Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ashis KakarYour feedback matters!
Doctor I done yesterday cleaning my teeth by dentist. They given prescription Dr. Reddys mouth wash and rexideve gel then also mouth smelling what to do. How we own understand our mouth smelling or not.
There are some problem in my teeth when I eat sweets and after eating when drink water it seems that I realize shock in my teeth please tell me solution for this problem.
My sister's teeth are little bit outside from her mouth. Her age is 26. She had undergone for braces for more than 2 years but I feel there is no improvement in her. I want to know whether it is treatable or not. If yes then what are the risk factor and cost of treatment.
Sir, mera mouth ka uper wala hisa red or white or us mai pain rahta hai maine kafi dentist ko dikhaya hai koi kuch nahi btata hai, mao TB ki medicine le raha hoo, or mere Dr. Ne blood test kiya or us mai Iron or calcium ki kami thi uske bi injecton le liya maine, sir kuch test kervau ya rahne du.
Sir my mother whose age is 47 feels pain in her back and also pain in her teeth so please tell the solution for these problems.
My teeth strength is decreasing. I don't know why. Can you please suggest the diet to overcome this issue.
I am a 31yr old female. I has been suffering from gum bleeding and teeth pain since 3 weeks. What should I can do?
I am 30 years old. I have a problem while eating spicy food. Burning sensation or feeling around wisdom teeth area. Rest of the area in the month is fine. Please suggest.
Have advanced periodontal symptoms, can you please suggest possible treatment and cost in Bangalore.
Hi can I know the cost for removal of wisdom teeth. And you please recommend a doctor who is expert in removing it without nerves near by it. As I heard wisdom tooth in horizontal position is complicated to remove. please suggest me.
I am 20 years old ieat any cold substance it give me pain. Please ask me any tooth past about this diseases.
Our natural colour of teeth is pale yellow or yellowish white.So does it mean i dont need to go for further treatment for my teeths ?
Hi I am suresh my problem is mouth infections like tongue whiteness not recovered and throat infection without pain not healed from last 6 months. I have gastric problem like food is not digestive. Is oral infections caused by stomach gastric erosions? What can I do Please support me don't neglect and give best answer for oral infections.
Am suffering teeth gum pains. So please suggest me a solution and am also suffering from ulcers ulcers are getting in my mouth twice a month so please give a solution.
Hi sir, I am 33 years old male. I am non smoker and non alcohol, and I am vegetarian, but I am worried about bad smell from my mouth while talking, it will started after few hours of brushing. please tell me what to do?
I ve plaque on the inner side of my teeth and ot won't come off by brushing. Also if I try hard it starts bleeding. What can I do now to get it removed. I heard scaling weakens the gums.
"Common mistakes People Do in Dental Care "
1. Regular Check-ups: Check-up is utmost important part of dental treatment , even if you do not find any usual finding in your mouth you have to go for annual check -ups to your Dentist.It is mandatory to take preventive measure before hand .So ,from next time do not wait for caries pain,sensitivity develop in your teeth ,just visit to your dentist for a general check up.
2. Follow ups: Follow up is always mandatory in between and after your treatment .Whatever is the treatment ,it is necessary to visit to a doctor if he/she mention that you have to come for follow up.Specialy after your surgery, extraction(teeth removal),Root canal etc .You find everything is done ,treatment is over and didn’t find time to visit again to your dentist ,but you have to understand this that any healing will take time and it is a normal biological process. So from next time ,don’t miss appointments and a follow up after your treatment too.
3. Self Medication: Strict No-No .I have seen lot of people that they take medicine on their own ,without seeing a dentist /physician .See, every drug has side effects ,if you are taking for a longer time without asking to your doctor .Even if you had old prescription of a doctor ,don’t take any medicine without consulting to your Dentist/Physician. So next time ,if you find anything abnormal or find pain ,swelling in your teeth ,just consult your Dentist as soon as possible .
4. Proper Tooth Brushing: For proper dental care, be sure to brush gently two or three times per day each for two to three minutes, using long, horizontally angled strokes. Waiting too long between tooth brushing can cause harmful bacteria and plaque to develop. However, do not brush too often, which can lead to exposure of the roots, or brush too aggressively, which can cause erosion of the tooth enamel.Discard your toothbrush every 3 months or else if its bristles torn out.
Not using the correct tooth brushing technique is another common dental care mistake. According to family dentistry experts, the best technique is the thorough brushing of every tooth. Thoroughly brushing the inner surfaces of the teeth is important, but many skip that step, which can cause issues to show up at the next visit to their family dentistry office.
5. A Dental Floss and a Antiseptic Mouthwash: Also a necessary additionally with the two times brushing. Food accumulates in between teeth and a major cause too for developing dental caries in between two teeth and also it inflamed your gums and sometimes lead to pockets and Gingival and Periodontal problems .So for a healthy teeth and gums ,use a dental floss/interdental brushes to keep the area clean in between teeth and gargle with the mouthwash once daily before bedtime .
6. Chomping on Tooth Destroyers: A lot of food items and beverages may cause destructions of enamel of your teeth if you are addicted to them .Don’t brush just after having an acidic beverages ,wait for some time than brush your teeth as it will cause more destruction of enamel of your teeth. Everyone has" sweet tooth "so watch your portion of sweets and candies you are taking on daily basis ,it is advisable not to have these items (choclates,chips,candies,soda,cola etc ) on daily basis .So restrict them or if not possible for children ,than give them only in one day in a week (Sundays)
7. Eat vegetables and fruits: Lots of vitamin is needed for your health of your teeth and gums ,so make sure the green vegetables and fruits are in part of your daily diet.Drink atleast 4-5 litres water per day.
8. Any Unusual Habits like Tobacoo use: Along with all of the other health care issues caused by tobacco, smoking or using other tobacco products can also increase your chances of developing gum disease and experiencing rapid bone loss around your teeth.
9. Tooth trauma: Clenching teeth, chewing ice, or gnawing on pencils can put excess pressure on your teeth and wear away tooth enamel. If you grind your teeth unconsciously – especially at night, your dentist can create a customized mouth guard for you to wear at night. In addition, you should wear a mouth guard when playing contact sports to lessen your risk of broken or cracked teeth if you experience a severe blow to your face, and also when swimming to decrease your teeth’s exposure to chlorine, which can erode and stain tooth enamel.
10. Lack of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is important for the health of your gum tissue and should be consumed daily. People who consume less that 180 g daily are 25% more likely to develop gum disease.
Lack of calcium – Calcium is known for its ability to strengthen bones. In fact, people who consume at least 800 mg a day are less likely to develop severe gum disease. While calcium can be found in foods like cheese, yogurt, and milk, you should still consider calcium supplements to help strengthen your teeth and bones.