Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arush SabharwalYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples on my face. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
Hello. Meri skin baht hi dry ho gyi g glow bhi nhi raha m 40 years old. Thyroid bhi h abhi low ho gya tha0.8 ab normal h 1.50 me kya karu skin k liye drynees , pigmention and glow k liye please help me Dr.
Me as a boy I have black lips not pink but I am a light fair guy but my lips are black how to change it into pink when I was small my lips wer so pink how I entered into 15 to 16 years it started to get black I am feeling bad my self:(who girl will like a guy having black lips so please suggest me any medicine or natural treatment to get pink lips faster.
One of the biggest signs of not getting enough sleep is to see dark circles under your eyes. For some people, this can be evident after a single all nighter while for others, it can take a few nights of no sleep for it to become visible. However, sometimes, even when you get sufficient sleep, your eyes don’t look as bright as they should and are shadowed by dark circles. Thus, along with a lack of quality sleep, other factors such as age, genetics and lifestyle also play a role in the development of dark circles.
There are four main types of dark circles categorised on the basis of their colour and appearance.
- Purple under eye circles: Genetics are largely to blame for purplish under eye circles. This is typically caused by pigmentation and hypersensitivity of your skin to external factors such as UV radiation. Ageing also plays a role in this type of under eye circles. As the skin ages, it becomes thinner, bringing the capillaries to the surface. As these capillaries weaken, blood may leak out to the surrounding tissue leaving behind a purplish shadow. This can be noticed especially in the case of fair-skinned people.
- Blue under eye circles: Bluish under eye circles are preventable and largely affected by your lifestyle. They are signs of stress, not getting enough sleep, allergies and nasal congestion. These conditions restrict the amount of oxygen in the blood and thus makes capillaries turn from a healthy red to a bluish hue.
- Brown under eye circles: This is caused due to genetics and over exposure to sunlight which results in hyperpigmentation. These are more commonly seen in medium or dark skin tones and are the most difficult type of under eye circles to treat.
- Dark shadowy under eye circles: Ageing and drastic weight loss can also contribute towards the development of dark under eye circles. In reality, such dark circles are not caused by a change in skin colour but by the loss of fatty tissue under the eyes. This creates a rift or groove between the eyes and cheek muscles where the eyes cast a shadow.
As with any other health condition, prevention is better than cure when it comes to under eye circles. The best way to treat under eye circles is by getting enough sleep, having a well-balanced diet and following a regular exercise regimen. You could also use an under eye cream to nourish the skin and keep dark circles from appearing. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.
Hello Dr. I am 26 year old. Wrinkles are seen on my face. That's why I always feeling shy .pls tell me some advice how to remove with home remedies.
Hi, I have perianal abcess, it can be cured with medicines? With out any surgery, please let me know, is there any serious one.
Impetigo is a type of skin infection commonly seen in children and rarely in adults. It is contagious in nature; bacteria like staphylococcus aureus and at times, streptococcus pyogenes, are responsible for the occurrence of this infection. Generally, the face, hand and neck regions of the children get affected. Impetigo can be classified into two kinds: non-bullous impetigo or impetigo contagiosa and bullous impetigo.
Non-bullous impetigo appears like red sores, which burst rapidly, leaving behind a brownish yellow crust and is more contagious in nature. Bullous impetigo, on the other hand, is generally painless and the blisters are fluid-filled.
The causes of impetigo are as follows
1. Warm and humid climate may trigger impetigo
2. Contact with an infected child can spread the infection to a healthy child.
3. Cuts or injuries can be responsible for impetigo
4. Sports like football and wrestling can also sometimes lead to impetigo.
5. Insect bite and skin rashes
6. Prolonged use of diapers
7. Skin problems like eczema or burns
8. Skin inflammation may also result in impetigo.
9. At times, animal bites may also result in impetigo.
Impetigo is generally noticed in children belonging to the age group of two-five years. Some of the most common symptoms of impetigo are mentioned below
1. Blisters that are filled with fluid
2. Red colored sores can pop out on the infected region
4. Lymph nodes may become swollen
5. Pus may come out from the sores
6. Sometimes the sores may look like pimples
Impetigo, though easily curable, must not be ignored as it can spread rapidly to the other parts of your body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.