Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
I have a melanin on my face, sunburns, and uneven skin tone on my body, faces, how can I remove that and get free fabulous skin, am a male.
Acne is a condition that affects many people including teenagers and women during their menstruation period. It is characterised by red eruptions that are usually filled with oil, secreted by overactive oil glands in the hair follicles. So what else should you know about acne? Here are six things you probably did not know about this condition:
- Clogged Pores - Acne signifies clogged or blocked pores that are filled with oil and dead skin cells that have not been cleaned out completely. This mixture of oil and dead skin cells blocks the pores, and ends up creating an eruption of red sores called acne and pimples. There is a chance that bacteria may have joined these two substances as well.
- Over-Treating the Skin - The worst thing that you can do is to touch, pick or even apply too many harsh chemicals to your skin during an acne breakout. These things can actually make the problem worse, and even create scars in the long run! The constant use of cleansers and moisturisers can also have a harsh effect on the skin, due to the perfume and chemicals present in such products.
- Exfoliation - Using a salicylic acid wash or cleanser first thing in the morning will help in exfoliation, which is a good way to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will speed up the process of acne treatment as well, by clearing the pores. Also at night, the use of a medicated cream that contains benzoyl peroxide will help in killing the bacteria, so that there is no infection.
- Two Weeks Notice - Trying new products to treat acne is a great idea. But give every new product at least two weeks before you write it off. Usually, any good product will take at least that much time to affect the acne, and clear the pores in an effective way. So before you start switching cleansers and creams every other day, remember to use the two week thumb rule.
- Menstrual Cycle - Acne, more often than not, rears its head with an eruption or two about five days before and a few days after, the monthly menstrual cycle. So watch out for hormonal imbalances, which can cause acne and pimples. Avoid stress around this time too.
- Dermatologist - Visit a dermatologist if regular cleaning and over the counter creams are not working. Persistent acne may turn into infection. Remember to ask your dermatologist for an oil reducing formula too.
Acne is a skin problem that should be treated the right way.
Hi Dr. I am 39 years old female and mother of 2 children (14 yrs and 8 yrs). My problem is that backside of my neck and upper back is very dark since childhood. Even my arms are having dark spots like blemishes (half portion vertically). I have shown to dermatologist also, he said this is hereditary. Spots will not be vanished but become light comparatively. But there is no improvement. Now my 8 years old daughter is also having dark neck and armpits. Please suggest the remedy and best treatment. Thanks. (I am not suffering with any other illness and not allergic to any type of food or medicine.
Dr. My face is becoming very dull now. It is not glowing anymore. What ayurvedic tip I will follow plzz tell me.
Hello, sir I have rashes in my full body and also in my internal area which is etching any time I don't know that what I do? Please help me urgently Thanks.
Ayurveda doc gave me nidco angrag face wash (Tulsi neem) and vaidyanath sarivadhyasava to drink for my skin problems and really get good results within few days. please tell me along with it what I can add in this to remove scars totally or its alone enough. He did not gave me anything to apply over face. Please tell me what I can do to remove red spots as well.
Im having a combination skin mostly oily and I am having too much dandruff on my hair also my hairs are white in middle please help me naturally treat.
I have black spots and pimples on my back and I used scar removal cream for 3 months but no change what should I do.
I have under eye darkcircles and dull skin I just feel so bad abt it. nothing works .I even have small breasts n m 23 years old .I do everything that is required for dis prob .I still do not understand why it happened to me. Is der any solution to get rid of it. Most feel I meet speak of it I do not feel gud. please help me.
I am a 25 years old obese boy and I have very bad dark circles it is also hereditary please help me.
Hi I'm a male do men or boys use various skin product like fairness cream or face wash or other type or various type of skin product for their face and body to look fairer and get clear beautiful glowing skin or do just they look fairer and clear beautiful skin without using any skin product please tel me.
I had met with an accident on oct 3 (2016) and I got scars from that accident on my forehead. Please tell me how can I remove it completely or improvise it.
I am suffering from a kind of skin disease, my skin is so sensitive little pressure makes it red. A bit of nail scratch can cut my skin. Help.
Hi My question is about my friend She has faced an accident in her childhood now her age is 21 and she has got a black mark on her forehead since then. As the scar healed the mark stayed and her skin on the affected area dint filled quite properly. Is there any way she could get rid of that accident scar mark?
I have black spots on my face. I want to get rid of them what care should I have to take and is there any natural methods to get rid of them in two weeks.
Sir. Or. Mam I am facing the oiling skin problem since last 2 year nd this problem give me a ugly look. I am a 22 years old and such problem gives this o much depression in my age. So I am requesting you to solve my problem as soon as possible. Thanking you.
The techniques of skin treatments to make you look beautiful and younger have developed significantly over the past few decades and the newer methods are very successful. One of these method is laser resurfacing.
What is laser resurfacing?
Laser resurfacing is the technique of eliminating dead skin cells and tissue from the top layer of your skin and thus exposing a newer and younger layer of skin. Other techniques and methods that could be used to achieve the same are far more invasive procedures, such as face lifts or plastic surgery. Laser resurfacing has known benefits compared to other methods. Let's have a look at some of them.
Benefits of Laser resurfacing:
- Laser peels are way more effective at removing wrinkles: Laser resurfacing removes the wrinkles from the skin layer by layer and thus exposes newer skin more effectively and safely as compared to a lot of the other methods. It uses high energy laser beams to eliminate other problems on the skin such as scars, lines and sun damaged areas.
- Laser resurfacing tightens collagen: The collagen within the skin which makes it tighter is automatically increased after the laser resurfacing. Thus you don't have to take separate injections to tighten your skin as this procedure automatically results in it.
- This procedure is less invasive than others: Compared to other procedures, laser resurfacing is much less invasive. For example, facelift surgeries as well as plastic surgeries to make you look younger require extensive surgery which laser resurfacing doesn't.
- Healing time is quicker: Compared to all other procedures, laser resurfacing takes much less time in healing as the procedure is minimally invasive. In case of other forms of plastic surgeries, there is a much longer period of healing.
- It can even take care of acne scars: While laser resurfacing is primarily used to look younger, it can remove old scars like the ones caused by acne or pimples. Thus, it can remove year old scars while giving you beautiful and younger skin, all at the same time.
- It also stimulates the deeper layers of skin: This procedure also helps in stimulating deeper layers of skin cells and helps the skin become younger from much further down. This helps in making sure that the laser resurfacing effects stay for longer compared to other procedures.
While this procedure also takes some healing time, once the healing period is over, you will be very pleased to see the results. However, do your research and choose the best doctors and practitioners in your area as the quality of people administering the procedure also matters a lot. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.