Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am having skin infection or too much problem problem in between my thighs near the genital part. I do not know what to do suggest me something please to get it cured as soon as possible.
I've had a cyst in my armpit already for 2 weeks. I've had cysts appear on the same spot for 3,4, or 5 years already. My cyst will usually disappear on its own. When my cyst first appeared the cyst had something white in the middle like a pimple and it hurts a little. I knew I should not squizz it because I knew it was infected. A few days later it didn't hurt no more and had no more white thing in the middle. About 4 days later when my cyst appeared I started to feel sick like get chills, got hot easily, got a little bit of a stuffy nose, and started to cough just like the flu. I looked up my symptoms, and read online about lymphoma ,and started to panic, but 5 days later I didn't got any more chills or get hot easily so I'm guessing it it probably just the flu. Right now I have really bad anxiety due to my lump causing me to not want to eat. Could my cyst be lymphoma or is it just having problems going away cuz of the flu.
My friend has a black dots on his whole body & he is very tense about his health. He has a doubt of aids. Doctors can you please answer me. It's aids or something else. He has black and red dots. Pls reply.
My parents say that I was too fair in my young age that is upto 12 to 13 years, but now my skin color is not that fair as it was in my 12th age. Is it possible to regain my color back?
Mere chest, neck, aur peeth par white spots hue hai jinhe hum vanruff kehte hai to iska koi ilaaj bataiye. Thanxxx.
My skin colour is getting increasingly dark, it started around puberty. While I was fair in childhood around 14, now exposed parts of my body like face and arms are more brown black while covered areas are still largely fair. It may be tan or hormones. I had history of thyroid in childhood. What to do?
I'm having fungal infection on my thigh, I keep itching on that area due to that my skin has become very dark, please suggest some medicines to get rid of it. I applied fourderm cream but it's only temporary again after 2 days the itching starts.
The skin on your body is an important organ which also has many important functions such as regulating the body temperature through perspiration, allowing you to touch and feel the world around us. The skin is a supple organ with folds and variations and different levels of thickness. To maintain its health, it is very important to keep it properly hydrated. Let’s look at a few ways that can be done naturally:
- Moisturize: This is an important step that many don’t follow and it is a very important part of skin care. Moisturizing is necessary in both dry and wet climates. What you need to be aware of is to change the type of moisturizer from season to season. It is better to moisturize with a lighter lotion and less often during summers while the winters would require a heavier lotion with increased frequency.
- Use humidifiers during the dry seasons: Many people may miss this trick, but it is a good idea to run a humidifier within the room during the dry seasons as it helps you to breathe better as well as keeps your skin hydrated. Also, when sleeping in air conditioned rooms, it is a good idea to run a humidifier to ensure that the cold air doesn’t dehydrate your skin.
- Stop taking hot showers for too long: This is another common reason for dry skin. Taking hot showers for extended periods of time will rob your skin of its natural moisturizers and result in dry, scaly skin. Too long and hot showers will strip the skin of its essential oils and thus result in it becoming scaly and dry. Preferably, take shorter and colder showers.
- Change lifestyle habits: One of the greatest disruptors of skin health are bad habits, such as smoking, drinking excessive alcohol and sun damage. Ensure that you have enough protection from the sun to stop sun damage. Smoking and alcohol both dry out our skin and thus result in you looking older as well as developing more wrinkles. Give up smoking and try to limit alcohol consumption to limited quantities.
- Exercise: Many of the skin related woes occur due to the lack of physical movement, which results in underlying conditions. These underlying conditions may not only cause the skin quality to deteriorate, but will also result in it being dry. It is important to exercise to keep the internal regulatory systems in best condition and keep the skin hydrated.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin related problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.