Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ashe SahaiYour feedback matters!
Hi, My relative (26 yr/F) is 7 month pregnant. Now she is facing itching problem. After LFT test, we found SGOT: 197 and SGPT is 306. Doctor prescribed UDI LIV 150 mg. Can you please suggest more and the diet?
My periods are due after 3 days and I had sexual intercourse with my partner in 12th this month, that is 10 days ago. I am experiencing brown vaginal discharge and rashes and have lower back pain. Could I have a STD or its just the pre symptoms of periods?
My aunt is 5 months pregnant. Her placenta is very low. Please tell what could be the adverse effects of it and what precautions should be taken?
Breast cancer is a type of cancer, which occurs due to the development of cancerous cells in breasts. Women are usually affected by breast cancer and breast cancer is one of the most common forms of cancer after skin cancer. Usually fatal if not diagnosed in its early stage, breast cancer is a very serious medical ailment. Read on more to find all about the different symptoms, causes, preventive measures and treatment of breast cancer.
Symptoms: Breast cancer has few distinct characteristics and if you have a few or all the following symptoms you could be more likely to suffer from breast cancer.
- The formation of a lump in your breast, which is different from the surrounding tissue and usually more thickened.
- The discharge of bloody fluid material from the nipples.
- Sudden change of the size, shape and appearance of the breast.
- Certain distinct changes to the skin over the breast for example an indentation in the skin similar to that of a dimple.
- Appearance of an extra nipple which is inverted.
- If the darkened area around the nipples known as the areola is flaking or peeling off.
Causes: Studies and researches remain inconclusive on what causes breast cancer. Breast cancer occurs due to abnormal division of the cells located in the breast, which over time accumulate and form lumps. They
might spread to other parts of the body. Breast cancer is caused mainly due to a complex interaction of personal genetics, environment and lifestyle choices. Breast cancer can also be caused due to genetics as about 5% to 10% of cases are due to gene mutations which pass onto generations.
Risk factors: There are certain factors, which increase the probability of contracting breast cancer. Increasing age, personal and family history of breast cancer, obesity, radiation exposure, pregnancy at an older age, postmenopausal hormone therapy are some of the factors that increase the chances of breast cancer.
Treatment: Several forms of surgical methods exist to treat breast cancer. Depending on the condition and spread of the disease a suitable surgery is performed. These include mastectomy, lumpectomy, axillary lymph node dissection and removal of both breasts. Other forms of treatment include chemotherapy or the use of high doses of drugs to destroy cancerous cells. Radiation therapy where X-rays are used to destroy the cancer cells is also effective.
It's been two years of getting married. Now I want to have a baby but I am unable to conceive just because I usually face irregular periods and unusual vaginal discharge, painful intercourse. Besides these I did lots of test i.e thyroid test, urine test, blood test. All test are normal. Doctors still couldn't find the exact problem of mine Health. Please doctor suggest me should I test my fallopian tube blockage once or not? If yes than how should I start my treatment of fallopian tube first. What should I do first .what else treatment should I do including fallopian tube test? Please suggest doc .waiting for your positive response.
I am getting water in my ankle part of my both legs. When I press with my finger at my ankle a hole like thing is happening there. I am not having diseases like sugar, B. P, thyroid. Please come up with an permanent solution for this. Thanks in advance.
I am 25 year old and in a relationship since 8 years. Whenever we get intense and I approach for sex she started crying due to vaginal pain. Now she told me that she has a layer of skin between her vagina so called septate hymen. So now what am I supposed to do. Forcefully I should break that hymen or any other option is there medically.
After pregnancy I have facing problems like back pain and fat. I have in my hips, buttox and thighs. What is the solution.
I take unwanted on 21st January 2017 then I had bleeding on 31st January for 3 days but flow was very small. Then I again had bleeding on 28th February. After that I was waiting for March periods which probably held on 28th or 29th March but didn't happen and after that today on 15th April I had my periods but flow is very low. Tell me is it any problem with me. Should I consult doctor.
I am newly married (6 months) after I participated in sex from my wife side little quantity of sperm leaked my question is it any reason for delay of conceive and from my end after sex little quantity of water coming these both reasons will causes for delay of conceive.
I masturbate a lot, almost everyday, sometimes more than once a day, the guilt of doing so is making me weak both physically and mentally. How should i stop doing it?
I am 23 years old. Last tym I had my. Periods on 17 /nov/2015 and its 30 dec now I didn't get my periods yet. I have done pregnancy test but its negative all time. I have gone to gyne she gave me sandoz tab. But. Still. I. M. Eating dose tab from 26 but still dint get my periods. I m worried please tell. Me. Proper cause. And treatment.
Happy durga puja folks!
This puja, celebrate the triumph of good over evil by enjoying these 5 delectable authentic bengali dishes that are packed with health benefits. You can easily prepare these at home or even enjoy them over a family meal at a bengali-cuisine restaurant.
1. Nolen gurer sandesh: this sumptuous bengali sweet is prepared with paneer or cottage cheese from fresh milk and grated date palm jaggery or nolen gur and a bit khoa. Sandesh is a healthy take on desserts comprising of high-protein ingredient paneer and date palm jaggery that has a body-warming effect during winter. The latter also cleans your respiratory tracts and digestive system. You can easily make this little delight at home this puja. Decorate by adding pistachios, almonds and saffron strands for flavour. You can even add few pieces of dry fig or anjeer for enhancing taste.
2. Ilish macher jhol: relish your festivities with this spicy hilsa or ilish fish curry prepared with mustard oil. Spices like nigella seeds, chillies and ginger paste make the dish aromatic. This exquisitely prepared dish has a crunchy layer outside and soft juicy fish inside making it a perfect bite. Hilsa is rich in omega 3 fatty acid that helps in developing a healthy brain and nervous system as well as healthy heart and gut. This variety of fish needs very little oil to cook so you can have it guilt-free smoked, steamed or even baked teamed with a bed of fragrant rice.
3. Shukto: shukto is authentic to bengali cuisine generally served as first course. It is a healthy and wholesome concoction of vegetables like raw papaya, raw bananas, brinjal, cluster beans, aubergine, bitter gourd, sweet potatoes, crunchy drumsticks and bitter melon. You can even cook this dish with freshly ground spices and ginger paste and cow milk/rice milk for the gravy. Shukto is a stew that needs very little spices because of the heady mix of flavour and it is very intestine friendly. It supports in proper secretion of digestive juices. You can add to it by squeezing 2 slices of gondhoraj lebu or the aroma king lemon to savour your taste buds.
4. Mishti doi: this delectable sweet yogurt is a light bengali dessert available in various seasonal fruity flavours. Mishti doi has a thick and dense texture with natural sweetening agents like jaggery or fruits making it a healthy choice. You can even add dry fruits to give the yogurt a crunchy zest. Yogurt is loaded with vitamins, minerals, fibers, helps you feel full for long and prevents osteoporosis, irritable bowel syndrome, digestive problems and liver diseases.
5. Oats khichuri: another indispensable item from a bengali thali, khichuri is traditionally prepared from rice, pulses, spices and vegetables. Giving it a healthy twist you can savour this delight guilt-free by replacing rice by oats. Oatmeal khichuri is a wholesome dish with protein from the dal and oats along with various colourful vegetables available in winter which makes it a nutritious choice for puja brunches and bhogs rejoiced by children and adults alike. You can add fragrance to this dish from spices like cinnamon and cloves.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on consult.