Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arvind Singh
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind SinghYour feedback matters!
I'm 67 yes. Diabetic, hypertensive, post cabg I fell pain in legs while sleeping in a c room. Taking regular medicines. Bp, sugar under control.
I got body pain when sleep, weakness like have sit on chair for 20 minutes with my leg on other chair then leg muscles and joints creating pain, knee of legs and finger joints of leg as well as hand are frequent in this almost daily.
Hi,Yesterday I had fallen from a tree and injured my lower left side back and know it seems that there is little bit of swelling. what should I do to recover myself.
My mother is suffering from pain in her joint and muscle and she is unable to handle the pain so suggest what should I do for her? And what medicines should I provide her to cure the pain.
Hello Dear Sir/Ma'am, I want to ask something. I am Preparation for defence service. But when I running to much like continuously 1 hr or more. Then I feel some pain on my knee and in shin. Before three month ago when I running in ground. Suddenly, my knee area mass is fracture. I go to the hospital, doctor told me same thing. Sir, Suggest me something good food whose make my bone strong, it is this occur by lack of Calcium in my body. Tell me sir, I feel afraid to running. But I can’t control myself and I running. Tell me sir, give me some good tips. I am waiting your reply. Thanks in advance.
I am 30 years old I have pain in my knees since last 2months I have tried many medicine but not getting any relief please suggest me a good medicine.
I am 50 years old working govt. Servant. I have chronic calcification tendonitis in Right shoulder. Needing surgery done. Before surgery I can't sleep. It was painful back of shoulder can't sleep on back. After surgery it still paining at movements of my Right hand. Dr.suggest again Needling. I don't want go through Needling surgery. Its very very badly painful. Please suggest what can I do.
Neck pain is fairly common among adults. It results from the soft tissues such as ligaments, muscles and tendons. It can result from spasms and muscle strain from neck problems such as disc degeneration and spinal stenosis. Be it a chronic pain or a sudden one, addressing it is important to get on with the daily office life.
Here is a list of some quick solutions, which when followed can give considerable relief from the pain:
- Computer should be at eye level: While sitting at it you must ensure that the middle of the computer screen is parallel to the eye. If it is required that you bend your neck to view the screen, then you should adjust the screen, without bending your neck. This happens most often while working with a laptop. The chair length can be adjusted to fix this problem.
- Refrain from neck straining while typing: If typing requires straining the neck, it should be ensured that the same doesn’t happen. This is the case while texting in a mobile. A better solution is to fix this is to take the mobile at a level which does not require the neck bend down. It will ensure that the joints and discs of the neck are not stressed.
- Use headset: If the work demands longer time on the phone, instead of bending the neck it makes sense to use a headset. Practicing the chin tuck exercise can help in this case. This exercise can strengthen the soft muscles of the neck. It also maintains the alignment of the head and the shoulder.
- Stay hydrated: Enough hydration is necessary to ensure spinal alignment and disc height. Hydration also takes a eases the spine and relaxes the soft muscles. A practice of adequate hydration throughout the day can help stop the degeneration of the cervical disc. While drinking water is a matter of practice, keeping a water bottle serves as a constant reminder to drink it throughout the day. Keeping an alarm after 2 hours also serves as a constant reminder to drink water.
- Carrying weight: One common mistake committed by most people is to carry weight with one hand. Since the load doesn’t distribute evenly, it strains the neck muscles causing pain. It should be ensured that the office briefcase or the heavy purse is carried with equal stress on both the shoulders. This will ensure a painless day at the office.
- Maintaining a good posture: Poor sitting or walking posture is often the cause of neck pain. While sitting it should be ensured that the back is straight and rests in the chair once in awhile. The neck and head should fall in a line while working.