Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Avaer
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AvaerYour feedback matters!
I am 30 year old female and have backache for 1 month. I have used pain relief ointment and dolo 650 tablet for 1 week but haven’t got any relief. What should I do now?
If you become aware that a loved one was induced with hypothermia to improve the survival rate after an in-hospital cardiac arrest, it would make one concerned and worried. As you must be knowing that hypothermia is a particular condition wherein the human body has an abnormally low temperature. This condition can be a typically hazardous situation and can even lead to death in extreme cases. If so, then why is it done? To gain a better insight in this regard, let’s attempt at understanding the process.
How is it practiced?
This treatment procedure is known as targeted temperature management or therapeutic hypothermia and is used in only selected patients after the incidence of an in-hospital cardiac arrest. This induced hypothermia has proved to significantly improve the rates of neurologically intact survival on a long-term basis. This treatment procedure may prove to be one of the most important clinical progressions regarding the science of resuscitation.
Who can receive the treatment?
This treatment of induced hypothermia is beneficial for the intubated patients where the treatment is started within six hours after the occurrence of cardiac arrest. It is also suitable for the patients who can maintain their systolic blood pressure more than 90 mm of Hg with or without the use of presser after the occurrence of cardiopulmonary resuscitation. It can also be beneficial to the patients in coma particularly at the time of cooling.
Who can be at risk for this treatment?
This treatment of induced hypothermia can involve a lot of risks and hence proper care before the treatment is essential. There are possible risks of bleeding and infection of the patients who have undergone a recent surgery within a time span of 14 days. There is a slight chance of increase of infection in the patients with sepsis. If the patient was in a coma from other causes like intoxication from drug or if the condition of coma pre-exists in the patient before the cardiac arrest, then this treatment can be harmful. If the patient is known to have bleeding diathesis or with an active bleeding that is ongoing, this treatment would be detrimental since this may impair the system of blood clotting.
Is the treatment useful or harmful?
This is a highly difficult question to answer since the treatment has both positive and negative effects at the same time. It is seen that if all conditions of the patients are studied in detail before the treatment of induced hypothermia, it can have a positive effect on the patients and they can recover well. But there are also studies that suggest there could be neutral or adverse effects due to this process.
Hence, to conclude, the scientific community is looking at conducting more randomised clinical trials to obtain more clarity in this regard and to adopt it as a standard practice as the results show positive outcomes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Mujhe migraine ki problem h Maine medcine liya h PR koi fayad nhi hua h please aap koi madecine ka nam bta dijiye.
My face skin is oily and I sick of pimples problem and all pimple are face skin inside and very pain fill pimple and after few days he come out and pimple on white blood so please help. What I use tea tree face wash.
I have acne all over my face, it keeps on re-occurring time and again. My skin is very oily. I have tried all the possible solutions but none worked. Would like to permanently get rid of the acne.
I am 21 year old. My back sweat a lot. Even in normal temperature I sweat. As I get irritated when my cloth covering my back get wet, I need to get rid of it. Please suggest any solution.
Hello m from rajasthan and 20 years old male. My teeth is yellow and bad because of water. I want clean and white teeth. If any solution please tell me.
I have gallstone of size 11mm. What is medical treatment for this? Is Any medicine available for this?
If you thought dental health could take a backseat amidst other demanding health problems, you surely haven’t experienced the unbearable pain of tooth cavities. Problems pertaining to your teeth could be many. From open nerve endings to weak and brittle teeth, anything could plague you. To take proper care of your teeth, you should visit your dentist frequently.
A few basic ways to maintain healthy teeth
- Pay heed to the kind of toothbrush you use: The kind of toothbrush you use plays a key role in discerning the health of your teeth. Many tend to use toothbrushes with hard bristles for brushing; this causes the enamel of your teeth to wear away. As a result, the dentine shows and a person reveals yellowish teeth every time he or she smiles. To soften the bristles of your toothbrush, you could wash it in lukewarm water prior to brushing.
- Certain food items should be strictly avoided: Junk food or packaged food is not just harmful for your overall health, but also for your teeth. Any food rich in starches or sugars can have acidic effects on your teeth enamel. Acids can corrode the enamel of your teeth. Hence, one should remember to consume food items that contain little amounts of sugar and starch. The reason why everybody around prohibited you from having too many chocolates as a child can be realized in the aforementioned point.
- Brushing and flossing routine: It is absolutely essential to brush your teeth twice daily. Flossing is what makes brushing effective. Many people are not aware of the right way to floss. Flossing should be done in a way so as to get rid of plaque that tends to settle down in between your teeth or right underneath your gums. The floss should be curved in the shape of a C for proper cleaning. Deposition of food particles when left to rot inside your mouth can cause graver problems other than bad breath.
- Give up your addiction: Smoking can kill the well-being of your teeth. It reduces the amount of blood circulated into a person’s mouth thus, making him or her more prone to the risk of oral cancers. Your chances of contracting periodontal diseases also increase when you smoke. So, healthy teeth and smoking can never go hand in hand.
- Never eat too many snacks: Eating in between meals or binge eating generally causes a lot of harm to your dental health. The more number of snacks a person intakes, the more is the concentration of sugar on his or her teeth. Care should be taken to eat four complete meals a day and less of snacks which are rich in sugar or carbohydrates. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.