Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Asish ChopraYour feedback matters!
Lybrate | Dr. Nitin Chaudhari speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
Yes mam I'hv so many black heads and scars small as well as large due to these my face looks so ugly.
Dear doctor. I am living in Oman. I don't know what reason. But my hair falls more here. What is the preventive to stop my hair fall. If I take a shower. Then the situation is bad .my is more than normal bath. When I was In India my hair was good and no hair fall .
I am suffering from fungal infection for more than 3 months. Major affected area is under legs. The fungal is getting a big circular shape on both thigh. I already using antifungal cream like fourdrum, derma5, ketoconazole, and tab. Of levocet2rgin hydrochloride but once the work and start etching again. Pls suggest some medicine. I am 27 year male and not hv any diseases like diabetes.
I have black spots or pimples on my face. How to avoid getting pimples on my face and how to increase weight by taking nutritional food can you suggest any nutrition food.
I am 25 and have very big patches on my beard. Is it possible to get a fully grown Beard at this age? I would prefer natural ways.
How to remove stretch marks in my body. I am every day doing workout in gym 1 hours. But that time I am changed my time table in 3 day exercise and 3 day starching in a weak. Pleas suggest me how to remove stretch mark in my body.
I'm having lipomas all over my body in lumps & it looks filthy & the number is getting added day by day. Help me out in curing it without surgery.
I am 19 years old and I'm having a rapid hair fall, can you suggest me with suitable precautions to be taken to decrease my hair fall.
Gud evening Dr. actually choti si help chahye. Wo mere face pe acne marks or pimples marks the but reduce ho gye h lkin meri skin mujhe bht loose lgti h ap pls koi ase home remedy btaye jise mera face tighten or ekdum clear ho jae qki meri skin oily h.
My car is paining very much because of cold and I have a problem of pimples on my face but I am not using any type of cosmetics.
Sir/madam I have lot of pimples, dark spot, acne, and sun burns in my face please help me out of this ?
I am 23 years old. I didn't have beard on my chicks, and I feel so much embrace in front of my friend circle. And in this age almostly everyone got bulk beard, but I have only little (patchy) beards. What should I do to get best and bulky beard.
A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!