Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Atul Mithun
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Atul MithunYour feedback matters!
I am getting the feel of one kind of sound in my left ear just like bee sound while the surrounding area kept silent but I do not have any pain please suggest me what is this.
M not able to eat anything. I am having throat pain. And fever. everything m eating is bitter. Help me out.
I am a 24 year old female. I have this odd problem for the last 4 months. I joined a rock climbing group on december 2014 and did some heavy workout during that period of one month. From then onwards I have a feeling that I cannot hear properly with my left ear. It seems that my left ear is partially closed. Moreover I can continuously hear my heartbeat with my left ear. I have been having palpitations and increased pulse of more than 100. I consulted an m. D and an ent specialist. I took several tests like blood r. E, urine r. E, ecg, t3, t4, tsh, mri and hearing assessment test and all my reports are normal par say. The ent specialist I consulted said it might be migraine and so I have also been taking medications for migraine for the past 10 days but without any relief. Please help.
I am 20 year male. In my left ear nerves are weak. So I felt guiltiness every second. So, what should I do?
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.