Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ashima AsnaniYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old female nd I missed my periods my period date is on 22 me nd my partner take pregnancy test which I negative I have taken test after 14 days of missed period what should be the reasons for late period as I didn't feel any symptoms of pregnancy nd test is also negative.
I am suffering from dysmennorhea since 4 yrs how can I get relief from these cramps during periods? l.
I had sex on 2nd nov 2016 but my periods came normal on 10th nov and continued till 15 th nov. Since then I did not had any sexual activity. But this I am late by 2 days. And I am little worried as my periods are regular nd never late. Can I be pregnant?
I am pregnant of 29th week but my baby didn't move as moves normally from last 4 days. It moves only 2-3 times in a day. I am afraid now what should I do.
Its been a week past my actual timing of period. I checked three times in three different mornings but my pregnancy test is negative. I had intercourse with my boyfriend but he used protection. NEED ADVICE.
Me and my gf did sex on 12th she took unwanted 72 within 48 hours and her period date was 18 and still her period is not coming what to do plzz tell me Ian really worried?
My name is Vaibhav Garg. I’m a nutritionist and wellness consultant with appropriate diet therapy centre and as the name suggest appropriate diet therapy means the use of food and diet as a means of therapy and we have presence pan India. I’m going to speak to you about lifestyle disorders.
Now, what are lifestyle disorders?
People in India especially are facing problems such as diabetes, cancer, arthritis, heart issues at an alarming rate and these are not diseases. These are problems that have come up as results of your lifestyle as a result of you’re the air you breathe the water you drink the food you eat. Currently, the kind of treatments that are available for these issues does not provide any permanent relief. If I was to take diabetes as for example, you are put on medicines like midformen, or you are put on synthetic insulin by your doctor, but that’s not really the cure for diabetes. If I take arthritis, for example, the replacement seems to be the only solution but that is not entirely true.
If I take cancer, for example, chemotherapy, radiation is just not the solution. Cancer cells are present in everyone’s body. I want to keep it as simple as possible for the viewers out there. But there is something that triggers the mutation of cancer cells and that is the acidic food that we take. Those who have some knowledge they will know that our body functions in an alkaline environment. But 80% of the food that we intake in our Indian dietary system is acidic in nature. When I say acidic food, acidic food is one that deprives the cells of oxygen and cancer cells thrive in the deoxygenated environment. You need to give your body the right sort of alkaline food and we have seen in years of research and with our patients that the right kind of food can give miraculous results. You do not need any kind of chemotherapy radiation.
Your body is the best hospital that is if you give it the right environment, if you feed it the right food, you can overcome any of these problems. I would just like to add no matter what problem you are facing you should know all the facts; you should have all the facts in place. We are society greatly influenced by mass psychology tradition but you should understand that our body doesn’t work on mass psychology, tradition or culture. Its based on scientific principle and you need to feed your body with the scientifically correct diet. If you that be assured you will not have any kind of issues going forward. So my message to you is this b educated, have the right knowledge before you blindly follow anyone, be it me or any other doctor.
If you have any queries with regards to food that you have to intake you can always get in touch with us via lybrate.
Hello doctor my mom is 46 years old .Why stopped her menstrual cycle? meximum 2 month above her menstrual have not coming yet?
I am 25 year old since 1 nd half month my period is delay. Day by day my weight increase. For my married is 4 year. We are planning for baby. I had check up with gynaecologist doctor she told me to do test of Beta hsg nd T2 T4 TSH. So I had done test of beta hsg that is negative. Nd done thyroid test T3 = 128.92 T4 = 9.57 TSH= 8.99 my TSH is high. I hav started medicine of periods nd not yet started thyroid medicine. I heard that it very difficult to conceive. Nd worried abt weight increase day by day getting how should I decrease. Frm last 4 - 5 day I am getting rash on hand nd itching very badly if I eat sum citrus food.
Hello sir/mam, we have completed five years of marriage but not conceiving baby, many doctors says, my wife is suffering from PCOD problem. We have done lot of treatment like allopathy, Ayurveda and IUI three times but no result. Can you please help us.
I am getting periods from last 7 days but in starting 2 days bleeding was less but from last 5 days bleeding is more how to reduce it or stop it already 7 days are over plzz suggest 2moro I have exam it's bleeding to much.
- Heart: smoking is the biggest risk factor for all heart diseases. It accelerates the process of fat deposition in the inner walls of arteries (atherosclerosis). It increases blood pressure and heart rate. Not only these, smoking increases tendency for the blood to clot. It reduces the capacity of a person to exercise.
