Lybrate.com has top trusted Psychiatrists from across India. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Stress
Treatment of Mood Disorder
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Critical Care Procedures
Treatment Of Learning Disorders
Management of Emergency Conditions
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Manual Therapy Treatment
Memory Improvement Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Arun GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi doctor, Am a 33 years old men working as an engineer in gulf for 5 yrs. Reasonly married a girl having 26 yr. From the college time started the masturbation and pan masala or same like till the time. When I am with my family nothing those habits. After marriage intercourse happened regularly but result was negative 2 times of her period, after 40 days leave I came to gulf. Annually only 30 days leave I have. Actually we wish for a baby but faith. My daily routine is also not in a track, no proper time for food and sleep, sometimes no food. Anxiety and stress with my job and future. In those situation am getting relaxed with porn and masturbating, the same time using pan masala or same like anything. After that always am taking decision in future am not do this, want to stop all these, but till the time I can't. Before once a day done masturbation but nowadays its 2 times. I want to stop all these and I need a good and happy life with my family. How can I prepare self for having a baby. Now I hope my semen quantity is very less. Kindly help me as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Since 2005 I have been suffering from depression and L5S1 pain. I had one epidural injection in 2007. Issue with depression was significant between 2007 to 2014 that heart beat increase, fear of heart attacks, palpitations, something happens from heart to center of brain that if I keep sleep I was sure to get brain failure or attack and open eyes. Vitamin b12 deficiency is continue issue and I take one a month. I can sleep good without medicine First time in 2015 and 2016 except limited panic attacks. Back pain restricted my movement and now I am having c1-c2 pain. Xray are normal. Pain goes off and on since 2014. Depression and spinal pain is killing my motivation, professional life. Doctor has not prescribed meds for pain. From past 2 days I started panic attack thing. I want to go in root of my issue and work on solutions. I out on weight as I am unable to do exercise of my choice thou I have lost 4 kg to 90.
Hi sir. M also medical student but can't be able to concentrate on my study because sir I can't be able to control on hand practise I don't know what's the reason but I can't be able to control pls sir I'f any drug can be able to help me please sir tell me I will take it or any. Treatment which can control.
I am a 26 year old male and have tobacco habit from 4 years. I want to quit it. Please suggest me some medicines.
I am 46 years male. I am suffering from stammering and stuttering problem while talking to other person. I face the problem more when talking over phone. Please help me.
I am 61 years old. I have suffered from panic attacks when I was 34 years old. Doctors experimented many medicines, many treatment and pushed my life in a hell! It continued till my 49 years of age. A YOUTH PERIOD OF 15 YEARS WAS IN A HELL! I NEVER GIVE UP THE HOPE TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. Now I am like a normal man. I have to work very hard and face the tough period to maintain Family Expenses, MY AVERAGE SLEEPING TIME IS 60 HOURS IN A MONTH! 30 mnts to 3 hrs per day. HARDLY I EXPERIENCED A SLEEP OF 5 TO 7 HRS after 1989! It make my life a hell, but I have to work and manage the family needs as I am the only earning member! Any Solution?
Dear Dr. I am suffering from a condition - myasthenia gravis and on medications since last 1 year (Azoran 75mg /day, Distinon 180mg/day, prednisolone 10mg, supracal 1000mg, clopidogrel 75mg) I had a thymectomy in April 2015 along with single by-pass (CABG), earlier immunosuppressant (mycept) was stopped and had myasthenic crisis in june 2015, hospitalized in ICU given pulse steroid shots (5), immunoglobulin therapy. February 2016 underwent cataract surgery - nuclear cataract. Generally anxious. Need your kind advise please on reducing stress and relieving the myasthenia.
Once I used to do masturbation after that I fell some energy will be lost I think and I feel very tiredness, body is also very pain.
I can not remember many things in some useful times. What are the remedies and habits to regain memory power? Pls help me.
I am 36 years old. What are the habits to get rid of unexpected depression due to life problems such as family, love, health, financial commitment etc which affects my health.
I am 25 year old male and am studying and staying in hostel so I doesn't get the nutrient Rich food to gain my weight so can you help for me to gain some more weight and my weight is 57 kgs and my height is 172 so please help me what should I have to consume for this.
Confidence is a state where you know and understand yourself enough to put forth your thoughts and actions without being bothered or shot down by people around you. Yet, there are various situations that create a less than stellar performance in the confidence game. Many times, we end up behaving in a way that points to low confidence and self-esteem. While body language plays a huge role here, words and phrases also matter. So what are the confidence killing words and phrases that you need to ban from your life? Take a look at this list!
- Just: This single word can undermine your intentions and make things seem less casual than they actually are. Sometimes, we get intimidated by the person or the situation and end up down playing things by saying, I was just thinking about it like this.
- I am no expert: When you start a sentence by tearing yourself down, you are putting yourself up for rejection.
- What if: While a 'what if' may be a good idea in particularly trying situations where you are faced with a person who may be in panic or anxiety, this is not a good phrase to use at work and in life, in general. It shows that you have not thought of the option properly.
- I cannot: This single phrase can demolish relationships, both personal and professional within a matter of seconds. Nothing says you do not own your domain more than this phrase. When you say you can't or you cannot, you are effectively giving up and handing over control to someone else which is a downward spiral as far as your confidence goes.
- Like, so: Unless you are starring in a chick flick, we would recommend that you stop using this fluffy and light weight phase, 'that is like, so cool'. Yes, it may be cool, but saying it is cool, will more than suffice. When you use phrases like these, you are basically telling the world that you do not take yourself seriously enough to talk like a serious person.
- Exclamations: Using exclamations at the end of thanks or any other word, can show that you were not confident of getting the task done. Be grateful, but do not make it sound like relief.
- Sense: 'Am I making sense' or nonsense are words that you need to send away from your vocabulary, as they denote a low sense of confidence and also show that you do not have confidence in the people around you.So get into a more confident mode by removing these seven words and phrases from your life.