Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Arijit Chakraborthy
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Arijit ChakraborthyYour feedback matters!
Sir my uncle have a problem in noise blood come out from noise recently he has come from guwahati to Rajasthan doctor is giving perception image this Doctor also saying to tonsil please suggest medicine.
Hi, I use to have sore throat alot even if I haven't drinking cold water or hot food and its kind of recurrent. Also I have taken some alopathic treatment as well as homeopathy but it didn't cure my problem.
I have been suffering breathing problems due to nasal polyps. Even after medical treatment it gets back to the previous stage. What should I do?
Pus is coming out from one of the ears (the particular ear's eardrum is damaged and so he's an hearing impaired person) sometimes accompanied by blood! Which medicine can be helpful to cure it and what precautions can be taken so as to avoid it!
Soar throat and tonsillitis Swelling tonsils glands reducing intake food pipe starting. Please suggest help.
Hello Sir / Madam, Agar noise ki bone टेढ़ी (" v" shape) ho to kya सॉंस jaldi chadti hai. Kya surgery karwani chahiye?
Hi, I am Dr Khatri and I am an ENT surgeon. I will tell you something about Swimmer's ears.
The common causes are;
- Exposing to dirty water or long standing water like lakes and pond which contains a high content of bacteria.
- It can also be due to some bacterial like lisa dumas or other bacterias. But also can be due to some fungus or viruses.
The common risk factors are;
- Scratching or wrong ways to clean the ear.
- It can be due to middle ear infections which person already have and have discharge.
- Sometimes it can be an allergic reaction to the chemicals used for dye or something else.
The common symptoms are;
- Itching and irritation which can be intense later on.
- There can be redness in the skin, discomfort and later on pain in the external canal.
- There can be some discharge which later can be converted into Puss.
- There can be partial blockage or fullness of the ear canal.
Usually, it needs medical treatment, cleaning and ear drops. Also, you need to consult an ENT specialist. And meanwhile, you should avoid exposure to the water. You should not allow water to enter the ear during the medical treatment.