Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshokYour feedback matters!
Sir 5 days ago I was suffering from vomiting for hole night but know vomiting is stopped but I have pain in my stomach after having my food. I have done blood test for LFT also in that report SGOT COUNT is 55 and SGPT count is 45 other are normal.
My son born on 02.05. 2015. He has dandruff problem on his head. What will we do? he has also gastric problem. Tight stomach. Making noise woh. Woh. What will we do? any precaution?
My mother suffering last year by headache I was check by doctor and reports he says that the headache is convert into migraine so what was the causes of migraine.?
If masturbation is effect the sex life? If masturbation is effect the size and time of the sex? Thanking you.
I am about to get married in ext 6 months. I have a habit of masturbation. Almost daily once. I get discharged very soon during sex with my gf. Within few seconds. I am really afraid. Is it curable?
I have fever from 2-3 days when I take paracetamol then it gone. But after some time it happen again .prescribe me medicine.
I am suffering from pain in back region of head right side. I got exposed to current cold weather. What medicine is best. To cure it.
Advice on the following readings (FIRST TIME) of mine on health check up. 1. S. G. O. T (AST): 46.8 U/1 2. S. G. P. T (ALT): 59.3U/1 3. HB A1c: 6 % 4. Glucose fast: 120 5. Glucose PP: 160.
I have problem of piles since last one & half years. Blood also comes some times but its paining most of the time. I have a problem of constipation. I am 45 yrs mail person.
I am 18 year old boy I like eggs so much and I eat 10 eggs per day is will become any problems in health?
I have a gas trouble and getting more pain on my stomach what can I do for this in order to free from this problem?
I have a problem of penis it is small and I want it to make large so please give me the right suggestions.
Hello I am 19 years old I started exercise 4 months ago I only ask about that what protien or dietary supplement I have to take for better physic I do 1.30 hrs exercise in morning.
I am experiencing acne and facial hair from past 4 years. Now my face is filled with scars. My sister is diagnosed with pcod, just wondering if even I have the same and is it the reason for acne and hair. I did my hormone test as prescribed by the endocrinologist but didn't get time to show him the results. I have even thyroid and taking the thyro norm doses regularly. Can anyone suggest me something to get rid of acne and facial hair. I am 34.
Dear sir, I have breathing problem, dust allergy is there & i'm suffering cold from 10 years, my question is, these are all symptoms of asthma? & what should I do now sir?
Sleep is an activity where you do nothing, but rest. You relax your body and mind, you rest your bones and muscles and you rest your eyes after a long day of physical exertion. It is extremely necessary for you to get ample amount of sleep to stay healthy.
Otherwise there are various problems which you might have to face if you are lacking sleep:
- Elevates the risk of stroke: According to study, people who get less sleep are more prone to having strokes than those who get enough sleep. If you sleep for less than 6 hours every day, you multiply the risk of have a stroke four times than ordinary.
- Obesity: Lack of sleep can cause obesity. It usually forces you to take erratic food decisions, leading you to eat a lot of junk food. Less sleep administers certain hormonal changes which make you feel hungrier and believe that you haven’t eaten enough food. The production of the hormone ghrelin, which controls your hunger, increases due to less sleep. Hence, it may lead to obesity if you keep eating without keeping a check on what you eat.
- Increases the risk of diabetes: Sleep and the production of insulin are inversely related to each other. Among teenagers, the less you sleep; the more insulin resistant your body becomes. This means the body is not able to use the insulin effectively.
- Results in poor memory: Less sleep causes tiredness. When you are extremely tired, you are not able to focus on anything going on around you, you cannot concentrate on your work, and you get forgetful. In fact, consistent lack of sleep can even cause permanent loss of memory. This is because you are not being able to fully utilize the memory boosting ability of sleep. This eventually causes brain deterioration which results in permanent memory loss.
- Affects your heart: Lack of sleep can have an extremely negative impact on your heart. Less sleep also causes stress and strain to your body and mind. It results in an increased production of certain chemicals and hormones in the body which is harmful for your heart. According to a study in 2011, people who sleep less than 6 hours every day increase the risk of having heart problems by almost 48%.
It is not very healthy to sleep less as it can complicate your daily life activities. Sleep enough and stay healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.