Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KumarYour feedback matters!
Dear doctor. I am govt employee, and here my problem is my ankle twists regularly it hurts very much but I did not observe any swelling over there is there any chances of minor fractures or any reasons what may happen and after twist it takes half an hour to became normal to walk.
I have desk job and in last 4 month I gained 10kgs. Pls help. Also there is one more problem, my feet (एड़ियां) are paining from last one month after I get up from bed and remains whole day. Pls help.
I have a lot of lower back pain and also neck pain .I have taken physiotherapy treatment for almost 2 months but doesn't seem to go away. I don't want to do drugs on regular basis. I also walk for 45 minutes daily but do to fast walking my toes also get a numb feeling. Swimming makes my neck pain ,I am confused about what to do or no. Please advice.
I had under gone with spinal surgery "Interlaminar micro-lumber disectomy" 6 week ago, but I still feel pain in back. What is the maximum time for healing? My doctor told me initially 6 weeks and later 2 or 3 month. Also, sometimes I feel numbness/tingling in me left hand. Pls suggest some home exercise to get rid of this!
I was not feeling well so I went to doctor, doctor gave me antibiotic tablets, but after taking the tablets I was feeling well ,but after some hours inside my body was full paining my hands an legs and my mouth would become dry, but I would eat normally ,only my body is paining little fever is inside it is going an coming as in Mumbai the climate is changing ,can you tell me what to do for it .thanks.
I met with a bike accident some days before. I had head injury too. I have back pain since last three days and have fever from last day. Suggest me what to do.
I have skin problem like acne, itching problem on back & lower back pain & muscle ache problem. Why is it so?
I am 61 years lady and I have pain in my both the knees. Which method out of 5 methods you have described in your mail I should like to opt for relief.
After getting over from viral fever I am having regular pain in joints and legs. What should I take.
Completed 73 years on 30th Dec. Since last 5 years suffering from peripheral diabetic neuropathy where in claudication pain in calf and thies mussels as well as numbness in soles of both the legs. Unable to walk more then 10 steps. Diabetes fully controlled. Hba1c always be! ow 6.0 Taking glynase MF one tab each before launch and dinner. I can send all case papers
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention.
Related Tip: "What Does Neck and Shoulder Pain Indicate?"