Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 27 and pcod problem. Take metformin tablet six months and hcg injection. Got pregnant upto five months baby ok. But suddenly six months starting baby delivered and dead due to over bleeding. Why.
Hi, my wife is 6 months pregnant, she is suffering from leg pain (bearable) for two days also slight swelling is there. Please advise us what needs to be done. Kindly let us know if it is common during pregnancy and walking is safe/remedy during pain? Thanks in advance.
Iam 35 years old male married 6 months back. We are planning for baby. Should we do sex only during 10 to 16th days of period completion. Should we stop doing sex after the 16th day completion after the periods. Please answer me when to do sex and when to avoid doing sex for baby planning.
Hi, I had a cyst in ovary for which I take medicine for 6 month and it get resolved checked by ultrasound. NOw after stopping med last month I get periods after 32 days fro 3 days bt during current month I get it in 26 days and only from 1.5 day. Could you please tell me the problem why this happens?
If I take unwanted 72 when period it will start and how many days it'll take to recover this process?
I am suffering from irregular periods from last 3-4 years. My periods comes after 3 or 4 months. Is it a big problem? How can it effect on my lyf? Please help me.
I am 45 yrs female. Used to lead sedentary life. Gained weight on tummy area. Height 5ft 1 inch weight 65kg. No thyroid or diabetes issue. Started to workout in gym. What medicine to help pcos. Thanks a lot.
I am 8 months pregnant and all my reports are normal as said by doctor. But still I do not gain any weight but the baby weighs normal. Why I am not gaining weight. Is that a problem.
I get too much white discharge on everyday basis. It does not smell but it's irritating. Could you help me.
My wife is pregnant of 5 week but 2 days ago she suffered through bleeding & discharge of big clouts. Post sonography pregnancy is of 5 week, size of 1.4 mm but no cardiac activities are found. Doctor advised complete one week bed rest and take Duphaston medicine for 15 days. Doctor asked us to visit if bleeding starts again otherwise visit after two week. Thereafter doctor will advise what to do on report of ultrasound in 7 weeks. So pl. Suggest what may be the possibilities and whether should we continue pregnancy if it is ok or abort?
Hi Doctor, What is normal weight of fetus in 6 month pregnancy. Please tell me how to increase weight of my baby? I'm 25 years old and my pregnancy is 6th moth completed today. Please suggest me with good and fast diet which can help me and my baby to gain weight. Thanks.
Hi, My periods came on 3rd july. On 10th july I had sex without protection 3 times. I did not took the pills. Now I worry about the pregnancy? I might be pregnant? When I can do the pregnancy test to confirm this? Please help me I am unmarried.
Having sex with multiple partner can cause HIV, even after using condom , n even if none of the partner is having HIV.Please tell.
Hi doctor we did one day after one day sex but I did not get pregnant 9months over coper-t removed but not getting pregnant why please tell me.
I am 18 I have unprotected sex last month before 2 days of my periodS. This month I not got my periods after the date of my periods. What is the reason? What precautions should I take?
I am a newly married n I am not having my periods on time I conducted pregnancy test but it was negative.
If you are middle aged and can feel pain in your joints and can see them get inflamed and turn red, chances are that you suffer from rheumatoid arthritis. An early diagnosis can help control it through medication, lifestyle changes and exercise.
Exercise is one of the most important aspects of the treatment of this disease. Exercise has many benefits for a rheumatoid arthritis patient. Some of these are:
- Increased flexibility: Exercise helps relieve the stiffness caused by the disease and keeps your joints flexible.
- Stronger muscles and bones: This helps strengthen the muscles that support joints. It also helps strengthen bones by making them denser and thus preventing fractures.
- Pain management: When you exercise, the joints are kept flexible and the pain associated with moving them is reduced.
- A healthier heart: Rheumatoid arthritis increases the risk of suffering from heart disease. By exercising regularly, the heart muscles are kept healthy and there are lowered chances of heart diseases.
- More energy: Exercising boosts energy production, helps you sleep better and makes you a happier person.
Before you begin exercising consult your doctor to see what kind of exercises are suitable for you and what should be avoided.
Your exercise plan should cover these three points:
- Cardio: Avoid high impact exercises like running on paved roads and instead create a low impact exercise routine for yourself. Walking, swimming and cycling are good forms of exercise to increase your heart rate. Try and exercise for 30 minutes a day.
- Flexibility: Exercise is the only way to fight stiffness in joints. Do gentle stretches that are relaxing and do not hurt. Stretching a good way to warm up before cardio but should never be hurried. If a muscle starts paining while you re stretching it, stop immediately.
- Strength training: This sort of exercise helps build muscle strength and can be done in a gym or at home. Lifting hand held weights, working with resistance bands and using your own weight to create resistance are some ways of strength training. Start by doing these exercises every alternate day. As your muscles get stronger, you can increase the number of sets of each exercise. Avoid heavy weight lifting. The important part of exercising is to be regular. Exercising with a friend can help you stay motivated. Setting goals for yourself in terms of number of hours a week can also help keep you moving.
2-Do you have a cut or sore on your foot that is taking a long time to heal?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, Consult doctor.