- Lungs: smoking destroys small hairs present in upper parts of airways. In normal persons these hairs protect lungs from germs, dust and other harmful particles. When this natural cleaning system is damaged germs, dust, smoke and other harmful chemicals enter lungs causing infection, cough and lung cancer. The air sacs of lungs (alveoli) get permanently damaged causing difficulty in breathing.
- Digestive system: smoking causes heart burn, delays healing of peptic ulcers, increases risk of crohn’s disease and formation of gall stones. It affects liver and increases chances of stomach cancer.
- Legs: smoking affects blood vessels of legs causing chronic pain in legs. This may further progress to cause gangrene of toes or feet.
- Eyes: the sensitive blood vessels of eye are easily damaged by smoking. This causes blood shot appearance of eyes and itching. In heavy smokers it may lead to degeneration and loss of eyesight. Smokers are at an increased risk of cataracts.
- Skin: due to smoking the skin is deprived of oxygen and it loses its texture. An average smoker looks 5 years older than his healthy non smoking counterparts. The skin loses its healthy glow and takes on a yellowish-gray cast. The more cigarettes smoked, the worse skin will look. Wrinkles start appearing very quickly as smoking affects elastic tissues of skin.
- Bones: it accelerates the process of osteoporosis
- Cancer: smoking causes cancer of lungs, larynx, oral cavity, pharynx, oesophagus and bladder. Tobacco smoke contains more than 60 substances which cause cancer. 87% lung cancer death occurs due to smoking.
- Reproductive system: smoking reduces fertility in both men and women.
- In women: smoking imbalances estrogen hormone in women. It causes dryness of vagina and reduces blood flow to genital organs. Women who smoke can get diseases of fallopian tubes and their egg production is affected. Smoking can cause abortion. It accelerates aging process and can cause early menopause.
- The growth of baby retards when mother smokes in pregnancy. It affects the brain development of baby and reduces iq. This happens even when mother is a passive smoker. The chances of miscarriage, premature birth and fetal death increase.
- In men: smoking impairs erections and can become a reason for erectile dysfunction. It also reduces sperm count and impairs sperm motility. But these are reversed after stopping smoking.
Hence quit smoking. Quitting smoking has immediate as well as long-term benefits for you and your loved ones
Sir I have one bf. My bf too much try to do sex with me but I am not able because no felling came in me me and my bf see too many blue move but no felling came me. Please suggest me.
This is one of the most dangerous and, unfortunately, one of the most common diseases, which is caused by bleeding in the brain. It can be so devastating that the restoration of the person would take years. And at the same time to recover before the end he could not. Meanwhile, a few premature steps will help you prevent a stroke or at least alleviate the consequences of the incident.
Blood pressure control:
High blood pressure is a guarantee of hypertension. And that, in turn, increases the risk of stroke, as well as contributes to the development of cardiovascular disease. Often hypertension generally does not manifest itself externally (for the time), so constantly monitor blood pressure. Reduce the intake of salt, drink and coffee. Prevention may also include monitoring of weight, regular exercise, and even control over stressful situations - but then you do not need any pills to lower blood pressure.
" revision" heart:
Heart disease can occur in humans at birth and occur throughout life. For example, as a result of hypertension, obesity, diabetes or high cholesterol. There are many effective ways to diagnose and treat heart disease, but it always depends on the underlying cause, that is the same, for example, diabetes. The best way to prevent heart problems, it's not skip regular check-ups by a doctor. Then the disease can be detected at an early stage, before it starts to improve.
High cholesterol promotes occurrence of cardiac and cardiovascular disease, usually the result of a diet high in harmful fats. To reduce cholesterol diet requires a moderate fat intake" nenapryazhnye" exercise and sometimes medication assistance.
That no obesity:
Obesity is also a risk factor for stroke. The fact that people with overweight elevated levels of fats in the blood, they are deposited on the vascular wall and narrows them. Over time, they get clogged and completely, and are sealed to form clots - which eventually reach the blood to the brain. And in the end - stroke.
Diabetes under control:
Diabetes - a direct path to cardiovascular disease and problems with blood vessels in the brain. The cause of diabetes is a disturbance of blood sugar, and it can also be congenital or acquired. But in any case, it requires control of food intake, weight management, and sometimes medication to maintain proper blood sugar levels.
When smoke in humans get tar and other harmful substances, they damage the intima. In such" gaps" immediately rush substances - inflammatory factors, as well as compounds of cholesterol. Due to the unwanted build-up of plaque and blockages in the already narrowed blood vessels develop dangerous disruption of the heart and blood vessels. And after a time there is a stroke or heart attack.
It contributes to the development of stroke due to the fact that mental over-voltage occurs acute ischemic stroke. The result is a brain hemorrhage. Other less common causes of stroke may be, for example, autoimmune diseases and disorders of blood clotting