Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
Hi sir I have pimples problem, sometime I fill itching and redness on my face and it's dry also and up side on nose is blackheads and when I do exercise then some white thing come out on my face specially side of nose what I do?
My forehead is darker than my face I have dry skin what should I do to make my skin eventone I also have under eye circles.
I had a black spot at my ankle, previously it was quiet many, but nowadays it has been reduced, after joined gym Just want to know I feel pain when I press that ankle area, what is the reason & what I have to do please suggest me any medicine to cure.
I am 47 year old Male facing intermittently facing problem of Constipation and Bleeding during Motion, Please advise.
Actually I had chicken pox 4 weeks back now its gone. But I hve marks of it. How can I get rid of these marks. Please suggest me something. I am very irritated with this.
I am 20 years old. 3 year ago I was suffered from chickenpox. Now I had some black deep dotes on my face. What I do to remove these marks?
I have a good skin, but recently I had a facial with bleach and I guess it has created a problem. Now my skin is itchy, patchy near eyes, nose and area near lips. Its not smooth/plain these days. It looks like I have prickly heat on face. What should I do to get back my problem free skin? Any natural remedies? Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor, I am suffering anal fissure since 2 yrs. It is coming every 4-5 months .when stool coming it is very pain .I took some mediation but no use. It's getting sensitivity .and cracked one side. Is there any permanent solution for this anal fissure. Please give suggestion Best regards.
What to do for heavy dark circles around eyes. Am getting enough sleep for more than 8 hrs and no problem with eyesight.
Good evening sir my qus is. How to remove black dark below on eys actually when I am sleeping than automatically come black dark on my face.
My daughter 's skin is very dull tanned and full of small hard whitehead types, specially in shoulders area, I tried many skin specialists and medicines. But still problems are there. Neck area is getting black day by day. Her height is 154 cm and weight is 69 kg. She will completed her 11 by December.
Every women wants soft and glowing skin, which one will never get tired of touching.
Have you ever dreamt of having glowing skin, which is so soft, that your husband never stops telling you how soft it is?
Have you always wanted your friends to compliment on how radiant your skin is?
Well now, your dream will surely come true as given below are some tips to obtain soft and glowing skin naturally.
If you follow these tips properly then you will also have the soft and glowing skin naturally, which you always dreamed to possess.
Some of the tips to acquire smooth, soft and glowing skin naturally are:
- The harsh sun can really make your skin look bad hence, apply sunscreen every time you go out to protect your skin form dust and harsh rays of the sun.
- Make sure that you take a cool shower instead of a hot shower.
- Use less soap. Soap is made up of chemicals instead mix channe ka atta, shikakai powder and kasturi haldi and add some water to make a fine paste out of it. Apply this paste to your body and rinse it off.
- Moisturize your skin daily as your skin needs nourishment.
- Eat healthy and be fit. If you eat healthy green vegetables, fruits and fibers, you will soon have glowing skin. Eat sweet potatoes, broccoli, carrot, mangoes, spinach, and blueberries and dry fruits and nuts.
- Workouts daily, if you tone your muscles, it will make your skin look tighter and well sculpted.
- Sleep well as a good night sleep will help your skin to look fresh.
- Don’t use excess make up. Cosmetics are made up of chemicals instead go for natural products.
- Apply rose water to your skin as it improves your complexion.
- Drink a lot of water as water makes your skin look bright and fresh. Dehydrated skin looks dull.
- Scrub your skin well as it helps to remove dead skin cells and makes your skin look radiant.
- Green tea scrub is a very effective scrub. To prepare a green tea scrub you need green tea leaves, one teaspoon of cream and one teaspoon of sugar. Boil green tea leaves in a spoon full of water and add sugar and cream to it. Mix well, apply, and rinse it off after 10 minutes.
Hence these are some of the tips you have to follow religiously to get smooth and glowing skin naturally. Make sure that you follow them properly.