Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Arun BajajYour feedback matters!
Hi can you please tell me how to get rid of white hairs on beard and moustache. My age was 29. I have this prob from 4 years.
I am 21years old. My height is 157. Nd ma wt is 60. Am I ovr weight? Den wats d standard wt for ma ht. Wat can I do to reduce ma weight.
We all think of clapping as a way to applaud somebody for a job well done in sports, award shows, theater or movies. However, there are a number of hidden benefits that clapping has been proven to have. In the recent years, there are different types of groups in parks who get together in the morning and/or evening. Some of these groups indulge in laughing, there is also another group who gather around to clap.
Our body is a bundle of nerves and blood vessels spread all through the body and is one of the most complex networks we will ever know. Each organ is linked to the other and a bad effect on one organ can affect the other, which may seem remotely linked. The palms in specific contain nerve and blood vessel endings and stimulating them through clapping helps improve health of organs like kidney, digestive tract, and lower back. Sounds interesting? Read on to know more.
There are about 30+ acupressure points in the palms, which are activated when you are clapping. These connect various organs including low back, neck, kidneys, lungs stomach, etc. and have indirect benefits as noted below.
Clapping is known to improve the overall heart health and improve blood pressure. Blood circulation to various organs is also improved by regular clapping. Clapping also helps improve asthma related problems by promoting function of nerve endings that connect these organs.
In children especially, clapping is known to improve the brain function and contribute to better handwriting, reduced spelling mistakes and improved concentration.
Clapping helps immunity by boosting white cells, which are essential for fighting germs and therefore reduces the occurrence of frequent infections. Regular clapping is also shown to have benefits on improved bone health in cases of arthritis and associated pains.
For the back, be it middle or low back pains, there is an immense benefit from clapping. The severity of the pain can be reduced significantly. Strange as it may seem, clapping is also shown to reduce instances of insomnia and improve hair health.
For mental illnesses like depression and anxiety, clapping can be a very easy to do exercise that costs actually nothing. If you think the kidneys and palms are very distant from each other, think again. For gout, which affects the kidneys, clapping is shown to be immensely useful. Both the severity of gout and the progression of disease can be halted.
A word of caution: For better results, clapping is to be done after applying an oil like mustard oil or coconut oil. So the next time, clapping need not be a part of just applauding. Include it into your routine exercise and see the results for yourself, you will naturally smile.
I want to gain my weight but not got it I try all type of food but no gain my weight so suggestion me to what type of meal to take for gaining the weight except protein.
Hello sir, Mai 21 years ka hu mujhe 7 year se headache ho rha hai mene bahuut se treatment bhi kra liye hai pr kuch bhi nhi hua.
I am little slim and but I am tall, by drinking nutri gain, will it be healthy for me or non healthy for me.
I am losing my hair. My age is 22. Can you please let me the precautions to be done for maintaining my hair. And to grow smooth.
Is this possible to increase height after 18 years I have to suffer many problem with my small height. I am doing stretching daily but, can't result any more so, what I do to increase my height guaranteedly.
M 18 year girl and I can't sleep since last four nights bcz my legs r paining it's feels good when I put pillow on my legs and press it with pillow. I don't knw what's that but I feel good when it is press by anything and when nothing is on my leg I feel bad and can't sleep bcz I don't knw what's going on inside My legs. Please help me what's is that. please help.
I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?
Respected doctors, I am a male of 29 years of an age suffering from generalized anxiety disorder feeling like I am in a dream like state, foggy vision, stiff head, depersonalization, tuff to carry on life since 1 year. One of psychologist has suggested me that your immunity is too low so eat healthy and sleep good. As soon as your immunity power rises you will be alright is he right. Please suggest.
Mujhe bohot gussa ata h or mai usko control kaise karu, mujhe har choti baat me gussa a jata h ormeko jb gussa ata h tb aisa hota h k pta ni mai kch bhi kehne lagti Hu or samaan fekne lagti Hu or jb aisa na kr pau na to mai rone lagti Hu to mai aisa kya karu ki mujhe itna gussa na aaye or aaye to mai use control kr saku.
Everyone of us want long, gorgeous hair , dont we? Having good hair depends on many factors such as heredity,maintaining health of your hair and also nutrition. Yes nutrition does play a major role in growing long hair, what is inside is outside.
