Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
Can an ectopic pregnancy go unnoticed till 8th week of pregnancy? As in, is it possible for the HCG level to be so low in the 8th week that it is not detectable in a urine pregnancy test?
Common Symptoms of Urinary Tract Infections Every Woman Should Know
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications.
I am 22 year old female worried about pregnant some pregnancy symptoms is there what to do tell me ?
I am 24 years old and 2 years before I intimated many times but now I worry about it. I don't want anybody know about my sex relationship. Is there any way that I can hide all this after marriage?
I have missed my periods n we both had not intimated from last 3 months. Want to get in periods n 1 n half month ho gaye hai. How n when to take Mensovit plus capsule. Help pls.
I got intimated with my boyfriend on January (no contraception). He did not have ejaculation or we did not have any penetration. While sucking his penis there was a sticky thing I felt and except it nothing came from his penis. I got my period till January February and March but on April no menses. I am diagnosed pcos. I don't think I am pregnant. Is there any chance?
My friend didn't have her periods for two months and her esr level is 70 at the of 16. Is she pregnant? But she never had sex.
I'm pregnant and I'm having cramps on and off. Is this fine? What are the chances and symptoms of miscarriage.
I didn't felt nausea anytime during ovulation, but from last two times I am feeling nausea during ovulation, was this normal or am I pregnant?
Hi main 26 sal ka hun meri shadi hogaye hi main yeh malom kar na chah ta hun ki kitne bachche hona chahye aur unke darmiyan main umar ka kitna fasla hona chahye Thank you.
Hi. My wife is around 8 months pregnant. Her skin from neck has started becoming dark. And she noticed yesterday there are some warts. So it is normal or having some issues. Guide me pls.
1)Don’t have those food which cause acidity , in front of children
( preferably don’t have them).
2) For older children talk to them
Try tl make them understand that the discomfort due to acidity is due to those particular food, that often helps cut down tantrums.
3) If they still insist , control the amount which they can have of favorite foods which you know cause reflux..., lesser the better.
4) Make them avoid these food at bedtime ,as lying down will make acid reflux worse.Bedtime atleast 2 to 3 hours after meals.
5) Dinner time should be early to avoid lying down with a full stomach
6)Make a habit of drinking plenty of water.When they see you drinking water , they will drink water too
7) Avoid spicy food as they generally make acidity worse.
8) Eat healthier as a family and not just for the child
9) If the baby drinks milk at bedtime try to gradually replace the calories from milk with semisolid or solid food earlier in the evening
.A satisfied child who has a full stomach , is more likely to listen to reason than a hungry crabby child.
Your children’s health is in your hand .Be aware and take care.
Acid reflux is not to be ignored