Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AtulYour feedback matters!
Good evening sir. My skin colour is black can you suggest me any. Cream to become fair.. And what should I eat or drink for fairer skin.
I'm 21 year old. I'm medium in colour. Before I was fair enough later I fell ill and I'm still recovering from my complexion. Please do tell me how to become fair. I'm just worried about my skin colour.
Your skin needs special care in winters. The cold air that hits your skin can dry it out and leave it feeling rough. This increases your skin vulnerability to fine lines, dullness, itchiness and redness. However, following a simple winter care routine can keep your skin moisturised and fresh:
Switch Your Cleanser: Ensure that what you use to wash your face isn’t ridding your skin of natural oils in the winters. While foaming cleansers are great for the summers and help deal with sweat, in winters they can dry out your skin. Instead, switch to a cream based face wash that moisturises the skin while cleaning it. Unlike summers where you can wash your face as many times as you’d like, try limiting the number of times you wash your face to 2 or 3.
Moisturize: The first step to choosing a moisturiser is identifying your skin type. Oily skin usually needs not much more than a little moisturising gel but for dry and normal skin, a deep moisturising cream is a must for the winter. You could also look for creams or lotions that have fatty acids and repairing ceramides to prevent water loss. Hydrating your skin is also a must so consider using a quenching serum on your skin before applying the cream. You could also mix a little olive oil with your regular cream to benefit from its natural moisturising properties.
Exfoliate: In winter, your skin doesn’t shed dead cells as easily as it does in the summer. This leaves your skin looking dry and lifeless. Hence, it is a good idea to exfoliate your skin on a regular basis. Ideally, exfoliate your skin at night and do not exfoliate more than once a week. Do not be overzealous in scrubbing your skin or you could peel off the skin and leave it feeling drier than before. If you want a natural exfoliator, add 2 tablespoons each of mashed bananas and apples and 1 tablespoon of honey to 2 spoons of a mild scrub.
Tone: Toning is essential in winters especially for those with sagging skin and ageing skin. This helps balance the natural pH levels of the skin.
- Avoid Excessive Sun Exposure: You may love the feeling of warm sunshine on your skin but your skin may not feel the same way. Winter sun is as harmful as summer sun when it comes to UVA and UVB rays. Hence, always use a sunscreen when you step out for the day. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Hello I use to, apply hc cream hyperpigmentation ke liye mery face pe brown spots h or color dull ho rha h bilkul glow ni karta kya ye creams theek hai ya nahi mujhe btaye sir please suggest me.
Iam suffering from rashes. The rash is very ichy and it is on my left thigh near to my penis. This am suffering from 3 months but before it is small but now is spreading. Can I get any help.
Meri gf ka breast thora jada hi full gaya hai o usko thora kam krna chahti hai uska age 21 and hight 5 inch hai if kuch home remidies hai ya koi fruit khane se kam hoga to please suggest me.
My sister having pimples on her face she is 15 years old she had taken injections and tried to many creams but still it remains same now she is applying Himalaya Clarina anti-acne cream please suggest me a best cream to Remove the pimples and marks on my face.
Hello Doctor, I'm 30 years old Male. Occasionally when ever my skin exposure to the sun it felling like needles punching all over my body. Whats the cause of this sensation? And I am also having dust allergy. And also when ever I took milk/coffee / tea like hot drinks and when ever I ate fried rices/puffs or when the room temperatures to hot or humidity I felt like needles pinching experience. I wanna know what's the reason for this symptom?
I have injury on my face and somewhere it turns into linen shaped swelling and it is not decrease gradually. What can I do for it? Is" Mederma Cream" useful?
Summer often brings in a host of problems, the scorching heat can sometimes burn and tan your skin. The humidity can cause you to sweat, making your skin accumulate grime, dirt and increase your chances of getting skin infections. Avoiding the sun by staying indoors or using an umbrella is a good option, but not always a practical possibility. According to ayurveda, summer is the season when the sun is strong and increases heat in the body, which is one of the main causative factors of skin problems. So you not only need to beat the outside heat, but find a way to keep your body cool from the inside heat too. Some of the common problems in summer include sunburn, redness, irritation, rashes and acne outbreaks. Here are some ways ayurveda can help:
Start by knowing your skin type in ayurveda:
- Vata skin: this is characterized by dry, thin, delicate skin that is cool to touch and easily gets dehydrated. It can be flaky and has a tendency to age faster.
- Pita skin: this is characterized by skin that is fair, sensitive, soft and warm. It is prone to freckles and moles and can break into rashes, acne or sunspots when out of balance.
- Kapha skin: it tends to have all the qualities of water and earth - it can be oily, thick, pale, soft, cool and more tolerant of the sun. On the flip side, people with kapha skin may have dull complexion, excessive oil, pimples and suffer from water retention.
- Combination types: can include vata-pitta (both dry and sensitive) kapha-pitta (oily and sensitive) and vata-kapha (dry with some oily zones).
Ayurveda tips you must follow:
- Go for aloe vera sun screen: If you can't avoid the sun, then the next best thing to do is protect yourself. According to ayurveda, increased exposure to hot, sharp and penetrating rays of the sun causes pitta dosha and prolonged exposure also leads to increase in vata, which causes drying of skin. To prevent this, buy a good quality aloe vera sunscreen.
- Try herbal tea for hydration: During summer, it goes without saying that you need to stay hydrated throughout the day with a good 8 glasses of water. But other than that, you can up your intake of warm liquids like herbal tea made of ginger and lemon which will keep you digestion healthy and skin glowing. A number of flavored herbal teas are available in the market too. From peach to hibiscus, each flavor offers a good set of benefits.
- Try herbal deep oil massage: Time to take your skin's hydration to the next level. An oil massage is the best remedy for dry skin. Apricot oil applied 2-3 times a week at night can make your skin smooth and supple. Turn on the" heat" by asking your partner to give you a full oil massage which can improve blood circulation, lymph drainage and your romantic life for sure.