. Please help out from this.
Continuous pressure on skin often results in injuries to the underlying tissues, causing what are generally known as skin sores. Though they generally occur in areas that cover bony areas like hips, ankles and tail bones, the part below the waist is most susceptible to them.
There are multiple reasons that cause bed sores. Some common causes include:
- Poor nutrition
However there are other more important causes that contribute to this disease. They are:
1. Constant pressure: Continuous immobility often causes pressure on the skin that further damages it and the underlying tissues. Tail bone, hip bone, ankles and heels are more prone to bed sores due to lack of movement. However similar damage is also detected in elbows, spine and ribs.
2. Friction: The friction that is caused when the skin rubs against another surface or when two layers of skin rub against each other, those that were moving in two opposite directions also result in bedsores. Sudden sliding down the chair or being transferred from a bed to a stretcher are common reasons behind it.
3. Excessive moisture: Bed sores are also caused by excessive moisture that softens the skin and also reduces its resistance. Profuse perspiration and unchecked urination are important causes. If untreated immediately there are plenty of complications that arise from this disease. Few of them are:
- Infections: Skin sore causes multiple infections on the body like Cellulitis and Osteomyelitis. Cellulitis results in painful, red swelling of the skin that often oozes out fluid. On the other hand in Osteomyelitis, an infection is caused in the bone resulting in swelling over the affected area. Blood infection called Bacteremia is also caused due to skin sores.
- Septic arthritis: In this there is severe pain and swelling of a joint making it hot, red and tender.
- Meningitis: Caused by the infection of the fluid around brain and spine, this disease causes severe headache with stiff neck and nausea.
- Squamous Skin cancer: This occurs if the skin sores remain unchecked for a long period of time. In this, the skin feels patchy and often bleeds.