Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avinash
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. AvinashYour feedback matters!
Dear doc I had my upper teeth treated a couple of days ago following root planing with fibres. I am on 3rd day. My dentist told me to take doxl sl 100 mg tablet 1ce every nite for 2 weeks. But I do not remember properly and took twice a day in these 2 days. I worry if there is any drug interaction would affect the fibres and periodontal health in this regard. My period is also being delayed. Kindly clear my doubts doc. Thank you.
I am 38 years old woman. I am suffering from cavity very badly and also I have a side neck and head pain, what should I do.
Hi, I am 26 years old. My wisdom teeth are trying to come out since long but they aren't. Actually it's been 7-8 years since it's trying to come out completely. Tooth 1 will start with inflammation and try coming out, will stop in a week or so then tooth 2 later 3rd and 4th following similar pattern. Then it will stop for 3-4 more months and the same pattern continues again. I being fed up recently consulted dentist, had an x-ray and she asked me to go for extraction of all those 4 tooths as there is not enough space for them to come out. They are fully grown Should I go ahead with it, 4 tooth extraction isn't small thing.
I brush twice a day but I have bad breath problem? It's really annoying for me is there any treatment for it?
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.