Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Arun TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 24 years old. I smoke everyday. Rightnow I'm having constant pain in ma throat. So it is bcoz of smoking?
My father has rectal cancer stage 3b. Doctor did ultra low anterior resection surgery. But after 17 days that puss started to form on rectus and the stitches which got followed by high fever. So he dis that bypass surgery changing his excretion way from anus this stomach. After that he was not getting fever. But now after 7 days again he got fever and yesterday a lot of waste matter got collected in a bag which is connected to his stomach (not in the colostomy bag) and to doctor is saying this is due to catabolism and his tissues are breaking down and coming out which is a serious issue and because of that reason his body is not recovering. His stitches are not yet removed. He is saying that no particular medicine is available to correct catabolism. The only way is to give good nutrition -- any suggestions about that? And right now he was receiving albumin and suddenly he started to feel extremely cold that he got into a half dead situation. The duty doctor put off the albumin (he has received albumin before 4 times) and now he has 102 fever. He has swelling in his feet too. Please give some suggestions. What we should do. He is admitted in hospital from 25 days now.
What is the best method to control hairfall? and regain the hair? I got dandruff in my hair. What should I do to remove dandruff from my hair? please advise if you can.
Allergic rhinitis is also known as hay fever. This is a seasonal cold allergy condition that comes with many symptoms like reddening and watering of eyes, blocked and runny nose, flu, headaches and many others. The causes of hay fever include exposure to dust, nettle, pollen, pet hair and even pollution. While most doctors prescribe anti allergies to deal with this problem, it can also be cured and treated with the help of alternative treatments.
Let us find out about five such treatments:
- Chinese Medicine: Traditional Chinese Medicine is also known as TCM, and it usually works by incorporating eight essential herbs along with massages, acupuncture and dietary tweaks in order to create a basis for treatment. These methods aim at creating a more congenial environment within the body of the patient so that the patient is more equipped to deal with the problem causing allergens that come in from the environment outside.
- Acupuncture and Acupressure: This is also a Chinese form of treatment that aims at redistributing the Qi or Chi, which is the life giving energy within us. With the help of this needle based treatment, the various points in the body are activated so that the Chi quotient is more favourable and fights these allergens and symptoms with greater gusto.
- Ayurveda: This is an ancient life science that originated India. With the use of herbs, condiments and spices in one's everyday life, Ayurveda brings in other methods of treatment including Yogic postures and poses, dietary changes, massages and more in order to treat conditions such as allergic rhinitis. The problem of hay fever or allergic rhinitis may be cured with the use of seven herbs including piper nigrum, terminalia bellerica, piper longum, and others which can help in soothing the symptoms and creating resistance towards the allergens in the long run. Along with this, Jal Neti can also be practised so as to clear the nasal tracts and airways. One should also avoid food that is cold and can give rise to an aggravation of the dosha in question.
- Ointment: The use of herbal allergy absorbing creams and ointments can also help in averting the onset of conditions like allergic rhinitis. These ointments or creams may contain long chain hydrocarbons which can get absorbed into the nasal mucosa.It can be applied three times in a day.
- Capsaicin: Extracted from red peppers, this wonder ingredient can help in desensitising the nerve fibres in thenasal tract which create hyperresponsiveness of the nose. In this way, this ingredient can curb the allergic reaction.
- Gavyamrut Grut: Gavyamrut Grut is made by mixing pure cow ghee with certain herbs. It should be used as nasal drops and is a very effective and time tested remedy for allergic rhinitis.
As a part of the treatment, one must also take care to avoid allergens that cause the allergic rhinitis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hello doctor help me I have high fever its almost kill me, please doctor help me and what should I do?
I never had pimples on my face in my life but now had so many tiny pimples all over my face please help me what to do .since frm one week I am using vecoturmaric cream but no result seen I am 27 years old.
I have a rash / dry skin on my face since holi. Earlier it used to be just dry but now some (minute particles) water/ liquid is coming out!
My face becomes oily again and again. Even when I get up in the morning it's oily. And then I get pimples. What should I do.
I am 41 years old male. I am a BP patient and using Telpres 40 for the last 4 years. Now always I have some pain in head and feel an unbalance, heart also have uncomfortable conditions. What is to be done to solve this health problems.
My friend face is very dark and continually pimples, spread almost 10 years pls any suggestions to help me for my friend she was very upset pls.
I am suffering from running nose and sore throat from the morning today. What medicines should I take? I have an exam tomorrow.
Dear sir /madam actually last Saturday my bp triggers to high level as 100/150 and I am only 25 next day I again checked my bp it was 85/130 And next day to that it was 80/120 it's sign of bp problem or this is because of only tension?
Hi there. I am 18 years old male. I have problem with my skin. At face. There are pimples and acne and red dark spots. I usually drinks 6 lit water a day. No junk food at all only home made gujaratai thali. and often clean my face several times with soap.So what should I do?
I have mainly headache and a over heat in the body, and some hair falling can you give a better solution to me.
I m 27 yrs old female. I did lasic operation of my eyes. Before 4 years, some times suffering from headache. Is it due to lasic operation? now my eyesight is clear bt paining in head is very much.
Are you aware of the number of people who suffer because of pneumonia? As the weather becomes cold and damp, chances of getting affected by pneumonia increases. Pneumonia can originate from virus, bacteria and a host of other factors. It is one of the most common ailment which affects the adults, all over the world. Hence, it is important for all of us to prevent ourselves from pneumonia and for that we can follow the below mentioned steps:
- Know about the symptoms of pneumonia first: It is difficult to detect or diagnose pneumonia, especially in people over the age of 65. In older patients, the common symptoms such as fever, chills, cough may not be experienced. You should watch out for non-respiratory symptoms like weakness, dizziness, delirium and confusion. It is even more difficult to diagnose pneumonia in people who are suffering from preexisting conditions.
- Practice good hygiene: Common respiratory infections, influenza and cold may cause pneumonia. You should follow hygienic habits. Wash your hands regularly before meals and use hand sanitizers in order to prevent the illness from spreading. You should also maintain proper oral hygiene as several oral infections may also lead to pneumonia. You should also keep away from people who are affected by pneumonia or any other illness like flu, cold and serious diseases such as measles or chicken pox. All these factors may cause pneumonia.
- Get vaccinated: It is recommended for people of all ages who may be at a risk of getting pneumonia to get vaccinated and immunised against pneumonia causing virus called pneumococcal pneumonia. This is a one-time vaccine, which prevents and reduces the severity of pneumonia. A booster vaccine after every five years may also be prescribed. Elderly people should be vaccinated against all diseases which cause pneumonia.
- Quit smoking: Smoking accounts for being a major cause or risk factor for pneumonia. It increases a person’s chance of getting pneumonia as the lungs’ ability to defend themselves from the infection is reduced. By quitting smoking, you will be able to prevent pneumonia.
- Maintain a good general health: Maintaining an overall good health and following healthy habits will help you in preventing pneumonia. This is because your immune system stays strong and is able to fight efficiently against pneumonia-causing infections. A proper diet with all essential nutrients is also recommended along with regular physical exercise and proper rest.
Severe cases of pneumonia are capable of making you suffer and you may be admitted to a hospital. According to studies, it has been estimated that more than 60% of people over the age of 65 need to be hospitalised because of pneumonia.