Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashok Kumar Mandal
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashok Kumar MandalYour feedback matters!
My problem is anytime am having sex, just in 15 seconds I will discharge spermicide whilst my partner will be left unsatisfied. I want the doctor to examine me and know what exactly is my problem and he or she can help treat it. If I can be able to sex for 10 minutes before discharge will be very good so that my partner too can have maximum feeling.
I get boils in my scalp for 15-120 days in a month for last 8-9 years. If I don't take antibiotics it spreads to the face, chest and back. I have been taking antibiotics at intervals for almost 5-6 years now but as soon as I go off medication, it comes back.
Hello doctor, My boy is 2.5 years age. He us having sneezing and running nose in the day time. Blocked nose in the night. Please suggest me a syrup to relive this condition.
I am a CA student. I need to sleep less. What are the ways to reduce sleeping time. I want to reduce my sleeping time. So that I can concentrate on my studies.
You must be aware that while emotional intimacy is highly required for a healthy relationship, physical intimacy is equally important. And, to keep things exciting and satisfying for both the partners trying out several sex positions could be the key.
If you are looking for ways to stimulate your woman to achieve orgasm and ensure pleasurable intercourse moments, mission in-her-possible, a variant of the popular missionary position, can be a good option to try. Understand the intricacies involved with this position by reading further.
What it has to offer to the women?
Women who face difficulties in having an orgasm very often can find this particular sex positions, especially known for its stimulation, is an ideal position to try. Offering the perfect clitoris and G-spot stimulation in its every thrust, it can be one of the best sex positions that can give a woman that perfect long elusive taste of pleasure when a man presses his pelvis against her clitoris. With one leg placing up in the air and one leg placing on the bed, it lets women feel the pleasure of sex and stimulation like never before.
Why will men love it too?
Men who often feel self-conscious and worried about not being able to make their partners achieve an orgasm or stimulate properly, this position can take away all their worries. Though it may demand a bit of endurance from the men's side as they have to lean forward, relying upon the resting leg of women for further guidance and support, and also a certain penis size, still, considering the results, trying this position is worth all the efforts.
Some quick facts about the position
- Numbered as 13, mission in-her-possible is for specifically experienced couples. Yes, considering the difficulty levels of it, sexologists recommend it to those who have previous experience in trying various sex positions.
- It doesn’t require much of stretching, despite appearing to be so. While the level of pleasure, acquired from this position, can be low for men but as far as women are concerned, pleasure level it provides is high.
- The position may not be very suitable for men with a small penis and for the women who experience pain during intercourse. Men with a penis size of 7 inches or more may be perfectly suitable for this position.
- The requirement of both stamina and flexibility for this position is medium and the pleasure quotient is high.
Remember, whenever trying this particular sex position, both the man and the woman must feel comfortable with each other. Trying ‘mission in-her-possible' indeed helps in improving the chances of women having an orgasm, but it is only possible when the interest of trying it develops in both the partners, participating in the sexual act.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir I am suffered from hydrocele, is there any long term problems for that and do you have treatment for this problem and how to approach me?
Penile implants are devices placed inside the penis to help men with erectile dysfunction get an erection. Penile implants are usually advised whenever other treatments for Erectile Dysfunction (ED) fail. The two main types of penile implants are semi-rigid and inflatable. They have their own ways of working and their own pros and cons.
Why penile implants?
In most cases, ED can be treated with the help of medications and a penis pump. Doctors may advise penile implants only if you do not get satisfactory results using other methods and medications. Although penile implants help you to get an erection, they don't increase your sexual desire, neither will your penis size increase from what it used to be.
What are the risks involved?
1. Infection: You might be at the risks of severe infection if you have spinal cord injury or diabetes. Men who need revision surgery of their implants are at a higher risk than their first surgery.
2. Implant problems: In rare cases, implants may not work properly. In some semirigid devices, the internal parts might break over time; in inflatable devices, the pump might fail and fluid might leak.
3. Internal erosion: In few cases, the implant might stick to the skin of your penis, or can wear away the skin from inside the penis.
Types of Penile Implants:
1. Inflatable implants - These are the most common types of implants used, which can be inflated for erection, and deflated at other times. Inflatable implants are usually of two types- 'three-piece inflatable implants' and 'two-piece inflatable implants'.
The pros of 'three-piece inflatable implants' are-
a) Provides flaccidity when deflated
b) Gives the most natural, firm erections
The pros of 'two-piece inflatable implants' are-
a) Requires less complicated surgery than the 'three-piece'.
b) Provides flaccidity when deflated
2. Semi-rigid implants
These devices are always firm, resulting in the penis being bent away from the body for sexual activity and towards the body for concealment.
The pros of 'semi-rigid implants' are-
a) Is easy to surgically implant
b) Has a low chance of malfunctioning
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.