Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh MisraYour feedback matters!
Hi I'm 22 years old stretchmarks are coming on my forehand nd shoulders since 4 years I use to work out daily one hour so please suggest me any cream or gel or oil to reduce this.
I have got stretch marks on my shoulders but since last month they have started appearing on my arms i. E on my biceps and they are red in colour and very annoying what should I do? Is this because of me going to the gym? It has been 5 months since I have started gymming. What should I do to avoid them?
Whole year I suffer from dry cracked and chapped lips though I drink lots of water how can I get rid of it.
Hi I am 27 year old and I have a skin issue as on nearby skin of my private part is full of redness and my skin is very itchy have used 20 tube of itch guard and quadriderm but my skin redness and itching stops for 3-4 days and comes back again please suggest me what shall I do.
My problem is pimples on my face from long time I eat medicine and cream etc but I do not satisfy please help me.
Hi sir, This is sweety. I am having a lot of hair fall. Doctor suggested renocia serum, logihair cap and anaphase shampoo. But it was not reduced. What to do?
I am ill from Chickenpox for 7 days. L have chickenpox mark's in my body soo plzz tell me how I can remove my mark's fastly.
In my face a dark circles of black colour Pls suggest best UK already use many medicine but some circle not clear fully.
I am 23 years old, My skin is oily, I have pimples and have many black scars on my face. How can I remove my black scars quickly?
Hi Kya me "clindamycin & nicotinamide gel and mometasone furoate & fusidic acid cream" dono cream ek sheth use kar sakta hu.
Hello doctor, I'm 24, I'm 42 kgs, and my breast size is 28 I'm not happy with that, help me with some tips to increase my breast size faster.
Male breast gynecomastia problem should I prefer s surgery or it can be sorted by medicines and my chest is prefect but the nipple part hi high for flat or to tightness of the same can be achieved?
Actually I have some skin problem. There are some round red rashes on my left leg. Etching is also happens. What should I do. I think it's spreading also. What should I do doctor.
Suffering from dark circles under your eyes? Here are effective therapies that can do wonders!
Are dark circles under the eyes caused due to stress, or is the stress about dark circles worrying you and making them further darker?! On a serious note though, there are definite cosmetic therapies that can help you get rid of the dark circles under your eyes. Dark circles can be caused by issues ranging from thin skin in the lower eyelids to poor circulation to pigment variations, and therefore the reason should be identified properly so that the treatment can be done accordingly.
For some people, poor blood flow to the eyes can be the reason for dark circles too.
- These people would benefit from using double pillows so that blood does not build up under the eyes. In the morning, a cold compress (a towel soaked in cold water) can be applied to narrow the blood vessels and reduce flow.
- Alternately, eye creams with caffeine can be used to narrow the blood vessels.
- Creams with Arnica which have anti-inflammatory properties are also beneficial in reducing the under-eye darkness.
- Creams with green tea or grape seed oil improve capillary wall thickness and thereby promote smoother flow of blood.
- Diet can be modified to include flavonol-rich chocolates and omega 3 fatty acid rich foods like walnuts and salmons.
A good under-eye moisturizing cream with glycerin, sodium hyaluronate, vitamin E, vitamin K can be used. These help in constricting veins and capillaries and also improve skin hydration. A yellow or gold-based concealer that reflects light should be used followed by translucent face powder. There are also minor surgical procedures offered to reduce the effect of dark circles. Read on to know more.
- Laser and/or skin resurfacing: Laser can be used to trigger the superficial layers to produce more collagen and improve overall skin quality.
- Use of dermal fillers: Hyaluronic acid can be injected into the skin under the eye bags. Where the skin is very thin, this will make the dark circles less visible, and the effect can last up to 2 years.
- Grafting fat particles: The fat can be grafted from another part of the body and injected under the eyelid. This again would reduce the effect of dark circles.
- Cheek lift: If you are having dark circles in addition to eye puffiness and deep nasolabial folds, a cheek lift is a good option. This will produce a more permanent solution to your dark circles.
- Blepharoplasty: The next invasive method is the eyelid surgery, or blepharoplasty. The skin of the upper and lower eyelids and the skin around the eye are treated to reduce the effect of dark circles in this procedure.
While dark circles are definitely an issue, there are ways to manage this effectively. A word of caution though, all these can be undertaken only after you engage in a detailed discussion with your dermatologist.