Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male I have a pain in my legs. Pls give me the solution how will this pain will remove.
Hello sir, i' m 27 old every week once I have a pain in the 5th to 10 rib of the bone. And am not sure the exact position. When I walk the pain increases 30%. For idly sitting I don' t have any pain. These pain causes for last 2 months. Every week. Twice or once. Why this pain occur? what is the solution for that? please send me the detail prescription to my mail id.
I have back ache for the past 5 or 6 tears. Alopathy doctors advise not to go for any massage treatment for this particular problem. Is it true?
My aunt is suffering from knee pain since 2 years and we have been taking her to different doctors all they have given medicines but that has no effect on her health. Her pain is unbearable and it is said that this is because of less of fluid in knee joint. Please help me regarding this issue.
I have a back issue. I have lot of pain in my back. I consult to my doctor regarding this problem. The doctor treat me but I have no help for this in my condition. please give me some suggestions about it.
In homeopathy is there for curing medicine for Rheumatoid arthritis. I am suffering since Feb 2014 having allopathic medicine till today but I am not having relieve from this instead increase day by day enlargement of my wrist joint both and also ankle joint. So pleas help me to come out from this suffering disease.
I am a 39 old male and have leg pain issue from long time. My legs below knees pain very much. It feel like hot and pains when I seat or going for sleep. Consulted doctors and taken calcium tablets as well as B12 treatments. In summer pain is increasing. More pain in foots.
I am suffering severe leg and knee pain what should I do, I take medicine in kottakal ayurvedha but still it was not cure.
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.