Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ashish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor I used to masturbate a lot. Now far away things appear blurred for me. Plzz tell is this due to masturbation nd also reply the remedies to correct my vision. Thank you.
Hi this is khaled I'm getting stomach ache every time I eat something why this is happening can you please give suggestions.
I am 37 years old female feeling like my head is heavy from past 2 days. I feel numbness in my head. The part below my ear pains. Frequent yawning, nerves in my hands pains and the elbow too, vision is not clear suddenly, frequent blinking of eyes. Please help.
I have premature ejaculation problem during intercourse. Please tell what to do and follow to overcome it.
I am 21 years old. 8 to 10 months back I got a cut om my face from a persons nail. It did bleed alot at that time. Now its all fine but there is still a scar which remains on my face. And it can be clearly seen amd does not look good. Any remedy to get rid of this nail mark?
Sir I had an sexual exposure with a csw ?then after 4 days I got all hiv symptoms and then in 2 week relieved and I found ulcer on my tongue and still persisting for almost 63 days and my gums became black and whitish blemishes in the morning still present. Checked hiv1 rna pcr at 15 weeks and was negative and elisa test at 63 days negative and a p24 antigen assay test at 65 days negative. So I consulted a doctor he said that still hiv is possible and may be my immune system is high (height -189 cms, weight- 101 kg. After 60 days I feel numbness in my two fingers in the morning waking up. Please any sir please give me a clear cut and confirm answer please.
I have cough for last 18 days. After every meal I vomit water and whole food. Is it symptom of tuboclosis. My lungs feel heavier than usual.
Dear Sir My wife 33 years old has suffering gallbladder stones for sometimes. Ultrasound report are as follows Gall Bladder: Hugely distended gall bladder is noted with slight thickening (4.1 mm) of itâs wall. Multiple calculi (3.7 â 5.2 mm) are seen in the gallbladder lumen with acoustic shadowing. Liver The liver is mildly enlarged in the size and hyperchoice. Common Duct: Normal dimension (2.4 mm) of the common bile duct is seen. No intraluminal echogenicity is noted. Portal vein: The lumen is free. It measure 10.8 mm. No abnormal collateral seen. Pancreas: Pancreas slightly bulky and hypoechoic with peripancreatic fat infiltration. Spleen:Normal dimension of the spleen is seen (10. 0 cm). It shows normal echotexture. Last week she was admitted in hospital for pain and vomiting. Now she was released by hospital and takes medicine regularly in medical supervision. But Dr. says to remove the gal bladder by surgery. Kindly advice if it is possible to clean or remove the stones by homeopathic medical treatment. If possible, kindly advise what is the process and which medicine should to take. Duly respect I am waiting to hear your positive reply.
I have been feeling quite sleepy lately even though I have 7 hrs of sleep daily. Wld there be any specific reason.
Males and females are afflicted by several types of impotency and dysfunctions which can negatively impact their relationship with their partners.
Erectile dysfunction, orgasm/ejaculation disorders or low libido are some examples of male impotency.
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED): Medical conditions such as diabetes or high blood pressure, or anxiety about having sex can lead to ED. Other contributing factors to ED are depression, fatigue and stress.
- Ejaculation Problems: These include ejaculation that occurs early during coitus and the inability to ejaculate at all. Some of the causes for this can be history of sexual trauma, strict religious beliefs, antidepressants and anxiety about sex.
- Low Libido: Decreased hormone levels, illness, and medication side effects, and psychological issues like stress, depression and anxiety about having sex can lead to decreased or no sexual desire.
Loss of interest (low libido) in sex, difficulty in reaching orgasm, vaginal dryness and tightness causing pain during sex are some of the sexual problems that affect females.
- Low Libido: Lower levels of the oestrogen hormone can cause absence of sexual desire. Certain medications like antidepressants, fatigue, depression and anxiety can also lead to low libido.
- Difficulty achieving orgasms: Not being able to achieve orgasms or delayed orgasms can affect both men and women. Again, certain medications like antidepressants can cause orgasm disorders.
- Vaginal dryness: Sex can get painful if the vagina is not properly lubricated which in turn effects libido, arousal and desire. Hormonal changes during menopause and breastfeeding as well as psychological issues like anxiety about sex can cause vaginal dryness.
- Pain during sex: Vaginal dryness or endometriosis causes pain during sex.