Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Aruna MewadYour feedback matters!
I am 31 years old female and planning 2nd child for last 4 months. Pls give me some tips to improve fertility and soon get positive results.
Dear Dr. My monthly period is delayed by almost 20 days and still not yet. Till last month it was regular but this month it is missed and 20 days passed. I am using copper-T from past 2 years and having thyroid which is in normal only. 2 times have done the pregnancy check last week and this week in the morning only but Negative. Kindly suggest to get my period regularly Thank you.
My mother is suffering from breast cancer at first stage what is the time limit in which treatment must be completed.
Im 19 years and suffering from pcos and im 77 kgs im taking medicines for it its name is medroxy progesterone acetate and minesse can I take patanjali medha vati for weight loss along with it or can I take patanjali herbal tea pls suggest me.
For a married couple, having a child is the next step to completing the family picture. However, for various reasons, some attributed to the male and some to the female, this picture remains incomplete.
Talking to a doctor is one of the best starting points. There could be deep-rooted causes for this issue, and homeopathy aims in treating the root cause and not just infertility. A good homeopath will ask you numerous questions to find out associated symptoms, family history, etc., and then arrive at a remedy that would work best for you. This is a highly customised therapy and so self-medication based on a friend or family member’s recommendation is best avoided.
Infertility in females is often caused by the following reasons:
- Irregular menstruation
- Hormonal imbalance
- Advancing age
- Emotional stress
- Excessive smoking
- Alcohol consumption
- Sexually transmitted diseases (Chlamydia, gonorrhoea)
- Structural abnormalities in the pelvic area including fibroids, pelvic adhesions, blocked fallopian tubes, etc.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease (PID)
- Thyroid disorders
With more and more women coming out in the open to discuss, researchers have started working towards identifying the problem and working towards the treatment. The success rate of homeopathy in treating infertility is also on the rise. As with any medical condition, homeopathy treats not just the problem or symptom at hand, but the person holistically. Read on to know some of the common homeopathic remedies, but make sure you have a detailed discussion with doctor to identify what would work best for you. Self-medication is best avoided.
- In women with reduced sexual drive, Agnus and Sepia are widely used. The vaginal is extremely dry which could be painful during sex. There is also a bearing down sensation of the uterus in these women.
- In women with reduced menstruation, Pulsatilla and Sepia are widely used. The periods are never on the expected date, and when they occur, the flow is quite scanty and suppressed. Pulsatilla is also used when ovarian cysts are present. Sepia is useful in women that are prone to miscarriages.
- In women with excessive menstruation, Calcarea and Aletris are widely used. The periods happen before time, is too long with profuse bleeding. This excessive bleeding also causes anaemia, weakness, and fatigue. These women might also have frequent abortions.
- In women who have experienced a miscarriage in their third month earlier, with uterine and ovarian inflammation, Sabina is used.
- In women who are not able to retain sperms, Natrum carb is useful. There could be an offensive smelling vaginal discharge which is also very irritating and itching.
These are just some of the common remedies, but there are more, and each patient would require different therapy based on associated symptoms. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
Dear sir/mam I got married in january end this year. My wife is facing swelling in her stomach after marriage. We have consulted 3-4 gynecologist but everybody says there is not any issue. It happens after marriage. We are not planning for baby now. So using protection during intercourse. I am above 30 years old and my wife is below 24. Can you please tell me the actual reason for this . Why All gynecologist are denying for any big thing to worry. And what should we do now to cure it.
I have a periods problem. Its not for now, from starting till now. Can you please help me, that what I do.
Bcz- when we eat it get transfer to epigastrium & then intestine where it converted to energy by biochemical process. This energy transfer to different part of body this mean digestion of food lasting for 1 hr 48 minutes.
If we drink water during this process get hamper & get diluted result in fermentation of food.
Fermentation mean creat toxin low density lipo protein (ldp) mean cholesterol & uric acid.
Cholesterol predesposing factor for heart attack.
Uric acid causes generalised joint pain.
Inkso do not drink water for 1hr 48 minutes.
If drink water before 45 minutes of meal it reach whole part of body& finally urinarry bladder.
So drink only necessary amount of water.
We are trying baby since last 4 months now and have not succeeded yet. We are bit stressed now. Is this normal? Does this takes time and we should keep on trying or should we consult a doctor?
1) Drink lots of water to avoid dehydration.
2) Drink juice lemon, orange, sweet lime, watermelon and muskmelon are rich in water it will help you stay healthy.