Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Arun RaychaudhuriYour feedback matters!
Dr Arun is an excellent doctor and moreover a great human being. He analyses each case closely and provides best treatment and value for money spent. He is an expert in gynae/ fertility field. He explains active line of treatment in great detail and comforts the patient. Have known him for over 10 yrs and he is the best doctor i have consulted ever. With him and his team you are in safe hands!! Highly recommended for gynae/fertility related treatments.
My wife is having a doubt that she is pregnant as she has got her periods delayed by 4 days and is also feeling puckish. Her body is bloated and burning hot however she does not has fever. She is feeling dizzy and sleepy from past these days. While intercourse I do not discharge inside but we never used condom. Her last period cycle was from 22nd May - 27th May. We both are planning to abort the offspring if at all she is pregnant through medicines or abortion pills. Want to know how much safe these abortion pills are. Thanks In advance.
Hello Dr. I had sex with a prostate in October 2015 (condom uses) condom did not break she has a open sore blood in her vagina and she touched the sore in her finger before the sex and during the sex her nail stretch in my chest by same hand how much chance I have getting HIV.
I had sex on 2nd day of my period. I hv a cycle of around 34-36 days. Nd I have late periods. My last period was on 22 jan. Am I pregnant? I checked it on preganews in the morning but its negative. Then y my periods are not coming?
Period messing from 8 days and pregnancy test by prega news done twice but it comes negative and today we had given the urine test at evening that result also gives negative and but in note it had mentioned that urine contains hcg. The urine is not of morning .so what was the reason for missing period.
I use to give a blowjob to my boyfriend and I swallowed semen a month has been passed and I didn't get my periods I want to know did I got pregnant?
Being a good parent is a rich and rewarding experience. However, it is not an easy task. It takes a lifetime to feel that one has been a good parent. If you follow a few rules and tips, you can move closer to being one. On one hand, there is a need to pamper your kids, and on the other, there is a need to instill fear and not cross certain boundaries. How to seek balance here? The idea is to instill good values like honesty, kindness, and empathy and at the same time prevent anxiety, depression, mood disorders, and substance abuse.
Read on to know what the experts have to about parenting, keeping in mind the current changes in lifestyle trends.
- Communicate and lead by example: While there are things that a parent tells a child, what is taught through action is far more important. So, if you want a message driven to your child, it is more important to do it, than just talk about it. This will help your kid to do the same the next time he is in trouble and seeks advice on something.
- Pamper within limits: With most parents moving to one child per family, it's a common sight to see parents pampering their children without limits and saying yes to their every want. However, there should be a limit, and the child should know what cannot be provided and what cannot be demanded.
- Replacing time with things: Another change that is sweeping our society is the lack of time among parents. And a big mistake that parents do is to provide things to children where they cannot make time. This is a big mistake, which the child can learn to abuse and demand things not required for him or beyond him.
- Create a balance: A parent should be clear when the child can expect lenience and strictness. This is very essential, else the child will expect lenience for everything. Being sweet all the time isn't the wise thing to do. On the other hand, being strict for everything is not required either. The thing is to let the child know what acts will make you feel happy and which ones will annoy you, so he or she can act accordingly. The child should be clear of both these aspects of the parents.
- Punish when required: It does require a hard heart to do it, but trivial punishments when required should be enforced. It is not the punishment, but the idea that the child can be punished if required. This will encourage your kid to do what's right, and always follow that.
- Be his friend: Different stages of a child’s growth requires different levels of control and empathy. The values that need to be instilled also would be different. A three-year-old should be dealt with differently from a teenager from an adolescent. Grow with them and enjoy the parenting phase. And most importantly, be his or her friend. So that your child always knows whom to rely on. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychologist.