Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish RastogiYour feedback matters!
Dear sir, Dog was bite me before 2 years 10 months ago. There were too blood in leg. And dog was rabbis or not don't know and I get one anti rabbis injection with titnus injection so please help me any problem in future now days main bolne me achkata Hu. Or kabhi kabhi kuch bhool jata hu. please help.
My grandmother is suffering from ulcer in stomach can you say her diet what to eat and what not to it 64 years.
Hello Doctor! I am feeling too much of heaviness in my chest and it keeps shifting left, right and centre. I have full body pain also. Please suggest.
I am 26 years male. My body structure is not in shape. Chest and shoulder size is very small in comparison to waist. Chest size 34 and waist is also 34. When I see my body appearance looks like a female body. No dresses shirt or t shirts fit my body. I am facing lot of problem socially and mentally. Loosing my confidence in front of others. My voice is also weak female type. What is the reason of this? Is this due to lack of testosterone? Whom should I consult? Help me.
Sir I am doing hand sex since 8 years week a twice now my age was 23 still not married I continued doing it twice a week I can't control. After marriage can I give birth to baby r not. Please clarify my doubt.
I have some white bumps in my penis and I also check hiv and vdrl is negative and I feel pain at the time of urination and toilet. Nd my pain is increase What can I do and some other checkup is required std or other thing?
Hi my friend having some pain problem at his private part but he getting shy to ask doctor His pain is not regular pain its paining sometimes but its saviour pain.
My father having some kind of pain in his body due to hard work at office. He sometimes drinks alcohol to reduce it but I know alcohol is not a solution. So please recommend me any supplement or give me some advice.
Homeopathic remedies help to increase enough blood supply to the specific organ and make the nerve strong. Identifying the main reason if one can apply the specific homeopathic remedy he can easily regain the lost vigor. In homeopathy there are enough remedies to solve any kind of male problems and improve sexual stability along with intercourse time. According to the homeopathic materia medica, there are many fruitful remedies to keep the male organ normal, working and strong.
Some people suffer from micro penis problem. Remember that the size or length of the male organ is not same to all. It may vary from person to person. That is not the problem. If all the functions of male organ work normally then the average girth for an erect penis length from 4.5 to 7 inches are enough to perform a successful sexual intercourse. When the length of the erect organ is below 4.5 or 4 inches then we call it micro penis. Some reasons are responsible for this problem such hormone, masturbation habit from childhood, infection in the prostate gland etc are very common reasons. Homeopathic remedies are very helpful to increase the size or length of the male organ and make it strong. Homeopath can give good solution of that problem using proper homeopathic remedies consult for homoeopathic treatment.
Sir, I was affected with bells palsy following severe neck pain/nerve pain back side of right ear and taking physiotherapy since one week on face on doctor's advice with wysolone and herpikind medicines. Now no neck pain. Kindly advise for better medication.
What are the symptoms of dengue? What is the name of the test to testify it? Could you also suggest some medicine?
I am suffered with piepul on my cheeks what should I do for this problem. If any medicine in Medical shops over cum this problem.
I am having itching in my underarms can you please tell me medicine for it as it is very irritating and even I have black under arms too Please reply soon.
Body ache and feverish Since last two days I have pain in the throat and feeling feverish with body ache I am taking azee and Crocin since yesterday , pain in the throat is less now but still feel feverish ans body ache please share some medicine.
Hi please tell me the Viagra that's more effective. Less side effects for who suffering from diabetic-2 their young age around 30 to 40 age person. Who are not saticifieds her partners. Due to variations of sugar levels.(ed) sum addicted take monthly 2 tablets for sex. Should women's have any Viagra tablets?
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.