Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish TanejaYour feedback matters!
I have shoulder pain from last 5 months It is very pain ful. I am hardly 26 years Pls tel me what is the reason.
I am 64 years old suffering from middle and upper back pain what stiffness in neck for the last two years. Lost 15kg weight in 2 years due to vigorous gym routine. Test shows degeneration etc.
I have knock knee. So I can not run as fast as I should. I started to fumble in running. So suggest some better for me.
Hi sir, from past 15 days i am getting back pain. I am doing little bit exercises for bac kpain. What is the permanent solution for that?
I am a 59 years old lady. I am suffering with hip joint pain in my left leg. My left side leg & arm are also swelling.in xray report of my left hip joint it was told that bone of left hip is weak. I am also taking calcinol 500 one tab daily. Pl advice me.
I am 31 years old, I feel mild pain in my lower part of legs. What may be the possible causes and its treatment?
My friend is suffering from severe back pain amd he is an athlete so he can not take rest for long time Please give some suggestions so that he can continue with his training and remains fit.
I am 23 years old. I am having backpain constantly from last 2weeks. I have tried all the remedies but its still as it is. Can you suggest me something?
My wife is suffering from severe pain in knee joint. Dr. Has suggested knee replacement after crossing the age of 60 years. She is 58 now. Simultaneously muscle cramp and pain in nerve is becoming intolerable. To meet out mineral deficiency she is taking caldikind plus for last two months but cramps and tense nerve pain is not diluting. How do you suggest.
Agar kisi married lady ko lordosis increase or spine pain problem ho aur wo baby plan krne ke liye soch rahi ho ,to kya pregnant hone ke sath sath lordosis or spine ki problem bhi badh jayegi? So please tell me k unhe baby planning ke liye sochna chahiye or ya phir lordosis problem ke thik hone ke baad sochna chahiye?
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.