Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Arvind KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years girl, I am carrying a baby with 8th month pregnancy. I am suffering with backache. How long do I face this problem?
I am 20 yr old male and I have a backache problem from 2-3 months if I sit continuously for a couple of hours then it starts paining.
I was suffering from lightheadedness at back side particularly. I checked my bp it was 145/83. Whar are the recommendations please advice. Thanks.
I am 24 years old, I fell from bike and knee got hurt, I am using cipladine ointment from 3 days ,still my knee hasn't recover ,daily pus coming out from knee ,what medicines I need to be use to get recover, please help me out?
Early morning yoga, jogging/walking will reduce fibromyalgia symptoms irrespective of age. For severe pain, pain management specialist will give medicine or nerve blocks to relieve them.
I am 78, male, retired after 42 years of active work in shopfloor of an automobile industry and spent my last ten years in marketing. Had a very active life. Oflate (for last 6/7 weeks) I am having pain in my left leg calf muscle. This pain has now spread upto my hip .I am not able to walk even a minimum of 100 meters at one stretch, without sitting .This has spoiled my morning walk of 2 to 3 Km. I am not diabetic, BP is normal Can you suggest means to get over this pain in left leg. I am a pure Vegetarian.
Dear Doctor I suffering any sexual movements in mind and late eat meals after my right indulgence, testicular,abdominal pains and back pain also at the time urine is right yellow colour, please tell reason and any feature problems?
I am 60 years young. I suffrer from back pain. I can not walk continious for more than 20 to 25 minutes. After that I must sit for 2 to 3 minutes. Then again I can walk further. Same way I can not stand for more than half hour. I ave to pause for 5 to 10 minutes sitting. Then again I can walk for another 15 to 30 minutes. Please advise what shoud I do and where to go? pain is down below at the end of spiral cord. So far I have never consulated any doctor in this connection.
I am suffering from acne from the past 2 years. Two years back I came to kakinada for my B tech.I Am loosing my confidence due to acne and the acne resulted scars. So please kindly help me.
How should you approach pain caused due to sports injuries??
Sports injuries can happen to any person who engages in sporting activities. These affect full-time athletes as well as those who partake in sports and exercising on an occasional basis. Most sports injuries are acute and affect the muscles and skeletal system. Usually, they are not chronic unless caused by a grave accident or left untreated.
The most common types of injuries caused due to sports are as follows:
Treatment of sports injuries depends on a number of factors such as the type of injury, part of the body affected, the intensity of the pain, and the patient's age and medical history.
Accordingly, the most common ways of approaching the pain caused by sports injuries are:
- Immediate remedies: Several quick aid, home remedies are used to treat pain that is caused by minor injuries to muscles, such as sprains and strains. It involves alleviation of pain through rest, using ice packs and hot water bags, wearing supports and elastic compression bandages.
- Medication: Many medicines such as painkillers and anti-inflammatory pills, creams and sprays effectively reduce pain caused by sports injuries. In extreme cases, morphine and codeine are also prescribed.
- Physical therapy: A number of injuries can be treated and cured through certain exercise and workout routines. These aim at stretching and strengthening the affected area to provide pain relief through increased flexibility and muscle activity.
- Injections: Various substances and chemical compounds can be injected into the injured area which works on the affected ligaments, tendons, and cartilage to reduce inflammation and relieve pain.
- Surgical procedures: This is generally resorted to in case of damage to the skeleton in the form of broken bones and cracked ribs.
- Interventional Pain relieving procedures: These include regenerative or stem cell therapy, and neuromodulation techniques using radio frequency current. They may result in best results without any tissue cutting or damage. A pain specialist may be able to help you best in that case.
Devising the exact treatment method requires a thorough examination of the injury. Diagnosis can only be provided after taking into consideration the many factors that affect treatment. The method of treatment varies from case to case and consequently, the recovery time also differs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.