Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashu Gupta
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Swarn parashan is age old ayurvedic immunization technique.
- It improves immunity of child
- It improves bone strength
- Improves skin texture
- Improves memory of child
- When to give swarna prashan?
Swarn prashn can be given any day but it said that if given on pushya nakhashtra the efficacy of medicine increases.
Which age group of children can take swarna prashan?
It could be given to all children from 0- 16
What are the contents of swarna prashan?
Is swarna prashan safe?
Yes it is safe had no side effect at all.
I'm 24 weeks pregnant.. Had many medications hormonal and antibiotic during the first 4 to 8 weeks. Anomaly scan normal will my baby still have any defect.
I am having twin pregnancy one 7 weeks with heartbeat and other 5 weeks with no heartbeat suddenly passing some tiny blood pieces. Pls suggest having medicine ecosprin, trexane, and susten sr 200.
Dear Doctor I just want to know I am going to marry a girl age of 34 and my age is 35 years male she told her period is not on time as it get early every months by 4 or 5 days I just concern about pregnancy as my friends say there will be complication in having children what is the best solution for this what I have to do please suggest me any medicine for her and me so that we can have a baby soon with out any delay.
I am 27 weeks pregnant. N I am having frequent pain in tooth. How to ease with pain. Clove oil also not suitable for me. Please advise some gel for relief.
My husband is coming next month. Pls suggest me any medicine to prevent pregnancy because my son is very young he have only 2 years old.
Last year I had 2 miscarriages, one in April and the other one was in October. After that my doc suggests me for karyotyping test for both me and my husband. Few days back I got reports. Where my husband has normal karyotype. But my karyotype result has mentioned 46xx 9 qh+.I m not able to understand what is the problem. Will I not be able to give birth of a healthy baby? I am so depressed. Pls help me.
Behavioural disorders are a type of psychological disorder in which abnormal patterns of behaviour are observed in an individual for a long period of time, at least for 6 months. Behavioural Disorders are very problematic and parents usually take their children for mental health assessments due to the problematic behaviour in external settings. These problems can also occur in adults. When the behavioural problem is not treated in childhood at the appropriate time, then these can cause hindrance in the other aspects of an individual’s life such as the career, and maintenance of the interpersonal relationship.
Types of behavioural problems
There can be various types of behavioural issues that can be commonly seen in children as well as in adults and these are mentioned below.
- Anxiety disorders- These types of problems can be characterised by the irrational and persistent fear, tension, anxiety and other disturbances in the behavioural pattern of an individual. These can be further classified into the generalised anxiety disorder, panic disorders and phobias.
- Disruptive behavioural disorders- Also called as impulse control disorders, these are characterised by the inability of an individual to control one’s emotional state and behavioural patterns due to which they cause harm to themselves or others. The behaviours may involve the destruction of other’s property, disobeying the societal norms and rules and regulation imposed by authorities and laws, show aggressive behavioural patterns and violating other’s rights.
- Dissociative disorders- These can be characterised by the interrupted connections in the consciousness of an individual where they become dissociated with their memory and identity. They forget who they are and where do they belong to and behave like someone who does not know himself or herself.
- 4. Emotional disorders- It involves various abnormal behavioural patterns such as behaving abruptly in normal circumstances by showing inappropriate emotions and actions, difficulty in learning, maintaining interpersonal relationships and other social relations, persistent feeling of unhappiness, fear and anxiety.
- Pervasive developmental disorder- These occur during the development of the child and continue to affect the different aspects of a child’s life. Disorders such as Autism and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder are few examples.
Symptoms of Behavioural Problems
There are mainly two types of symptoms: Emotional and physical
Emotional symptoms involve becoming nervous or anxious very easily, unable to handle stress, blaming others, aggressive behaviour, disregard for rules and laws, showing temper tantrums, etc.
Physical symptoms involve various types of things that can be observed such as fever, headache, substance abuse problems can lead to the appearance of various physical signs and symptoms such as bloodshot eyes, shakiness, burnt fingertips etc.
Causes of Behavioural Problems
There can be biological and environmental causes for behavioural problems in an individual. Biological causes involve health issues such as any disease or chronic ailment, improper diet, damage to the brain or hereditary problems. On the other hand, environmental issues involve any stress in the family such as divorce or death of a family member, neglectful parents or authoritarian parents, poor discipline and disinterest in education etc. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!