Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
I am a 28 year old male. I has been suffering from gum bleeding and teeth pain since 1 month. What I should do?
I am 30 years old male. I am having mouth ulcers on alternative day since long time. Since childhood, I have stomach related issues like in childhood I used to have stomach worm which got treated in child hood. In my adulthood, I get mouth ulcers almost every month. Sometimes you get 3 to 4 mouth ulcers at one time. Please advise.
I am 32 year old. One of my pre molar tooth just broke in bits and pieces leaving no crown for filling but roots deep within and strong. Is it necessary to get it extracted? dentist gave two options of implantation and bridging. Which one to opt for?
How can I get relief from Cavity in teeth without root canal? please help me and tell home remedies.
Hi doctor mere husband ke mouth me chaala par hai 3-4 hogye mouth paint ka use kr rahe hai. But farak nhi par raha .he used chaini khaini daily .
In my lower teeth I am feeling some pain sometimes and since last 15 days I am using sensodine toothpaste and feeling relief in pain. So shall I consult the dentist or its fine if i will brush with sensodine?
I had dental pain on left upper jaw and upper teethes. My dentist said it is not dental. He said it is due to sinus. I never had sinus before. I am 65. I had severe cold recently. The pain occurred during and before this cold. Tell me what may be the cause and remedy.
Sir my sister of 20 years of age is having a very bad ulcers in mouth and also she had some rashes like thing over her legs below her knees She underwent urin test and the amount of microscopic puss cell were 30 - 35 please suggest what to do. She have fever and little vomiting tendency bjt no other UTI symptoms.
Doctor please Suggest good homeopathy or ayurvedic medicine got pain in both side of jaw and teeth due to cold food. please advise?
I have pain my back teeth and swelling gums and coming pass in my back teeth. I checkd by a dentist he say akkal jaad is coming so coming pass its normal not critical. Sir what you say. I have problem sir please tell me any solution.
I am suffering from mouth ulcers since a week. I used an ointment for that also and tablets too still am suffering by mouth ulcers I can't eat or drink anything easily. What should I do for that?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.