Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Avinash Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
My both jaw are very painful especially when I move my neck towards front site and I listen a clicking sound from my right side of jaw. Sometimes I feel breathing problem. My shoulder and neck are also very painful and when I move my neck towards back side I feel little clicking sound from my right side of jaw and not so much pain from jaw. Is this jaw problem related to breathing problem? Please help me.
I am 18 years old. I want to ask how do I whiten my tooth either by naturally or medical treatments?
I am face problem related mouth ulcers. Three months in one time face same problem, so give me advice.
Mera masura dheere_dheere ghis hai aur daanton ke beech me space aa rha hai. Aur teeth v ghis rha hai. Aisa kyun ho rha hai. Iska upay.
Dental treatment and procedures are performed after the education of skills and knowledge of around 5 years. So it us necessary to visit dentist and ask for the expert opinion for the need full.
To carry out these professional works in dental clinic and hospital dentist need a number of instruments and gadgets which they learn to work on.
Thus common people must understand these skills and gadgets which they cannot afford to buy and use on their own.
These gadgets and equipment are as follows.
1. Opg and cbct xray machine.
2. Ultrasonic scaler
3. Ultraviolet light emitter.
4. Explores and forceps.
6. Mixing slabs, spatula and bowls.
7. Airotor and compressor.
8. Airotor hand piece and micromotor hand pieces.
9. Dental chair
10. UV chamber and sterilizer.
11. Bleaching lights.
14. Apex locator
15. Condenser cutters and electric spreaders.
16. Suction machine.
18. Files gutta percha branches spreaders paperpoints burs.
19. Dental materials and cements composites luting and bonding agents.
21. Piezoelectric device
22. Injection syringes and medicaments.
May I drink water just after talking tea? Will it harm my teeth? How can I make my teeth very strong?
When I drink cold water after that my all teeth feeling hard sense and I can't eat any food for 1 hrs please help me.
I have problem that is teeth problem when ieat cool items my teeth are painful please tell me the solution to me.
Possible causes include:
• Tooth decay (cavities)
• Fractured teeth
• Worn fillings
• Gum disease
• Worn tooth enamel
• Exposed tooth root
In healthy teeth, a layer of enamel protects the crowns (the part above the gum line )of your teeth. Under the gum line a layer called cementum protects the tooth root. Underneath both the enamel and the cementum is dentin.
Dentin is less dense than enamel and cementum and contains microscopic tubules (small hollow tubes or canals). When dentin loses its protective covering of enamel or cementum these tubules allow heat and cold or acidic or sticky foods to reach the nerves and cells inside the tooth. Dentin may also be exposed when gums recede. The result can be hypersensitivity.
Sensitive teeth can be treated. The type of treatment will depend on what is causing the sensitivity. Your dentist may suggest one of a variety of treatments:
• Desensitizing toothpaste. This contains compounds that help block transmission of sensation from the tooth surface to the nerve, and usually requires several applications before the sensitivity is reduced.
• Fluoride gel. An in-office technique which strengthens tooth enamel and reduces the transmission of sensations.
• A crown, inlay or bonding. These may be used to correct a flaw or decay that results in sensitivity.
• Surgical gum graft. If gum tissue has been lost from the root, this will protect the root and reduce sensitivity.
• Root canal. If sensitivity is severe and persistent and cannot be treated by other means, your dentist may recommend this treatment to eliminate the problem.
Proper oral hygiene is the key to preventing sensitive-tooth pain. Ask your dentist if you have any questions about your daily oral hygiene routine or concerns about tooth sensitivity.