Let me share with you some of natures bounty which surely will help you accelerate hair growth and make your dream of lusciously long hair true.
- Spinach: Spinach is a great source of iron, vitamin A and C and protein. Iron deficiency is the main cause of hair fall and spinach is not only iron-rich, it also contains sebum which acts as a natural conditioner for hair. It also provides us with omega-3 acid, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. These help in maintaining a healthy scalp and lustrous hair.
- Carrots and Sweet Potatoes: Sneak carrots in your diet for those long and lustrous locks. Carrots and sweet potatoes contain beta -carotene that also improves hair growth A deficiency of vitamin A may lead to dry and itchy scalp.
- Eggs and Dairy Products: Milk, yogurt, cheese, eggs etc. are loaded with essential nutrients such as proteins, Vitamin B12, iron, zinc and Omega 6 fatty acids. Dairy products are also a great source of biotin (Vitamin B7) that is known to fight hair loss.
- Oats: Include a big bowl of oats in your morning meal to bid goodbye to hair fall. Oats are rich in fibre, zinc, iron, omega-6 fatty acids and polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFAs) that stimulate hair growth and will make your hair thick and healthy.
- Walnuts: Add walnuts to your diet to prevent hair loss. It is the only known nut to contain biotin, B vitamins (B1, B6 and B9), Vitamin E, plenty of protein and magnesium, all of which strengthen hair cuticles and nourish the scalp
- Lentils: Lentils are loaded with protein, iron, zinc, and biotin. Besides this, lentils are full of folic acid which is necessary for restoring the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with the much-needed oxygen.
- Strawberry: Strawberries contain high levels of silica. Silica is a trace mineral vital for hair strength and hair growth. Other silica rich foods include rice, oats, onion, cabbage, cucumber and cauliflower.
- Yogurt: Yogurt is packed with Vitamin B5 and Vitamin D that are known to promote hair follicle health. Alternatively, you can also use yogurt to make a hair mask every once in a while.
- Foods rich in Vitamin-C: Vitamin C supports the absorption of iron in our body, the deficiency of which may lead to hair loss. Vitamin C is also known for its antioxidant properties which reduces the damage caused by free radicals that may make your hair brittle and weak. Add fruits like oranges, papaya, blueberries, lime and kiwi to your diet. Vitamin C also helps in the production of an essential protein called collagen which strengthens blood vessels that supports the hair shafts.
Try to include all the above foods rich in nutrients in your daily lifestyle, they help in curbing hairfall and improving overall health of your hair.
I am 42 Years of Male engaged to frequent travellings. Upset with severe ACIDITY. Can not reduce anyhow for last 7 - 8 Years. Now have to take the following medicine everyday morning at empty stomach - sompraz D 40 Want to get rid of this. Please suggest Doctor.
I am suffering from a back bone pain and l cannot sit for a long time without any support can you please suggest how can I cure.
Fibroids are non-cancerous growth that develop in the uterus in varying sizes. Fibroids do not usually show symptoms, but if they are large they may cause severe pain in the abdomen, heavy menstrual bleeding, bloating, infertility or complications during pregnancy. Several factors may lead to the formation of fibroids, including hormones, family history, and pregnancy.
What is myomectomy?
Myomectomy is the surgical procedure which is used for removing fibroids from the uterus. It is a safe method that allows women to become pregnant in future. Gonadotropin-releasing hormone analogue therapy, performed before myomectomy helps in lowering the estrogen level and also controls anemia by stopping uterine bleeding. The different surgical methods for myomectomy include:
- Hysteroscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument into the uterus
- Laparoscopy, involving the insertion of a lighted viewing instrument and one or more incisions in the abdomen
- Laparotomy, involving a larger incision made in the abdomen
Why is the surgery performed?
Myomectomy treats fibroids while preserving the uterus. It is a viable option for those who have:
- Anemia which cannot be controlled with medicines
- Pain which cannot be tackled with medicines
- A fibroid that can cause infertility or increases the risk of miscarriages
How well does it work?
- Pregnancy: myomectomy is the only treatment for treating fibroids that improve your chances of having a baby. The method is effective for treating submucosal fibroid. A cesarean section is required for delivery after performing a myomectomy.
- Recurrence: recurrence of fibroids after myomectomy is really low. It is possible in rare cases, depending on what the original fibroid problem was. Large and numerous fibroids have a greater risk of recurrence.